In less than a month MSF will be 10 years old :eek:

Mark, you got anything special planned? :beer:

Mark
20th March 2010, 17:56
Yes. I'm getting married :p

slorydn1
20th March 2010, 19:16

Well congrats :beer: to you. The missus and I will have been married 11 years this June.....and don't listen to all the "ball and chain stories"....best decision Ive ever made
:D

(I gotta say that, she reads this stuff) :p :

Sonic
20th March 2010, 19:51
(I gotta say that, she reads this stuff) :p :

Man are you hot under that thumb?? :D

Mark in Oshawa
21st March 2010, 17:37
He means it...or she does...or something..

10 years for this forum? Wow....I hope we find a way to keep it all relative for a 10 more...

raybak
22nd March 2010, 09:37
10 years is a pretty good effort I wreckon. Some of us have been here a long time. Maybe we should get some 10 year t-shirts made up :)

Ray

Mark
22nd March 2010, 12:09
I thought when I started it, it would have either taken over the world, or have long gone by now.

harsha
22nd March 2010, 12:55
oh well you can't win everything :p : , so Mark seems to have given up his plans for world domination

anyway nice going :up:

Mark in Oshawa
22nd March 2010, 13:03
10 years is a pretty good effort I wreckon. Some of us have been here a long time. Maybe we should get some 10 year t-shirts made up :)

Ray

Or get parole?

306 Cosworth
22nd March 2010, 21:29
10 years is some going, fair play :D

Powered by Cosworth
23rd March 2010, 00:27
Christ almighty, 10 years. Nice one.

I remember the exact moment I signed up for some strange reason :p :

Mark in Oshawa
23rd March 2010, 01:59

I remember finding it through the BTCC pages, because once upon a time, we used to get all the BTCC rounds in the winter months on tape delay on Speedvision and I became a fan. That was about 8 or so years ago I think..I should check my join date I suppose!

slorydn1
23rd March 2010, 07:39
Man are you hot under that thumb?? :D

Not hot....a little constrained maybe.... :p :

slorydn1
23rd March 2010, 07:49
He means it...or she does...or something..

I do....she does.....she never logs on herself anymore, she usually just pulls it up and my sign in is saved so its kinda automatic...I don't think she has posted anything of her own since 2005, but she still reads up on stuff here almost every week, anyway....

slorydn1
23rd March 2010, 08:06

Yep...I do too...The Fall 2001 Talladega race had just finished. That was the one that the big one ocurred coming off turn 2 on the last lap after a late race restart. B-Lab was gonna win, but he got loose coming off 2 and i wanna say steling marlin got into him then it was on....B-Lab flips over, Jr takes the lead (back then they could race back to the line) and wins the race..... Looking at the calender, it was the Wednesday after, my little bro damg75 had sent me an ICQ message that I needed to check out AR1 and go to the forum there. I did and the rest, as they say is history....

We were having a knock down drag out fight about restrictor plate racing (or the great parade followed by a wreck fest as I called it back then) and I almost got myself banned the first night....

Great times, I tell ya :beer:

schmenke
23rd March 2010, 13:48
I remember finding it through the BTCC pages, because once upon a time, we used to get all the BTCC rounds in the winter months on tape delay on Speedvision and I became a fan. That was about 8 or so years ago I think..

Yeah, I remember those good 'ol days. We used to get coverage of the WRC too.
Alas, now we get NASCAR 24/7 :mark: Thanks FOX :mad:

10 years, eh? I too vaguely remember signing up. I believe I just had to chime in on a heated discussion involving Michael Schumacher :p :

Langdale Forest
16th April 2010, 17:32
I have just clicked Mark's profile just by chance, and it says that he joined on the 16th April 2000, does that mean that MSF is 10 years old today? :D

Mark
16th April 2010, 17:37
It does indeed! :D

Dave B
16th April 2010, 18:30
Happy 10th birthday, Forum!

Without wanting to sound all bumlickey, now's as good a time as any to thank Mark and the moderators (hmm, sounds like a band) for all their tireless hard work.

Thanks Mark, thark.

Langdale Forest
16th April 2010, 18:35
Happy 10th birthday, Forum!

Without wanting to sound all bumlickey, now's as good a time as any to thank Mark and the moderators (hmm, sounds like a band) for all their tireless hard work.

Thanks Mark, thark.

Would Mark and the moderators make any good music? :D

It does indeed! :D

Would you have remembered?

Josti
16th April 2010, 19:46
Yes, congratulations. Best forum out there. :up:

driveace
16th April 2010, 20:29
Thanks for what you have done,AND when you get married DONT tell em everything!!!! They DONT need to know!
Keep em guessing,especially where you keep your bread!

slorydn1
16th April 2010, 21:44
Happy Birthday MSF. I look at my 10 year old son and shake my head when I remember that I had to change his diaper in the middle of that big argument we were having that first night I joined (kinda funny, to me, actually) and now he looks so big standing there.

Here's to many more, MSF :beer:

Iain
16th April 2010, 23:24
It's still all your fault Mark. :p :

CarlMetro
22nd April 2010, 14:49

Christ, that's a bit extreme. I'd have thought a cake or maybe a drink or two down the local would have been enough.

Seriously though, belated congrats on the 10 years :beer: