PDA

View Full Version : Thanks alot

dunes
24th March 2010, 04:15
I know I'm busy and not around as much as i'd like or use to be But yesterday was my 509th birthday.
Its okay only my father,wife nad one brother remembered. Could be they all thought I was allready dead. :p

Miss ya all and will be around.

Mark in Oshawa
24th March 2010, 06:26
509th birthday? What's that in? Gerbil years???? Happy birthday to you anyhow Swoop...not sure WHERE you have been...but was wondering...

bluegem280
24th March 2010, 06:51
Happy birthday, welcome to new millennium..

Eki
24th March 2010, 08:28
509th birthday? What's that in? Gerbil years???
Santa Claus years. Swoop is Santa. Happy Birthday :s anta:

Mark
24th March 2010, 08:39
Santa Claus years. Swoop is Santa. Happy Birthday :s anta:

You mean Santa wasn't born on Christmas Day? How strange.

Eki
24th March 2010, 22:59
You mean Santa wasn't born on Christmas Day? How strange.
You expect him to work on his birthday and give presents to OTHERS?

dunes
25th March 2010, 11:30
Thanks folks.
I guess the years and the miles got me. Its my 50th and sometimes I feel like santa, always giving and never looking back. Its cool. Mark Your answer is Working.You know the routine, I'm sure. Moving steel from chicago to central texas 3 rimes a week. been catching the races and some hockey on the XM but miss the live action most of all.

Easy Drifter
26th March 2010, 01:28
What a yunker! My 720th comes up in a few months. :p :

slorydn1
26th March 2010, 01:36
Happy Birthday old timer..... :beer:

dunes
29th March 2010, 14:22
Happy Birthday old timer..... :beer:
Don't slow or I'll catch up to you. :)

Thanks to all who dropped by.
Got to spend the weekend near Daytona with Pops and wouldn't ja know it a tornadoe has to come by sunday evening. Too far south to really worry us but the rain put out some of my candles.Its nice out today the rain is burning off sand I'll be heading back north for a week or two.Might even get to catch the race on TV this afternoon.Thanks again and ya all have aq wonderful week. :dozey: