View Full Version : Jennie Gow replaces Suzi Perry in BBC line-up

jonny hurlock
18th March 2010, 11:53
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/motorbikes/8562821.stm

options, my option is that sad that suzi left, but lets see that jennie can do

Allyc85
18th March 2010, 18:34
Ello, ello :D

It is sad to see Suzi go as she was great as a presenter and hot as well but after all her troubles last year you cant blame her for stepping down :)

Neil J
18th March 2010, 21:54
I really made nothing to Suzi Perry so I`m pleased to see a new face :D

Any hope they`ll replace the other two numpties Cox/Parrish on the Beeb :)

neninja
19th March 2010, 11:11
"I come to it from the fans' point of view - Steve and Charlie are there as the pros"

She's obviously not listened to them. Charlie Cox might be knowledgeable on touring cars but he drives me mad during the bikes. Parish is actually very funny in the flesh when he doesn't have to keep it clean but is very dull on the tv.

racer69
22nd March 2010, 07:21
It is sad to see Suzi go as she was great as a presenter and hot as well but after all her troubles last year you cant blame her for stepping down :)

Out of curiosity what were her troubles last year?

neninja
22nd March 2010, 10:16
http://www.mirror.co.uk/life-style/sex-health/2009/06/06/tv-presenter-suzi-perry-on-the-ectopic-pregnancy-that-nearly-killed-her-115875-21418459/

MrJan
29th March 2010, 10:21
Shame that. I thought Suzi was a really good presenter and enjoy the duo of Cox/Parrish too, they don't resort to shouting at you in order to make stuff sound exciting. Their main problem is that racing seems to get tired after 10 laps now and there is nothing to talk about.

jonny hurlock
12th April 2010, 20:40
wasn't impress with her, very sky mode, bring back suzi, if not matt roberts look like more of a presenter than a reporter, vice varca, imo in first impressions, but get her time what see can do its only the first round

inimitablestoo
12th April 2010, 21:47
Aside from a slight wobble right at the very end (generic filler stuff up to the end of the programme, easy to misjudge the length) I thought she did a good job. Even got me doing the Harry Hill's TV Burp Poetry Corner jingle when she said:

"Now it's up to the commentary box
With Steve Parrish and Charlie Cox"

If only TV Burp hadn't finished a few weeks ago :D