PDA

View Full Version : Pwrc & Jwrc 2007

Maui J.
7th December 2006, 21:30
Does anyone know who will line up in these classes for 2007?

Sounds like Wilks and PG have been cut loose from Suzuki team.
2006 Champ Patrik Sandell has said he will do another year with JWRC.
Portugese driver Armindo Araujo has said his aim for next year is to be in PWRC.

Do we know yet what if any S2000 teams intend to do PWRC championship?
Are RED/Toyota Corolla S2000 with A McRae planning to be there? What about Fiat and Peugeot S2000 teams?

Did I read somewhere that 2006 PWRC Champ Nasser Al-Attiyah will have a WRCar campaign?

COD
7th December 2006, 22:47
I would guess that Jho Hänninen will do eiher PWRC or JWRC. He has won rounds of both this year. A drive with WRC wold of course be nice, but maybe a bit too early

Tomi
7th December 2006, 22:51
A drive with WRC wold of course be nice, but maybe a bit too early
Not too early, it's about time.

Tom206wrc
7th December 2006, 23:04
There's also beautiful swedish lady Jennie-Lee Hermansson who will do PWRC with a Mitsubishi Lancer GrN... :p :

http://www.jennie-lee.com

A.F.F.
7th December 2006, 23:42
There's also beautiful swedish lady Jennie-Lee Hermansson who will do PWRC with a Mitsubishi Lancer GrN... :p :

;) :up:

She's my personal favourite from now on.

Jaanus
8th December 2006, 12:48
Urmo Aava and Jaan Mölder will both continue in JWRC. Urmo will drive a Swift or the new Clio. Mölder will probably continue with the Swift.
Nasser Al-Attiyah might be one of the drivers in the Mitsubishi WRC team.

StevoEvo
8th December 2006, 13:29

A future Michel Mouton maybe????????????/ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

CABAIO E'LONA
8th December 2006, 16:43

is most pretty that Natalie Barrat and Lorna Smith... and Ilka Minor

GunsofNavarone
8th December 2006, 16:53

agreed.

Bjorn240
8th December 2006, 17:12
Oh what are you boys on about?! She ran the BRC with Howard Davies a few years back, btw.

DonJippo
8th December 2006, 18:07
Oh what are you boys on about?

Boys are boys... :rolleyes: :p :

COD
8th December 2006, 19:14

Has been my favourite for some time now... :D

Tom206wrc
8th December 2006, 19:23
is most pretty that Natalie Barrat and Lorna Smith... and Ilka Minor

She's rather much younger than these three no ??? ;)

And Ilka Minor isn't bad at all neither :D

Tom206wrc
8th December 2006, 19:24
Urmo Aava and Jaan Mölder will both continue in JWRC. Urmo will drive a Swift or the new Clio. Mölder will probably continue with the Swift.
Nasser Al-Attiyah might be one of the drivers in the Mitsubishi WRC team.

I expected(hoped) Urmo in a whale next year ;(

DonJippo
8th December 2006, 20:06
Kalle Pinomäki is not going to continue in JWRC.

Tomi
8th December 2006, 20:11

Good news

Simmi
8th December 2006, 20:12
A lot of talented guys in the JWRC that dont belong there anymore. Without them it may be a bit quiet next year. But out with the old and in with the new.

cal
8th December 2006, 23:14
Good news

Why? The little I have seen of Pinomäki, I consider good. Or is he not?

cal
8th December 2006, 23:22
There is another "lady" trying to get into the same position but with the Swedish Subaru Dealers. I hope she will succeed, because A) Mitsubishi and Subaru will have a nice rivalry fight on their hands, and B) Ramona Karlsson is a much better driver IMO (and better looking).

http://www.ramonamotorsport.com/

There you can see some incar from her first competition with a Lancer, although an EVO3 still she is faring quite well.

Would like to see her in the PWRC.

DonJippo
9th December 2006, 00:21
Why? The little I have seen of Pinomäki, I consider good. Or is he not?

He is too good to waste his time in JWRC.

kabouter
9th December 2006, 08:25

I noticed he missed the last rounds of this year's JWRC. Did he run out of money or were there other reasons to let other drivers compete in his place?

