PDA

View Full Version : Driver of the race - Bahrain GP

ioan
14th March 2010, 14:02
Well I'm biased towards Ferrari and MS, but still I'll give it to Vettel for salvaging 4th with a broken car.

F1boat
14th March 2010, 14:04
Alonso for me. To win your first race with the Ferrari, to overtake Massa to the start, to shadow Vettel and to use the one weakness of the Red Bull - drive of the day IMO.

Garry Walker
14th March 2010, 14:05
It hurts me a lot, but I would have to give it to Vettel. He learnt how to deal with the broken car and by the end was very fast with it.

DexDexter
14th March 2010, 14:09
Vettel, followed by Alonso and Massa.

To me it's almost funny that two of the top teams have changed drivers (Mclaren, Ferrari) and yet the difference is hardly noticeable. Ferraris are still evenly matched and the other Mclaren is nowhere compared to Hamilton. :p

ioan
14th March 2010, 14:10
It hurts me a lot, but I would have to give it to Vettel. He learnt how to deal with the broken car and by the end was very fast with it.

That's a brave statement! :up:

Hawkmoon
14th March 2010, 14:10
Vettel drove well in the end but why was he so slow and inconsistent when the exhaust first broke? His times were all over the place. :confused:

I don't think there was a standout performance really so I'll give it Alonso for the win on his Ferrari debut.

ioan
14th March 2010, 14:11
Ferraris are still evenly matched and the other Mclaren is nowhere compared to Hamilton. :p

Exactly what was expected. :D

gerkebi
14th March 2010, 14:12
Alonso. Great to see Massa back as well.

ioan
14th March 2010, 14:13
Vettel drove well in the end but why was he so slow and inconsistent when the exhaust first broke? His times were all over the place. :confused:

He had to find the best way to drive with the broken exhaust, try out different trajectories in order to brake latter and keep more speed through the corners so that he doesn't lose so much under acceleration.
It is 100% normal to have his times all over the place while he was experimenting.

Garry Walker
14th March 2010, 14:14
He had to find the best way to drive with the broken exhaust, try out different trajectories in order to brake latter and keep more speed through the corners so that he doesn't lose so much under acceleration.
It is 100% normal to have his times all over the place while he was experimenting.

It was like with Kimi at france in 2008, where at first his times suffered a lot, but by end he was already showing much better pace.

turismo6
14th March 2010, 14:16
Alonso.

F1boat
14th March 2010, 14:17
BTW, WELL DONE for Lewis. He demolished Jenson, the reigning champion, finished ahead of both Merc GP cars and at times ran with the pace with the first three drivers.

EuroTroll
14th March 2010, 14:19
Alonso. A perfect race, as you would expect from him.

F1boat
14th March 2010, 14:21
Alonso. A perfect race, as you would expect from him.

Great champion, he is. :)

VkmSpouge
14th March 2010, 14:43
I think the driver of the race was Fernando Alonso, he was pretty much flawless. Vettel did well until his exhaust failed and Massa had a very good return.

ArrowsFA1
14th March 2010, 14:47

I don't think there was a standout performance really so I'll give it Alonso for the win on his Ferrari debut.
Just what I was thinking :up:

Sonic
14th March 2010, 14:47
Vettel - no question. With a car as reportedly hard on its tyres as the Bull he pulled out easily and looked in control until the fragile car let him down - again!

Honorable mentions to Kubica for about the only action we saw all race.

wedge
14th March 2010, 14:48
Massa - what he had to go through over the last 6 months he's not "rusty" it was a solid drive it was as if Hungary accident never happened.

F1boat
14th March 2010, 14:51
Massa - what he had to go through over the last 6 months he's not "rusty" it was a solid drive it was as if Hungary accident never happened.

Good point.

N. Jones
14th March 2010, 14:51
Alonso for me. To win your first race with the Ferrari, to overtake Massa to the start, to shadow Vettel and to use the one weakness of the Red Bull - drive of the day IMO.

Alonso, he stayed close to Vettel, passed Massa early, then threw in some fast laps to discourage Massa.

All in all a great job from him.

