PDA

View Full Version : 20% believe in disguised aliens

Lousada
8th April 2010, 14:48
The Reuters Ipsos poll of 23,000 adults in 22 countries showed that more than 40 percent of people from India and China believe that aliens walk among us disguised as humans, while those least likely to believe in this are from Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands (8 percent each).
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100408/lf_nm_life/us_aliens

Tell us your experiences with undercover aliens ;)

Easy Drifter
8th April 2010, 17:53
Well there is Eki! :eek: :vader:

veeten
9th April 2010, 13:27
MiB... ;)

Rani
9th April 2010, 13:55
I think I know of one - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Messi

555-04Q2
9th April 2010, 15:28
While I don't believe there are aliens walking around our fair planet, I think we would be niave to think we are alone in this universe.

Mark in Oshawa
9th April 2010, 17:07
Anyone who has watched acrobats at Cirque Du Soleil twisting themselves into pretzels wonders if they are human, but alas no, I don't believe there aliens among us and if they are, they hide well.

Of course...maybe people need to quit watching "3rd Rock From the Sun" reruns...

Jag_Warrior
9th April 2010, 23:12
I don't know about disguised aliens living among us. But I was watching a piece on the History Channel (I believe) which detailed the many sites around the world which were built with details that can only be seen from the air. And since they were built thousands of years ago... who were they built for, who were they built by and how were they built? Since a show came on when I was a little kid, that spoke of ancient astronauts, I've always found the idea that we have been visited by beings from other worlds to be rather fascinating. And really, until someone can answer the questions about these incredibly well engineered ancient sites, the questions will continue to hang around.

It's sort of fun to imagine that maybe beings came here from other worlds, tried to assist man in building and learning things, but then realized that we were still incredibly unevolved and backwards in our ways and thinking - so they left. If we haven't blown up the planet, maybe they'll come back in a couple of thousand years and see if we're ready to gain higher knowledge. Kind of like the Asgard on the Stargate TV franchise. :D

Sonic
9th April 2010, 23:22
Lol. I'll stick it in my diary;

"Expect thor - year 2210" :D

Mark in Oshawa
10th April 2010, 06:07
I don't know about disguised aliens living among us. But I was watching a piece on the History Channel (I believe) which detailed the many sites around the world which were built with details that can only be seen from the air. And since they were built thousands of years ago... who were they built for, who were they built by and how were they built? Since a show came on when I was a little kid, that spoke of ancient astronauts, I've always found the idea that we have been visited by beings from other worlds to be rather fascinating. And really, until someone can answer the questions about these incredibly well engineered ancient sites, the questions will continue to hang around.

It's sort of fun to imagine that maybe beings came here from other worlds, tried to assist man in building and learning things, but then realized that we were still incredibly unevolved and backwards in our ways and thinking - so they left. If we haven't blown up the planet, maybe they'll come back in a couple of thousand years and see if we're ready to gain higher knowledge. Kind of like the Asgard on the Stargate TV franchise. :D

You would be speaking of things like the "Giant" in Southern England, or the Nazca lines in Peru, or even the drawings in the desert in the deserts of Southern California.....

It DOES make one wonder doesn't it?

gloomyDAY
10th April 2010, 06:09
Duh! This explains Bernie Ecclestone.

Mark in Oshawa
10th April 2010, 18:25

I always called him a little mutant...but there MAY be something to it.....

It might also explain Keith Richards as well...

555-04Q2
12th April 2010, 10:41

And Donald Trumps hair!!!

Rollo
12th April 2010, 12:20
Peter Crouch looks a bit alien... sort of.

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq94/Tom_Saunders_/14918114583.gif

Aliens. Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it? You lose your keys, it's aliens. A picture falls off the wall, it's aliens. That time we used up a whole bog roll in a day? You thought that was aliens as well!
- Dave Lister

Captain VXR
12th April 2010, 17:44
20% are idiots

rob hogan
13th April 2010, 08:14
i think my mother in-law is an alein