Rando
9th December 2006, 08:35
I expected(hoped) Urmo in a whale next year ;(

Don't worry, those 3-4 starts with a World Rally Car are still included even if Aava continues in JWRC.

Tom206wrc
9th December 2006, 09:01
Thanks for the news Rando... ;)

I'd have prefered more than 3-4 though :mark:

A.F.F.
9th December 2006, 10:09
I noticed he missed the last rounds of this year's JWRC. Did he run out of money or were there other reasons to let other drivers compete in his place?

I noticed the smae and I have no idea why ? :confused: I haven't read anything about it either. Does somebody know more about Pinomäki ?

COD
9th December 2006, 13:23

I read somewhere that due to budget reasons and the fact that there was nothing to achieve, he rented his Clio to Estonian Egon Kaur for his teams last planned round Rally GB. This to concentrate on 2007

kabouter
9th December 2006, 17:51
I read somewhere that due to budget reasons and the fact that there was nothing to achieve, he rented his Clio to Estonian Egon Kaur for his teams last planned round Rally GB. This to concentrate on 2007

Sounds like a good explanation. Is he going to do a season in Finland, or has he got bigger plans in the WRC?

Tomi
9th December 2006, 18:56
Sounds like a good explanation. Is he going to do a season in Finland, or has he got bigger plans in the WRC?

he will drive some wrc rounds

animrallye
10th December 2006, 07:08
Strong rumours :

Worldly wise ? : Mutterings from Paris seemed to indicate that the JWRC would not maintain its World title status for 2007 since, for reasons of cost, it does not any longer venture outside Europe. It also seems possible that the PWRC might have its name called into question as someone has found a rule which says that a “World” championship must visit three continents and have at least four manufacturers taking part.
(J. Davenport)

Mr_xl_Lancia_lx_
10th December 2006, 10:02
well some hot chicks in the wrc cant do it bad...

and a few new michelle moutons would be good to see.

Untill I went Germany this year, I didnt know this, (I'm guessing allot of you have probably already figured this) continuing Stobart's trend of naming all their vehicles after women, they named their service truck Michelle Mouton.
So far I have not been sad enough to look through every Stobart WRC photo on the web and try to identify the name on the front of each car.

Juha
10th December 2006, 10:06
Untill I went Germany this year, I didnt know this, (I'm guessing allot of you have probably already figured this) continuing Stobart's trend of naming all their vehicles after women, they named their service truck Michelle Mouton.
And they do that with every car in the Stobart company, not just the rally cars. I wonder where they keep finding names. :D

ZequeArgentina
10th December 2006, 22:57
Ligato and Pozzo are 80% confirmed for 2007 PWRC back in the Tango Team, with obviously a new Engone suppliers fir their Lancers.
They need to clear their image after Australia disaster..............

DonJippo
10th December 2006, 23:55
Ligato and Pozzo are 80% confirmed for 2007 PWRC back in the Tango Team, with obviously a new Engone suppliers fir their Lancers.
They need to clear their image after Australia disaster..............

Better not to trust the maintenance of your cars to an Italian team... :rolleyes:

StevoEvo
11th December 2006, 10:26
And they do that with every car in the Stobart company, not just the rally cars. I wonder where they keep finding names. :D

It's where they get the names for the 1000+ Stobart trucks in the company I want to know lol :eek:

Tom206wrc
11th December 2006, 13:50
well some hot chicks in the wrc cant do it bad...

and a few new michelle moutons would be good to see.

Yes we have to replace the Pirelli Girls but this time put them at the wheel drivers of the rally cars, not at the assistance stands area anymore !!! :laugh: :laugh:

Andrey
13th December 2006, 12:40
Alexander Dorossinskiy nominated as first driver of Subaru Rally Team Russia for PC WRC 2007. The program of 33-year old Russian includes at least two years in PC WRC

Koppomsbo
13th December 2006, 17:57
PG will stay in JWRC

Tomi
13th December 2006, 21:09
PG will stay in JWRC

Lycka till :)

euskalteam
14th December 2006, 12:03
Ex-World Champion on MotoGP (500cc) Alex Crivillé can take part also at the wheel of a Mitsu Evo IX in PCWRC. It's only a rumor, but he can obtain the Budget from Repsol, easyer than a lot of young drivers.