Robinho
14th March 2010, 16:42
tough to distinguish between Vettel and Alonso - i think Vettel had the race bought and paid for up until his problem and was comfortabley staying ahead of the Ferraris, yet when Alonso did get in front he was instantly much quicker and those first few laps ahead crushed any chance Massa had.

equal Alonso and Vettel for me, mention for Hamilton who was able to stay just in touch of the front 3 to keep them all honest

gloomyDAY
14th March 2010, 16:49
It hurts me a lot, but I would have to give it to Vettel. He learnt how to deal with the broken car and by the end was very fast with it. :eek:

Just admit that you like the guy!

harvick#1
14th March 2010, 16:51
Vettel, if not for that exhaust problem, Alonso wouldn't have won IMO.

I'd say driver of the race goes to Massa, who we all know the story to what happened to him and to come back and be this fast still and finish P2.

so it goes, Vettel, Massa, Alonso.

maximilian
14th March 2010, 17:02
Giving this title to Alonso is ludicrous. He was never near Vettel as long as Vettel didn't have technical difficulties. Vettel won pole and dominated the race at will, and to say anyone else deserves driver of the race is very questionable and probably seen through red glasses! :D

Saint Devote
14th March 2010, 17:03

Alonso.
He would have passed Vettel because he drove as expected from the best driver in F1.

AND to send a message he was able to finish FOURTEEN seconds ahead of Massa - who was asked to conserve his engine - but Alonso was not.

Team orders? Or maybe they understand that Fernando is not the sort who seeks to make teammates look good.

The header on Vettel's car broke and he had reduced power but that sort of problem is not uncommon when drivers do not look after their car and he Vettel weas rough over the kerbs.

I will not be surprised to see Alonso do it again in Australia - exactly who else will challenge him? He did outdrive everyone.

Saint Devote
14th March 2010, 17:09
Giving this title to Alonso is ludicrous. He was never near Vettel as long as Vettel didn't have technical difficulties. Vettel won pole and dominated the race at will, and to say anyone else deserves driver of the race is very questionable and probably seen through red glasses! :D

Broken headers are the result of heavy impact and vibration and Vettel is and was far more unsympathetic to his car - Alonso understands what the new regulations require - Vettel is not as sensitive - maybe he will learn.

This is the difference between drivers like Schumacher and Alonso at least at this juncture and everyone else.

Malbec
14th March 2010, 17:17
Broken headers are the result of heavy impact and vibration and Vettel is and was far more unsympathetic to his car - Alonso understands what the new regulations require - Vettel is not as sensitive - maybe he will learn.

This is the difference between drivers like Schumacher and Alonso at least at this juncture and everyone else.

Vettel was no more or less sympathetic than anyone else, the roughest part of the track was not on the kerbs but through the corners of sector 1/2 where I'm sure you saw every car bottoming out.

The Red Bull is fragile, the exhaust manifold is tightly folded and is more easily damaged than on rival cars in order to exit the bodywork along the midline above the gearbox where it is subject to greater powertrain vibration than on rival cars where the exhausts pass more laterally.

At no point was Alonso threatening Vettel's lead even where he was a second quicker on occasion. That wasn't because of any difference in skill, more an illustration of how difficult it was to overtake. To suggest that Alonso would inevitably overtake Vettel had he not had a broken exhaust is fanciful in the extreme.

maximilian
14th March 2010, 17:22
At no point was Alonso threatening Vettel's lead even where he was a second quicker on occasion. That wasn't because of any difference in skill, more an illustration of how difficult it was to overtake. To suggest that Alonso would inevitably overtake Vettel had he not had a broken exhaust is fanciful in the extreme.
:up: Exactly. Can't make a guy driver of the race because he allegedly "would have" overtaken somebody he wasn't even close to all race. ;)

gloomyDAY
14th March 2010, 17:22
Alonso.
He would have passed Vettel because he drove as expected from the best driver in F1.How?! Vettel's car gave way.

lmfao

UltimateDanGTR
14th March 2010, 17:27
Vettel. it would have been interesting to see a real battle between him and fred, but due to his car throwing a hissy fit that wasnt gonna happen.

Wasted Talent
14th March 2010, 17:30
Good points about Massa...

Vettel? No, he didn't cope well enough to start with and he let the Ferraris and Lewis past. Car was fast enough to fight off Rosberg last lap and it was no slower earlier on when the exhaust first broke.

Alonso? No, never looke dlike doing anything about Vettel till lady luck took a hand

Hamilton? Did okay

Rosberg? LMAO.... Couldn't catch/pass Vettel

Schumacher? Not bad debut for an old guy in a car not on the top pace...

