PDA

View Full Version : Martinsville Truck Racethread

slorydn1
27th March 2010, 00:07
I'm getting this started, but will be staying out of it because I am watching the practices and races on "dvr delay" (no one uses tapes anymore). I'll add to it when I am caught up. My hope is that info about the truck race will stay in here so i don't see it by accident, before I need to, anyway :p :

slorydn1
27th March 2010, 11:50
Well, I see I didn't miss much on Friday. Ended up with Harvick on the pole anmd he didn't even have to turn a lap in qualifying!...

He had a fast truck, tho....and with shrub stepping out would probably have sat on the pole anyway.

Pit seletion is HUGE at Martinsville

:beer:

71Fan
27th March 2010, 20:47
Hats off to Kevin. Good to see him getting his truck to victory lane. Love to see an indie get to the top no matter who he is

KBM.....ickler 3rd, Malsom 11th without a left front tire

The Indian dude....what a great way to start eh?

Mad Max.....9th....and probably grinning ear to ear

JennyJo....bummer that her truck gave up

Johnny B....good run for the old guy

The splitter.....have they shortened it on the sides? Not nearly as many cut tires as I expected.

All in all, a pretty clean race without as many cautions as I expected either....

Give it a Nine!

willracefan
27th March 2010, 21:08
well sauter shouldnt have said that over the radio that harvick wasnt a problem for him...big mistake. that kind of cockiness reminded me of the old sauter, you know the one who was cocky and full of it whenever he came on the scene.

skinner vs. hornaday...well hornaday already has the numbers the last three years.

muggle not
28th March 2010, 03:40
well sauter shouldnt have said that over the radio that harvick wasnt a problem for him...big mistake. that kind of cockiness reminded me of the old sauter, you know the one who was cocky and full of it whenever he came on the scene.

skinner vs. hornaday...well hornaday already has the numbers the last three years.
Sauter hasn't changed much. He will tke a top 5 car and drive it to 20th or lower.