PDA

View Full Version : Motorbase

Alfa Fan
4th April 2010, 12:33
I've heard today that they are running on a very low budget this year in comparison to previous years and that its very tight as to whether they'll be able to make it through the season. Not what we need. :(

Eurotech
4th April 2010, 14:13
Aren't Airwaves giving as much support as last season?

Alfa Fan
4th April 2010, 14:25
Much reduced apparently. Only remained title sponsor as they couldn't get anyone else!

BDunnell
4th April 2010, 14:49
There is certainly a big blank space on the sides of those cars, isn't there?

Mp3 Astra
4th April 2010, 14:49
I guess they'll have to kick their sponsorship up a gear if Motorbase want to stay competitive...

Alfa Fan
4th April 2010, 17:50
That result should help. Harvey just saying Bartrum almost quit over the winter.

VkmSpouge
4th April 2010, 17:56
Great result for Motorbase, hopefully that will get them more sponsorship money.

Captain VXR
4th April 2010, 17:57
I hope Motorbase and 888 make it to the end, seeing as they proved their worth today

Allyc85
4th April 2010, 21:34
I really hope that today gets them alot more sponsorship as theyve got 2 quality drivers there and it would be a big loss to the championship. Was great to see the drivers drifting the cars out of the complex in race 3 with a few laps to go.

tisme
5th April 2010, 21:54
I've heard today that they are running on a very low budget this year in comparison to previous years and that its very tight as to whether they'll be able to make it through the season. Not what we need. :(
I trust you information is reliable...

Much reduced apparently. Only remained title sponsor as they couldn't get anyone else! I take it you haven't noticed the Leyland Paint stickers on the cars??

It may be worth you reading this AlfaFan... http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html

Alfa Fan
5th April 2010, 22:28
This certainly isn't what is meant by libel! If it were then most forum discussions would be.

tisme
25th April 2010, 23:21
Well they certainly seem to be struggling at the moment, don't they?

Eurotech
26th April 2010, 00:25
why don't they atleast stick some Motorbase Performance stickers on the side because the plain white looks somewhat unprofessional....

...the same goes for WSR