Driver of the day? Didn't really have one did we?

WT

Malbec
14th March 2010, 17:32
Driver of the day? Didn't really have one did we?

Now that I agree with

K-Pu
14th March 2010, 17:33
Iīd go for Kubica.

ioan
14th March 2010, 17:50
Alonso, he stayed close to Vettel, passed Massa early, then threw in some fast laps to discourage Massa.

They should have told him that Massa was already told to cruise and save his engine, instead of letting him push his engine for ego massaging reasons!

ioan
14th March 2010, 17:52
Vettel? No, he didn't cope well enough to start with and he let the Ferraris and Lewis past. Car was fast enough to fight off Rosberg last lap and it was no slower earlier on when the exhaust first broke.

I can't believe I Wasted time reading the above.

ioan
14th March 2010, 17:53

Exactly.

ioan
14th March 2010, 17:56
tough to distinguish between Vettel and Alonso - i think Vettel had the race bought and paid for up until his problem and was comfortabley staying ahead of the Ferraris, yet when Alonso did get in front he was instantly much quicker and those first few laps ahead crushed any chance Massa had.

Massa was told to save the engine even before he made it past Vettel and Alonso's fast laps were useless for anything else than his ego's needs.

F1boat
14th March 2010, 18:10
Alonso.
He would have passed Vettel because he drove as expected from the best driver in F1.

AND to send a message he was able to finish FOURTEEN seconds ahead of Massa - who was asked to conserve his engine - but Alonso was not.

Team orders? Or maybe they understand that Fernando is not the sort who seeks to make teammates look good.

The header on Vettel's car broke and he had reduced power but that sort of problem is not uncommon when drivers do not look after their car and he Vettel weas rough over the kerbs.

I will not be surprised to see Alonso do it again in Australia - exactly who else will challenge him? He did outdrive everyone.

I so hope that you are right!

DexDexter
14th March 2010, 18:50
Alonso.

You're forgetting that Massa had a problem with his car and backed off at the end of the race. You do remember that it was Massa who qualified second, not Alonso? To me they looked very evenly matched for most of the race and laptimes support my view.

woody2goody
14th March 2010, 18:56
Vettel followed by Alonso, Liuzzi and Massa.

Honourable maention to Alguersuari who out-raced Buemi throughout.

Mia 01
14th March 2010, 19:01
Vettel
Alonso
Lewis

Hard to choice between them.

For me the driver of the race was Heikki!!

DazzlaF1
14th March 2010, 19:12
My top 5

1. Sebastian Vettel - Drove superbly, would have won were it not for reliability issues

2. Fernando Alonso - Victory helped show the superiority of the Ferrari chassis over the opposition

3. Heikki Kovalainen - Helped contribute to an excellent debut outing for the Lotus team finishing just 2 laps down and setting respectable lap times

4. Robert Kubica - His pace after the 1st lap incident was just a sign of what could have been

5. Vitantonio Liuzzi - Stayed out of trouble and showed good pace to finish as "best of the rest"

Rollo
14th March 2010, 19:24
The two drivers of the race were:

1. Me.
I drove a cracker of an opening stint, when I drive to Woolworths and got a Caramel Mud Cake for $2. Only two dollars! And I did it in the Skyline before the closing time of 10pm.

2. Brendan.
Because there were six of us in our lounge room, he want on an ice-cream run in the Corolla just after midnight. Midnight Magmun Egos... score.

... and apparently there were 24 Formula One cars doing roundys in a desert somewhere. I think Massa and Schumacher deserve credit for coming back after an extended hiatus.

truefan72
14th March 2010, 19:45
Vettel and only by 1% behind Alonso

Vettel drove a stellar race and was untouchable before the problem,. after that he still managed top put in his best Q2 times to effectively stop Rosberg from taking 4th from him so all things considered a great drive.

Alonso, drove very well today and once past Vettel made for damn sure that Massa knew who was boss with some (relatively speaking) fast laps. He won the race handily at the end so fair is fair.

markabilly
14th March 2010, 19:55
The two drivers of the race were:

1. Me.
I drove a cracker of an opening stint, when I drive to Woolworths and got a Caramel Mud Cake for $2. Only two dollars! And I did it in the Skyline before the closing time of 10pm.

