PDA

View Full Version : Chad And Jimmie...Best Ever?

71Fan
1st March 2010, 03:40
Together, I certainly think so.

Apart....I'ld rather have Chad on the box rather than Jimmie in a car.

But, as a combo they just keep on rolling.

MD24
1st March 2010, 04:15
Together, I certainly think so.

Apart....I'ld rather have Chad on the box rather than Jimmie in a car.

But, as a combo they just keep on rolling.

Agree.

Jeff Gordon and Ray Evernham would be a close second.

Jag_Warrior
1st March 2010, 05:58
I think even people who don't like the 48 for one reason or another have to be saying to themselves, "these guys are freakin' amazing!!!"

Here's one thing that crossed my mind when Johnson passed Gordon though... I wonder if Jeff Gordon ever thinks to himself, "I kinda wish that I'd never brought that guy to Hendrick."

Or I wonder if Gordon ever wishes that Chad was his Crew Chief???

71Fan
1st March 2010, 09:58
I'm guessing.....Both.

slorydn1
1st March 2010, 23:18
I think even people who don't like the 48 for one reason or another have to be saying to themselves, "these guys are freakin' amazing!!!"

Here's one thing that crossed my mind when Johnson passed Gordon though... I wonder if Jeff Gordon ever thinks to himself, "I kinda wish that I'd never brought that guy to Hendrick."

Or I wonder if Gordon ever wishes that Chad was his Crew Chief???

Yep :up: :beer:

Mark in Oshawa
1st March 2010, 23:38
They were the best when Jimmie won that 3rd Championship. It has been obvious to me that no one engineers luck as well as Chad does, and Jimmie has become pretty much a mistake free racing driver. Unlike Kyle, Jr, or yes, maybe even Jeff, Jimmie RARELY makes any mistakes....

Racing and being good at it usually first making sure you don't hit things, keeping the car at the front of the field, and reading what the track is doing. Jimmie is a master at that, and Chad understands strategy better than anyone else.

I am not a fan of Jimmie as a fan, but I admire the way he just finds ways to win...