PDA

View Full Version : Which celebrity coming out of your closet would not surprise you?!

Francis44
31st March 2010, 17:14
Justin Bieber?!

Ricky Martin?!

Tell a name.

(This is meant to be a funny thread).

Jag_Warrior
31st March 2010, 20:13
Coming out of THE closet or coming out of MY closet??? If anybody comes out of my closet by surprise, it better be a "she" and she better be wearing lingerie. My top 3 right now would be Ivanka Trump, Jennifer Aniston and Salma Hayek. But I don't think that's what you're asking, is it? :p

To your question... uh... I don't know.

Hazell B
2nd April 2010, 14:43
A thing on the radio cracked me up yesterday.

"In light of Ricky Martin's revelation, Orkney Library would like to come out as a place you can borrow books!" from Orkney Library.

Keanu Reeves.
Al Pacino.
Anthony Kelidis (sp?).
Tom Cruise.
Brad Pitt (can open, worms everywhere!)
James Toseland (sorry girls)
There's more, but I'm running out of finger energy :p :

Captain VXR
2nd April 2010, 16:03
Fred Phelps :p
Robert Pattinson
Simon Cowell

Ghostwalker
2nd April 2010, 16:26
A thing on the radio cracked me up yesterday.

"In light of Ricky Martin's revelation, Orkney Library would like to come out as a place you can borrow books!" from Orkney Library.

Keanu Reeves.
Al Pacino.
Anthony Kelidis (sp?).
Tom Cruise.
Brad Pitt (can open, worms everywhere!)
James Toseland (sorry girls)
There's more, but I'm running out of finger energy :p :

i defenitely agree about Tom Cruise

anthonyvop
3rd April 2010, 00:40
First Elton John, Next Rosie O'Donnel, Then Ellen Degeneres now Ricky Martin........Please stop it. I can't stand the shock!

Mark in Oshawa
7th April 2010, 00:07
Well I can say anyone saying Bieber might have to wait. Boy aint even done with Puberty yet.

Lets see, if Cruise came out, it would be rather ho hum. I am thinking most of the really obvious choices have already come out. The reality is, most of the celeb's who did come out, were rather obvious. When it is is someone like Colin Farrell (apparently one of the great swordsmen with the ladies), then you will see the world either want to not believe it (in Colin's case, no one would) or say Holy CRAP!.

edv
7th April 2010, 00:30
Wilt Chamberlain
Tiger Woods
George Clooney

Roamy
7th April 2010, 05:27
First Elton John, Next Rosie O'Donnel, Then Ellen Degeneres now Ricky Martin........Please stop it. I can't stand the shock!

The nice thing about Rosie and Ellen is that no guy would want them = so being gay is very acceptable.

with Elton and Ricky that sh!t ain't right. Of course I couldn't imagine a girl wanting Elton except for money!

If Tom Cruise came out it would not surprise me in the least.

bowler
7th April 2010, 06:06
any celebrity coming out of my closet would surprise me :-)

gadjo_dilo
7th April 2010, 08:24
David Beckham.
When he'll be in his 40's and stop playing football he'll try anything to be in the papers again. A story like this would make rivers of ink to flow.

ShiftingGears
7th April 2010, 10:52

:laugh:

Brown, Jon Brow
7th April 2010, 15:15
The nice thing about Rosie and Ellen is that no guy would want them = so being gay is very acceptable.

http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

markabilly
7th April 2010, 15:27
Rock Hudson.
Shocker forever.

But there is someone for everyone, for sure.

Mark in Oshawa
8th April 2010, 01:14
Rock Hudson.
Shocker forever.

But there is someone for everyone, for sure.

THAT was a HUGE Shocker. Rock showed ZERO behaviour in public that would lead anyone to believe he was gay until he came out and admitted that AND the fact he had AIDS. Was one of the most shocking stories to ever come out of modern Hollywood.

Roamy
8th April 2010, 01:31
THAT was a HUGE Shocker. Rock showed ZERO behaviour in public that would lead anyone to believe he was gay until he came out and admitted that AND the fact he had AIDS. Was one of the most shocking stories to ever come out of modern Hollywood.

yea i wonder at what stage doris day and liz found out. Enough to make a grown woman "spit"

Mark in Oshawa
8th April 2010, 05:32
yea i wonder at what stage doris day and liz found out. Enough to make a grown woman "spit"
Both were aware apparently WAY back when they worked with him in the 50's and 60's.

I remember my aunt saying what a waste of a man...she was a fan of the "Rock"....

I cant believe tho there are too many actors in the world tho that give off that much of a masculine image who would manage to keep it in the closet, or even try. About the only actor I was even mildly shocked by when he came out was Neil Patrick Harris. He doesn't follow any of the stereotypical behaviour, and regardless of his sexuality, doesn't search out any roles or do anything that would lead you to even think he was anything he didn't choose you to believe he was.

Now see...now I think of it, I was really kind of sad when Portia Di Rossi came out....anyone see's a pic of her, you don't think Lesbian, you think "phone number?"

Roamy
8th April 2010, 08:01
Cary Grant did a pretty good job of staying it the closet. But ole Rock was addicted to dick. Portia is not too bad but in comparison to Eva and Jennifer, Ellen can have her

Rudy Tamasz
8th April 2010, 13:07
Younger folks here might not remember Jean Maret and Americans don't know him at all, but he was a hero of my childhood. It came to me as a surprise of sorts when I knew he was gay. Fortunately but that time I was exposed to some knowledge of kinkier sides of human nature and was not really shocked.

He acted noble French swordsmen of middle ages and looked as straight as you could imagine. Only when I saw a couple of his interviews on TV I noticed some petty gestures, facial expressions and speech intonations that might have betrayed something. Or they might not. In any case, he did a very good job of disguising it.

Wade91
8th April 2010, 19:36
i wish Avril Lavigne would come out of my closet

BeansBeansBeans
8th April 2010, 19:46
http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

I think that sums up the whole thread.

Mark in Oshawa
9th April 2010, 05:01
Cary Grant did a pretty good job of staying it the closet. But ole Rock was addicted to dick. Portia is not too bad but in comparison to Eva and Jennifer, Ellen can have her
Cary Grant never did come out of the closet. I suspect he never had a closet to come out of. He was what he was.....

Garry Walker
9th April 2010, 09:07

:rotflmao:

Brown, Jon Brow
9th April 2010, 12:55

We all know that Fred Phelps is a repressed homosexual.

Mark in Oshawa
9th April 2010, 17:01
He might be. A vile human being he definately is....

edv
9th April 2010, 19:18

Also, none of the media will report that he has run for elected office 5 times...as a Democrat.

Mark in Oshawa
10th April 2010, 06:06
Also, none of the media will report that he has run for elected office 5 times...as a Democrat.

Heck, EDV, just like the media in the US talks about the US Civil Rights movement and forgets VERY conveniently the most blatant and stupid opposition came from the Democrats, not the Republicans, who universally backed 90% of all the proposals for ending the stain of discrimination.

GridGirl
10th April 2010, 07:49
Cliff Richard.

driveace
10th April 2010, 11:48
Yes come on Cliff and lets finally know from you ,what we ALL know is true!
Maybe the next one looking for publicity will be Katie Price,because she aint been in the papers for over a week!!! So she may come out!!

Eki
10th April 2010, 12:46
Yes come on Cliff and lets finally know from you ,what we ALL know is true!

Let him live in the Shadows if he wants to.

Mark in Oshawa
10th April 2010, 18:21
Cliff Richard? It would be a little late for him to come out....like his best before date has long passed right?