PDA

View Full Version : TC2000 anyone?

UltimateDanGTR
21st March 2010, 07:58
Do you guys know anywhere where I can watch the 2010 TC2000 season? Or will I have to stick to watching highlights on you tube? The Argentine series looks fantastic, with 31 cars entered for the first round this weekend and factory teams from Honda, Toyota, Cheverolet, renault, Peugeot, VW, Ford and Fiat, along with some famous names like Norberto Fontana and Jose Maria Lopez. and with the videos I've seen, the series looks every bit as exciting as BTCC, and i've heard that its a big thing over in Argentina who are a petrol head nation.

anyone who hasnt checked it out should, and anyone who has may be able to ask my question above.

Thanks.

VkmSpouge
21st March 2010, 12:05
I suspect it is probably just YouTube for the TC2000. It does look pretty, I wouldn't mind watching it if it were shown on TV here.

UltimateDanGTR
21st March 2010, 12:20
I suspect it is probably just YouTube for the TC2000. It does look pretty, I wouldn't mind watching it if it were shown on TV here.

Yeah I suspect that, shame really.

If only there was a TV show dedicated to touring cars, with extended highlights of TC2000, WTCC, DTM, V8SC, STCC, BTCC, ISSS etc and some touring car chat with in sutdio guests.

Oh, one can dream...

Ill have to stick to you tube i expect, but hey, its all good racing so its worth it!

Mekola
22nd March 2010, 17:41
Well, José María López is the reigning TC2000 champion and despite his F1 delusion re-entered in the series and has just won yesterday at the Punta del Este street circuit...

UltimateDanGTR
22nd March 2010, 21:01
Well, José María López is the reigning TC2000 champion and despite his F1 delusion re-entered in the series and has just won yesterday at the Punta del Este street circuit...

yes he seems like argentina's dominant force. hopefully highlights of the race will be put on you tube soon, though i heard overtaking was very hard in the streets of punta del este (TouringCarTimes).

tisme
22nd March 2010, 21:20
Racing Underground has it in Spanish only

UltimateDanGTR
23rd March 2010, 16:30

thanks for that I'll check it out :)

wedge
24th March 2010, 00:55
O/T

LOL! I thought it was just me who trawls the interweb looking for anything with 4 wheels that goes round a race track! I've just been watching a bit of 80s Trans Am racing!

kobefly
19th April 2011, 13:44
I am the one still uploading for 2011 season.

Tom206wrc
21st August 2011, 12:38
The 2011 200km of Buenos Aires start today !!!! :D
TC2000 (http://www.tc2000.com.ar/)

Among the invited drivers Alain Menu from Switzerland and Nicolas Minassian, "Quick Nick" for the Brits, from France ;)

kobefly
21st August 2011, 14:48
Unfortunately the circuit for this edition has been changed. The race will be held by the circuit of La Plata.

The most important invites are Menu, Huff and Minassian.

Toyota dominated the qualifying session yesterday.
1°) Werner / Esteban Guerrieri (IndyLights) [Toyota]
2°) Rossi / Basso [Toyota]
3°) Girolami / Matías Russo (FIA GT) [Honda]
4°) Pernia / Martinez [Honda]
5°) Canapino / Huff (WTCC) [Chevrolet]
6°) Char / Echeverria [Toyota]
7°) José María López / Aventín [Fiat]
8°) Falaschi / Tuero (ex F1) [Renault]
9°) Ledesma / Menu (WTCC) [Chevrolet]

19°) Juan Cruz Alvarez / Minassian [Peugeot]