PDA

View Full Version : Who the ** go i support ?? RED or Grey?

race_director
14th March 2010, 08:20
I have been a schumi fan from the day i started watching f1 in 1997 , the jv and MSC battle. from that time i never missed a single race . and even the word mercedes would boil my blood. i use to hate that team so much. due to offcourse Maclaren mercedes . :) from 2007 offcoure i started ferrari and continued till last year.

This year i am confused , wether to support ferrari or support MSC in Mercedes . .

I really dont know what to do. might end my supporting Karun CHandok. :)

Hawkmoon
14th March 2010, 08:41
That's an easy one. Drivers come and go but Ferrari are eternal. ;)

If you want to have your cake and eat it too (stupid saying, that) then wish for Schumi to come third behind the Ferraris. Works for me! :D

14th March 2010, 09:08
This year i am confused , wether to support ferrari or support MSC in Mercedes . .

Since you were a Schumi fan primarily, then you should still be a Schumi fan.

It is apparent that you were never a true Tifosi convert, as if you were then you wouldn't be asking such a blasphemous question.

People like you were burnt at the stake in the good old days!!!!

52Paddy
14th March 2010, 17:01
Support whoever you feel you want to. If you're a devoted Ferrari fan, then it shouldn't be an issue but my feeling is that you're more of an MS fan. In that case, support him but don't label yourself as a tifosi member.

52Paddy
14th March 2010, 17:02
Also, bear in mind that it was McLaren that made your blood boil, not Mercedes. If they were McLaren Ford or McLaren Honda I'm guessing you would still feel the same towards them.

F1boat
14th March 2010, 18:10
I support both :) And Jenson too. So I support a lot of guys :)