2. Brendan.
Because there were six of us in our lounge room, he want on an ice-cream run in the Corolla just after midnight. Midnight Magmun Egos... score.

... and apparently there were 24 Formula One cars doing roundys in a desert somewhere. I think Massa and Schumacher deserve credit for coming back after an extended hiatus.
No
I vote for Vettel's exhausat pipe.
It managed to create excitement and lead to three cars at the front of the race actually passing for position, on the track!!!!!wow, I am so ex...ci......te....d....

i think i will take another nap before i fall asleep....

Langdale Forest
14th March 2010, 20:19
Massa was my driver of the race for getting 2nd place on his return to F1.

steveaki13
14th March 2010, 21:26
I think Alonso, Massa and Vettel all did good jobs up front.

While Kubica and Sutil did well after their 1st lap accident

Overall: ???? erm.. Vettel as he completely outdrove Webber and kept ahead of the Ferrari's until his problems. Even then he eventually learn't how to adapt his driving to keep Rosberg at bay.

Pulidor
14th March 2010, 22:39
Performance of the day = Vettel
Result of the day = Alonso and the Lotus boys.
Fool of the day = Chandhok (not his fault, really) and the Sauber boys

maximilian
15th March 2010, 00:03

More to debunk all that: it wasn't the broken header, it was a spark plug problem. So now there can be NO remaining doubts, VETTEL is the driver of the race! :D
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/82153

keysersoze
15th March 2010, 01:07
Vettel and Alonso did what was expected.

Massa gets props for a tremendous comeback weekend.

Rosberg has passed the first test in decisively beating MS.

Liuzzi was solid.

CNR
15th March 2010, 01:17
Vettel

it turned ot to be Spark Plug Failure so to finish so far up in a car running on 7 cylinders redbull will be hard to beat when the car is running right.

http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2010/03/red-bull-disappointment-after-spark-plug-failure-costs-vettel-victory/

further investigations this evening have shown that the loss of power was actually due to a spark plug failure and not the exhaust

Saint Devote
15th March 2010, 02:00
More to debunk all that: it wasn't the broken header, it was a spark plug problem. So now there can be NO remaining doubts, VETTEL is the driver of the race! :D

The team SAID a header over the radio and afterwards Vettel said something mechanical BROKE.

Its not the first time a team says one thing but then "discovers" another.

After all how can it be Red Bull itself!!?? Never, not with Christian Horner leading.

Saint Devote
15th March 2010, 02:07
Even then he eventually learn't how to adapt his driving to keep Rosberg at bay.

Alan Jones spun at 150mph coming out of the old Kyalami Kink. He spun all the way down and finished up in front of the pits without hitting anything.

Afterwards a journalist asked him about his incredible control of the spin and Jones looked at him as if he were mad and said nothing.

maximilian
15th March 2010, 02:32
The team SAID a header over the radio and afterwards Vettel said something mechanical BROKE.

After all how can it be Red Bull itself!!?? Never, not with Christian Horner leading.
The excuses are getting pretty thin now, buddy :D

Rollo
15th March 2010, 02:57
Alan Jones spun at 150mph coming out of the old Kyalami Kink. He spun all the way down and finished up in front of the pits without hitting anything.

Afterwards a journalist asked him about his incredible control of the spin and Jones looked at him as if he were mad and said nothing.

This reminds me of this:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0MhOv_BZ34s/SiIvLRFaKOI/AAAAAAAAAqA/L_AY0HSVusk/s400/decesaris-austria85.jpg

At the Austrian GP in 1985, Andrea de Cesaris rolled the car and when he got back to the pits said: "I think we've had a problem with the car".
Guy Ligier lost patience and de Cesaris was immediately fired and his statement to the press was: "I can no longer afford the services of this young man".

truefan72
15th March 2010, 03:01
I do agree with the saint though, throughout the afternoon it seemed clear 9 and you could hear it as well) that the problem was the broken exhaust header and then waaay after the fact they say it is an engine issue?

sounds like a PR stunt to me. If there is one thing about Renault that you can count on it is their reliability. The same cannot be said for the rest of a Newey built car.

When the car breaks down again I wonder what they will say then.

