PDA

View Full Version : Betting on F1 2010

jens
11th March 2010, 17:22
Well, considering my inactivity in this field this is only the second time ever I have decided to bet online, but I have made my move for this season and put a symbolic amount of money on both Vettel and Hamilton for WDC at 5/1. So what others have done or are planning to do to back up their hype/claims? :D

christophulus
11th March 2010, 18:51
I've only bet on the F1 once, and won (Raikkonen to win at Spa last year, something like 8/1 after quali :) ).

Don't think I'll place an outright bet on the championship, I'm too impatient to wait and see if I win!

AndyL
11th March 2010, 22:22
I should give up betting on F1, I'm too bad at it :) But if I were betting on the driver's championship I might be tempted by an each-way on Mark Webber at 20-1.

woody2goody
12th March 2010, 14:48
Funny thing is, I was really tempted to put money on Button before last season, and didn't do it, even after the car was quick and the odds hadn't changed from about 100-1. Damn. :D

Probably not going to bet on this year, but I'll think about it after Bahrain and see what the form is like first. My 'money' is still on Massa.

Old Eyes
12th March 2010, 14:53
My favourite bet, when betting on Betfair, is to back a 10 second gap between 1st and 2nd place. Did it last season and won way more than I lost.