PDA

View Full Version : Can you name this song without looking the title?

A.F.F.
2nd March 2010, 13:30
I lost a bet. And because of that loss, we, as a band had a discussion how foreign people would judge our cover song, which is in Finnish. So, I told I belong to a forum covering the whole globe and our band said that awesome, they don't know us, only you so it'll be you alone to get ridiculed :dozey:

So, show no mercy and judge our ty coversong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqv5qvDxQ5M

pino
2nd March 2010, 13:34
I don't know the song but I know who's singing and I can only say, amazing performance :up: :D

Sonic
2nd March 2010, 14:41
Isn't that Britney? I knew she was having a hard time of it ove the past two years but all those drink and drug binges have REALLY changed her voice ;) :D

DonJippo
2nd March 2010, 15:00
Isn't that Britney? I knew she was having a hard time of it ove the past two years but all those drink and drug binges have REALLY changed her voice ;) :D

Yes in deed but it is still very feminine voice, don't you think?

:D

janvanvurpa
2nd March 2010, 16:52
Nċċċ, Flygande Finne, Finland's GREAT Leningrad Cowboys don't have to worry...

gloomyDAY
2nd March 2010, 16:54
Ha! That was awesome.

You completely made my day. lol

janneppi
2nd March 2010, 17:13
Oh dear. Not as good a britney cover as Children of Bodom's, but you probably don't have as long hair either, so it's understandable. ;)

A.F.F.
2nd March 2010, 19:01
Well, we don't usually do as cheesy coversongs, especially lyricwise :D This britney song was an experimental. The interesting part was to know how it sounds in finnish with all the Rs and Ks and Ts. Doesn't really flow like Britney's song. But hey, thanks for all the feedback :)

Mark in Oshawa
2nd March 2010, 19:11
That is a better tune in Finnish with that dude singing it than Britney.....

Tomi
2nd March 2010, 19:24
Well, we don't usually do as cheesy coversongs

Thats good, the singer sounded ok.

A.F.F.
2nd March 2010, 19:38
Thank you guys. The singer is actually me :)

Tomi
2nd March 2010, 19:48
Thank you guys. The singer is actually me :)

Really, wow :)

Brown, Jon Brow
2nd March 2010, 20:32
Share more of your music with us :)

A.F.F.
2nd March 2010, 22:05
The problem is that we haven't made any more foreign cover songs. The rest is finnish stuff IN FINNISH which univeralwise is considered s-h-i-t-e and doesn't really work for you guys :D

But I can share this one because comparing to the original, our lead guitar player made very cool and weird sound to his play. The song itself is hideous but it actually sounded good on gig so we kept it.

So, here it is. Listen and weep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqCNPFh-GI

bowler
3rd March 2010, 09:43
very good.

(no pictures though, only sound)

Storm
3rd March 2010, 11:28
hell, I need to check these out from home AFF...stupid office bans YT and lots of other good stuff.

A.F.F.
3rd March 2010, 13:19
very good.

(no pictures though, only sound)

Yes, that's because we originally put them on Facebook and we only configured the files in a form they could be published. We never intented to make music videos out of them :)

slinkster
3rd March 2010, 20:10
Yeah I would have recognised the song... just not sure I would have been able to name it without the Britney-related-links down the side of YouTube... but then I'm not a fan. hehe. Nice work.