PDA

View Full Version : i got fussed at by a neighbor the other day

Wade91
10th April 2010, 00:56
i was taking a walk around my neighborhood the other day, and i saw a Nissan truck sitting in someones driveway, but it didn't look like anyone was home, so i decided to climb up on top of the truck, just for the hell of it just for fun (couse i had kinda been wanting to climb on top of a random car for quite awhile) so i climbed up on the hood and walked around on it for a little bit, and then lightly jumped on it a couple of times, and it was actually pretty fun :D

i had so much fun climbing on that truck, that i wanted to find another car to climb on, so i went to another house on the other side of the street from that one, where there was a Toyota parked in the driveway, and i started walking arounf the front yard trying to figure out if anyone one was home, couse i wanted to climb on the car,

and then i saw a guy coming from another house torwards the street (apparently he had been watching me out his window but his neighbbors truck that i was climbing on was luckily out of his view) he came up to me and said "what are you doing?" and i said: "i'm looking for a house, i'm visiting someone" and he said: well, you dont need to be going in peoples yards when their not home, thats gonna get you in trouble" and then i said: "well, i'm not trying to act suspicious" and he said: "well you are" and then i said: "well, i meant to print directions from whitpages.com how to get to the house i'm looking for but one of the ink cartages were low" and then he said: "well, you dont need to be trespassing in peoples yards, someone isn't gonna like it, and will hurt you" so, i agreed and told him to have a nice day, and i just headed back home, i later saw him driving around the neighborhood slowly (i guess he was looking to see if i was messing around in anyone elses yard) but i was in my house by that time watching him out the window :laugh:

i was kinda studdering when i was making up all those excuses during the confrentation with him, but i think i pulled it off pretty well

Shifter
10th April 2010, 01:04
If I saw someone on my vehicle, it would be baseball bat beatdown first, questions second. Rule #1 should always be, you don't F with a mans car.

Wade91
10th April 2010, 01:20
well, the the guy that fussed at me, wasn't even involved in the whole thing, it was his neighbors truck i was climbing on,

but, like i said, i dont think the truck was even in view from his window, he just saw me going in peoples yards, and couldn't mind his own bussness

ShiftingGears
10th April 2010, 01:33
but, like i said, i dont think the truck was even in view from his window, he just saw me going in peoples yards, and couldn't mind his own bussness

Like you're the one to talk about minding your own business. You went out of your way to jump on other peoples cars, you moron.

Easy Drifter
10th April 2010, 02:02
If you are for real you are a complete imbecile. I very much doubt you know what that means assuming you are not trying us on.
Try that up here and you likely would receive a welcome of double 00.
I would be interested in your hair colour and length.
It might make a good addition to my scalp collection.

Jag_Warrior
10th April 2010, 02:33
Thanks, Wade. I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

gloomyDAY
10th April 2010, 02:38
Join the military. Seriously, there is no other hope for you Wade.

They'll set your ass straight and maybe, just maybe, one day you'll be able to appreciate that they set your life on the right course.

Daniel
10th April 2010, 08:30
You're an a-grade fool Wade. If you'd done that to my car in the US I'd have shot you.

GridGirl
10th April 2010, 08:36
Boring!

markabilly
10th April 2010, 19:33
If you are for real you are a complete imbecile. I very much doubt you know what that means assuming you are not trying us on.
Try that up here and you likely would receive a welcome of double 00.
I would be interested in your hair colour and length.
It might make a good addition to my scalp collection.
Imbecile?? No way, Drifter, he is from Tennessee, and you know the inbreeding program in that state is the best in the world

Captain VXR
10th April 2010, 20:41
Please be a gay rapist's truck. Then you'll be kindly asked to squeal like a piggy :p

10th April 2010, 23:51
Wow, really exciting Wade. You should have had a friend video it for YouTube.

ioan
11th April 2010, 01:09
If you are for real you are a complete imbecile.

Agreed.

BeansBeansBeans
11th April 2010, 14:51
What an odd chap.

Wade91
11th April 2010, 16:28
Wow, really exciting Wade. You should have had a friend video it for YouTube.
yeah, that would have been cool, but i dont really know anybody who would have went with the idea though,

of course i'm not the first person to pull a stunt like that :p check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu5T_-ApZPU

J4MIE
11th April 2010, 17:28
You're an a-grade fool Wade. If you'd done that to my car in the US I'd have shot you.

Ditto. But I wouldn't expect anything else from Wade really! Maybe a suitable partner for Langdale Forest ;)

Daniel
11th April 2010, 18:56
Ditto. But I wouldn't expect anything else from Wade really! Maybe a suitable partner for Langdale Forest ;)
Oh no! It's WangdaleForrestILuvAvrilLavigne91!!!!!!

BDunnell
11th April 2010, 19:09
My word. Quite remarkable.

BeansBeansBeans
11th April 2010, 19:23

I can see it now.

http://www.whataboutclients.com/archives/Beavis_and_Butt-head.gif

Mark in Oshawa
11th April 2010, 20:26
I think Wade, you just jumped the Shark man......