CNR
15th March 2010, 03:06

dude a kput spark plug is going to sound like a broken exhaust

not with button

leopard
15th March 2010, 06:18
Great regret after leading over red boys esp Alonso who scored remarkable progress driving Ferrari, more than 35 laps, Vettel had problem with the car and let three drivers behind him took the victory. Was it coupled with no refueling so that cars ran heavier from the start? perhaps. It looks like he outpaced the car. It's not bad until the race ended he can retain the position not worse than forth. Try again better in Melbourne. The three podiumers are decent driver of the race, besides them my vote goes to SV. Great effort.

Big Ben
15th March 2010, 06:27
Alonso, he did what he had to do. He came from third and got the win. People may find excuses but I don't know what he could have done better.

Vettel did well too although I don't really know whether he had any contribution in his problem or not.

Hamilton and Rosberg should be mentioned too. Both beat their team mates quite easily.

AndyL
15th March 2010, 11:26
I do agree with the saint though, throughout the afternoon it seemed clear 9 and you could hear it as well) that the problem was the broken exhaust header and then waaay after the fact they say it is an engine issue?

sounds like a PR stunt to me. If there is one thing about Renault that you can count on it is their reliability. The same cannot be said for the rest of a Newey built car.

I'm slightly more inclined to believe them, because Hamilton said that when he passed Vettel the car sounded like it wasn't running on all 8 cylinders.

I am evil Homer
15th March 2010, 11:45
I'm going out on a limb, esp as I criticised him (rightly IMO) last season and say Heikki was my driver of the race. To be only 3 secs a lap off the pace by the end is a great show.

As good as Alonso was, as well as Vettel managed to bring the cars home it was no great surprise...these are drivers in top teams.

Retro Formula 1
15th March 2010, 12:47
I think Vettel had the best weekend. Destroyed his team mate and was unlucky not to win the GP.

Mentions for Alonso for a great maiden Ferrari win, Massa for a superb 1st drive back and Lewis for dragging that McLaren onto the podium.

PitMarshal
15th March 2010, 13:30
There wasn't one!

Alonso doesn't deserve it imo because he only won due to a mechanical fault on a car that at one point was several seconds in front of him and still pulling away.

My vote goes to Barichello purely because everyone was writing him off as a has-been at the end of last season.

jens
15th March 2010, 17:48
Kubica's laptimes were about similar to those of Mercedes, when he was lapping without distraction, so I think he is certainly a guy, who should be taken into consideration in achieving some impressive results this season. Talking about premature conclusions, I generally expect him to be rejuvenated after having become a lead driver in another team and repeat his 2008 form. :p :

ioan
15th March 2010, 18:03

Yep! :up:

And Barbie Rosberg couldn't pass a car running on 7 cylinders! :D

ioan
15th March 2010, 18:05

You sure know better than the RedBull people, how could I ever doubt your knowledge?! :confused:

ioan
15th March 2010, 18:08

When the car breaks down again I wonder what they will say then.

Klien who was commenting for the Austrian TV first said the engine sounds like if it's not running on all cylinders, so I'll wait with conspiracy theories a bit.

Langdale Forest
15th March 2010, 18:08
Yep! :up:

And Barbie Rosberg couldn't pass a car running on 7 cylinders! :D

I did not know that Rosberg had a Barbie doll! :D

ioan
15th March 2010, 18:11
Alonso, he did what he had to do. He came from third and got the win. People may find excuses but I don't know what he could have done better.

Overtaking, or at least trying to do so, Vettel before his car broke would have been a good start instead of waiting until the win was gifted to him.

ioan
15th March 2010, 18:11
I did not know that Rosberg had a Barbie doll! :D

Me either, but he always looked like one. :p

ioan
15th March 2010, 18:12
I'm slightly more inclined to believe them, because Hamilton said that when he passed Vettel the car sounded like it wasn't running on all 8 cylinders.

What would Hamilton know? If it was Button than it would have been credible, but Hami? No way. :D

Dzeidzei
15th March 2010, 18:29
Me either, but he always looked like one. :p

So Nicoīs prettier and faster than the chin :)

My driver of the race is your puppy, Ioan. Felipe did great and no matter what the Spanish are saying itīll be a better fight. Expect backstabbing in July. What I do fear is that Felipe is too nice a guy for that bs. Dunno how heīll handle all that.

ioan
15th March 2010, 19:55
My driver of the race is your puppy, Ioan. Felipe did great and no matter what the Spanish are saying itīll be a better fight. Expect backstabbing in July. What I do fear is that Felipe is too nice a guy for that bs. Dunno how heīll handle all that.

