PDA

View Full Version : The Drifting Thread!

wedge
4th March 2010, 13:38
The 4-wheeled variety, the good ol' days!

Jim Clark and the Lotus Cortinas @ Crystal Palace
bWp-0TuY4Sk

1971 South Afrikan GP with lovely slo-mo!:

txkRVL1NbDg

yf2lzSQkBHg

4Vlmm6heQSo

Sonic
4th March 2010, 14:43
Brilliant ain't it?

Thought this was going to a thread about tokyo drifting - pleased its not.

Daniel
4th March 2010, 16:55
Brilliant ain't it?

I'm sure CaptainVXR will turn up and fill it with unskilled tards who need a billion bhp to get a car sideways properly.

Sonic
4th March 2010, 20:29
I'm sure CaptainVXR will turn up and fill it with unskilled tards who need a billion bhp to get a car sideways properly.

LOL. :D

4 wheel drifting is a art - sadly one rarely needed or used anymore.

Captain VXR
4th March 2010, 22:15

Nope.1 billion and one BHP :p
Anyway, no need to drag up the same old snobbish attitudes from that thread I made ages ago. Each to his own I say, and lets leave it at that before people start going 'oh driftings for chav retards' 'oh noit isnt stfu' 'stfu you chav gayboy' etc...

Captain VXR
4th March 2010, 22:20
Brilliant ain't it?

WTF is Tokyo drifting? Some Fast and Furious dogs****?
If you think that that is anything like real life than you need your head checked
There's a difference between '4 wheel drifting', the sort you get in racing etc like in the videos above and drifting drifting, as in deliberately powersliding a rwd car around corners as well as possible

Both are as chav as free range turkey in a tarragon gravy with a light saffron seasoning with organic steamed baby veg and new potatoes, and a complementary copy of the Guardian :)

Letsleave it at that before Tamburello et all turn this into a forum war

Daniel
5th March 2010, 04:13
Boohoo :rotflmao:

Captain VXR
5th March 2010, 20:09
Boohoo :rotflmao:

Can you pick my toys up and put them back in my pram please?

Sonic
5th March 2010, 20:22
WTF is Tokyo drifting? Some Fast and Furious dogs****?
If you think that that is anything like real life than you need your head checked
There's a difference between '4 wheel drifting', the sort you get in racing etc like in the videos above and drifting drifting, as in deliberately powersliding a rwd car around corners as well as possible

Both are as chav as free range turkey in a tarragon gravy with a light saffron seasoning with organic steamed baby veg and new potatoes, and a complementary copy of the Guardian :)

Letsleave it at that before Tamburello et all turn this into a forum war

Well thanks for enlightening me! :rolleyes: I don't think I refered to either as "chavy" so cool your jets dude.

Daniel
9th March 2010, 15:14
Well it seems this thread drifted away from its original intent :rotflmao:

Captain VXR
9th March 2010, 18:21
Well it seems this thread drifted away from its original intent :rotflmao:

You forgot to say 'pardon the awful pun' :p