PDA

View Full Version : Team Dynamics 2010

WSRfan82
17th March 2010, 18:23
can i just say even though im not a fan of neal after his antics of the last race last season. i do like the new look TD cars but im confused.

why does it say Honda Racing on the side and not team dynamics? though there was no works teams this reason

Allyc85
17th March 2010, 20:16
As far as I know TD have come into some agreement to help Honda advertise some special edition of the Civic type R, hence the colour change. Just wish Honda would stop being so tight and just pay the entry fee for the Manufacturers championship as it cant be that much surely?

tisme
17th March 2010, 23:02
As far as I know TD have come into some agreement to help Honda advertise some special edition of the Civic type R, hence the colour change. Just wish Honda would stop being so tight and just pay the entry fee for the Manufacturers championship as it cant be that much surely?

Perhaps they afraid to compete against Chevrolet in the manufacturers championship???

mattie007
17th March 2010, 23:55
I thought Honda AND Chevrolet were scared of VXR!
From what I can gather its a Semi-works outfit that will presumably be eligable for manufacturer points along with Ford, 888 and Chevvy.
You could say BMW are being tight as they have an easy route into the championship.

Brown, Jon Brow
18th March 2010, 12:11
I thought Honda AND Chevrolet were scared of VXR!
From what I can gather its a Semi-works outfit that will presumably be eligable for manufacturer points along with Ford, 888 and Chevvy.
You could say BMW are being tight as they have an easy route into the championship.

BMW were effectively a manufacturer in 2008 with Matt Jackson and the BMW Dealer Team.

The Honda is nice but I prefer the red and black 2002/2003 Honda Racing livery.

MattL
18th March 2010, 13:36
Some interesting comments from Steve Neal in this article: http://www.btccpages.com/features/2/91/Dynamics-open-to-Shedden-return/

Shedden could return; there WILL be two cars; it's NOT a works team.

Captain VXR
18th March 2010, 21:44
Me rike this car:
http://www.btcc.net/images/gallery/st_5348_68a0.jpg
Nice livery

Darlo
19th March 2010, 13:23
Just appeared on Autosport that Matt Neal and Gordon Shedden will definitely drive for the team as Honda Racing

BTCC2
19th March 2010, 14:47
Nice to see Shedden back with the tem. I guess this spells the end for Johnny Herbert's hopes of retaining the seat.

LiamM
19th March 2010, 18:49
Nice to see Shedden back with the tem. I guess this spells the end for Johnny Herbert's hopes of retaining the seat.

Herberts already confirmed in the Italian Superstars series

Alfa Fan
19th March 2010, 18:51
Herberts already confirmed in the Italian Superstars series

Yes but as recently as last week there was talk of him doing both.

VkmSpouge
19th March 2010, 21:15
Some interesting comments from Steve Neal in this article: http://www.btccpages.com/features/2/91/Dynamics-open-to-Shedden-return/

Shedden could return; there WILL be two cars; it's NOT a works team.

So not a works team but it will be called Honda Racing...
I guess Steve Neal might mean that it is still Team Dynamics running the show but with Honda money. We'll see whether they are an official works team on Tuesday.

MattL
20th March 2010, 12:10
The thing to bear in mind is that TD have built their own cars and are therefore a 'constructor', even if Steve Neal is keen to make the point that it's not a 'full on' works/manufacturer-funded team...

PDS
20th March 2010, 20:27
I understand Dynamics have done wonders with the Civic over the winter break!

With Matt Neal and Shedden back in the car... you can't rule them out for some wins during 2010.

BDunnell
21st March 2010, 00:58
I understand Dynamics have done wonders with the Civic over the winter break!

With Matt Neal and Shedden back in the car... you can't rule them out for some wins during 2010.

I don't think they can be ruled out for a title win in 2010 either. I also fully expect Shedden to out-score Neal again.