Felipe was already way to nice at the start in Bahrain, he should have left Alonso only two choices: brake or leave the track.

truefan72
15th March 2010, 21:13
Klien who was commenting for the Austrian TV first said the engine sounds like if it's not running on all cylinders, so I'll wait with conspiracy theories a bit.

hmm, that might be the case, but I still think the Renault engine is the best part of that car and obviously was good enough get pole and dominate the race. I just have my doubts about Newey built cars.The talking points are all too similar from those mclaren days when they were quick to blame the mercedes engine, While the truth was that Newey's designs compromised the effectiveness of the cars.
but I'll take your advice and wait until the next problem to fully endorse my POV

truefan72
15th March 2010, 21:17
Overtaking, or at least trying to do so, Vettel before his car broke would have been a good start instead of waiting until the win was gifted to him.

yep. good point. I'm not sure if he could have overtaken him anyway. Vettel was managing the gap and responded when he had too. But yes I would have loved to see a fight for position. At one point massa was also closing on alosno but then started falling back. There was a point where he caught up to under 1 sec to alonso and I thought "its about to get on!" only to see the gap build up again.

ShiftingGears
15th March 2010, 21:18
Vettel.

ioan
15th March 2010, 21:19
hmm, that might be the case, but I still think the Renault engine is the best part of that car and obviously was good enough get pole and dominate the race. I just have my doubts about Newey built cars.The talking points are all too similar from those mclaren days when they were quick to blame the mercedes engine, While the truth was that Newey's designs compromised the effectiveness of the cars.
but I'll take your advice and wait until the next problem to fully endorse my POV

Strangely enough the same Renault engine, which you say is the best part of the RBR, didn't do any kind of wonders for Kubica.

IMO the RBR chassis is good, just too tightly packaged but I doubt that this was the reason why they had a firing problem with one of the cylinders.

ioan
15th March 2010, 21:22
At one point massa was also closing on alosno but then started falling back. There was a point where he caught up to under 1 sec to alonso and I thought "its about to get on!" only to see the gap build up again.

The reason was that Massa was being told to save his engine, his radio conversation was broadcasted, that was right after he chased down Alonso, so he had to give up and look after the engine because they were having overheating problems.

Looks like both Alonso's closest competitors were put to rest by engine problems.

ShiftingGears
15th March 2010, 21:28
Ferrari are going to be interesting to watch when they need to harass cars in front of them for the whole race. Their engines appear to be running on a knife edge.

ioan
15th March 2010, 21:44
Most of the drivers have expressed the feeling that breaking late with a heavy car in the breaking zone is alot more difficult than in previous seasons, and certainly doesn't do the tyres any good. Had Alonso done this in the opening laps, he would have screwed his chances anyway because he would have been pitting before Vettel in the first stint. Most of the talk pre race was stating that the Red Bull's were the worst for tyre graining, and maybe Ferrari were waiting until they could maximise their advantage? Vettels blown spark plug certainly helped in the end.... :)

I didn't say he should have done it in the opening laps, but at least show some intentions once on the harder tires. Alas he was just waiting for something to happen and this alone is enough reason not to call him driver of the race.
Out of the 3 front runner he was the only one who had no car problems whatsoever and that's why he won, not because showing any kind of combativeness.

CNR
15th March 2010, 22:51
No matter what Alonso will never be the driver of any race for me.
CHEATGATE
(got immunity for handing over the emails) CHEAT

CRASHGATE
come in on this lap
(WHY? this is not the lap that we are on in the pre race briefing) CHEAT

Alonso will all ways be a cheat
(And has the hide to come out in the press and say i hope michael does not cheat this year)

gloomyDAY
15th March 2010, 23:25
CHEATGATE
(got immunity for handing over the emails) CHEAT

CRASHGATE
come in on this lap
(WHY? this is not the lap that we are on in the pre race briefing) CHEAT

Alonso will all ways be a cheat
(And has the hide to come out in the press and say i hope michael does not cheat this year)Taking a wild guess here, are you upset?

F1boat
16th March 2010, 06:19

Good to see that people here are objective.