Tom206wrc
14th December 2006, 12:26
It seems Andreas Aigner will run PWRC + some rounds in WRC(under the Redbull livery) :confused:

ZequeArgentina
15th December 2006, 13:07
That is what Aigner should have done this year probably.

Tom206wrc
15th December 2006, 13:11

Perhaps less than this Matt Wilslow !!! :laugh:

JAM
15th December 2006, 13:49

Completely agree

Tomi
15th December 2006, 17:27
Juho Hänninen will drive PWRC in 2007

DonJippo
15th December 2006, 18:11
Juho Hänninen will drive PWRC in 2007

Good news :up:

Tomi
15th December 2006, 18:15
Good news :up:
yes good, Mitsu evo 9 prepaired by RRE in europe, Arg, Jap, and NZ they co-work with Neil Allport Motorsportin from NZ.

DonJippo
15th December 2006, 18:24
yes good, Mitsu evo 9 prepaired by RRE in europe, Arg, Jap, and NZ they co-work with Neil Allport Motorsportin from NZ.

So it's two titles to Finns next year WRC and PWRC :D ... Junior cup who cares :p :

Tomi
15th December 2006, 18:25
So it's two titles to Finns next year...WRC and PWRC :D Junior cup...who cares :p :
yep, yep :)

Sulland
15th December 2006, 19:09
PG will stay in JWRC

In my book PG is the moral winner of this years JWRC crown, and has proven himself in this category. He needs to move on !

PWRC or IRC !

ZequeArgentina
15th December 2006, 19:10
Today is closing date for PWRC and JWRC entries.

Late inscriptions are subject to FIA approval.

But very little information.

Madeira
16th December 2006, 10:16
Today is closing date for PWRC and JWRC entries.

Late inscriptions are subject to FIA approval.

But very little information.

Yes it's thruth. Portuguese champion Armindo Araújo didn't obtain yet the budget for the season, and for now is out. Next week he will go to continue to find other solutions and then he will make an appeal To FIA
It's always the same here in Portugal... :down:

Jaanus
16th December 2006, 10:38
Besides Urmo Aava and Jaan Mölder a third Estonian will enter the JRC next year. 23-year-old Aigar Pärs will drive a Suzuki Swift s1600.

ProRally
17th December 2006, 10:24
One more Finn confirmed in PWRC, press release tomorow (monday 18 december)

Tomi
17th December 2006, 10:26
Anton??

Koppomsbo
17th December 2006, 12:43
In my book PG is the moral winner of this years JWRC crown, and has proven himself in this category. He needs to move on !

PWRC or IRC !

Yes for sure, but as he refuses to pay to drive the options are not so many..

Madeira
18th December 2006, 18:15
Yes it's thruth. Portuguese champion Armindo Araújo didn't obtain yet the budget for the season, and for now is out. Next week he will go to continue to find other solutions and then he will make an appeal To FIA
It's always the same here in Portugal... :down:

Happy end for the Portuguese driver. Mistsubishi Portugal and Armindo have found the budget for PWRC season, no more details yet.

Source:
http://www.sportmotores.com

Tomi
18th December 2006, 18:24
Happy end for the Portuguese driver. Mistsubishi Portugal and Armindo have found the budget for PWRC season, no more details yet.

Source:
http://www.sportmotores.com

good, it will be a good entry next year

julkki
18th December 2006, 18:28
Shame that PWRC isn't in NORF :( Btw, when are the entry lists for PWRC and JWRC published? I'm afraid that JWRC's entry isn't mind-blowing :S

ProRally
18th December 2006, 19:30

Kristian Sohlberg entered PWRC07

Tomi
18th December 2006, 19:33
Kristian Sohlberg entered PWRC07

yes it was in the news, good

FAlonso
18th December 2006, 20:50
Armindo Araújo and Mitsubishi Portugal have confirmed this afternoon that they will be taking part in the 2007 PWRC! This is great news for us fans in Portugal! The 6 rallies being contested should be Sweden, Greece, NZ, Japan, Irland and GB leaving Mexico and Argentina out. As the deadline for entering the championship ended a couple of days ago, we just have to wait for the oficial confirmation by the FIA. But I believe it should not pose a problem. I´m very happy about all this. Armindo and the team have long deserved an opportunity like this! Best of luck to them! :)

N.O.T
18th December 2006, 21:30
Wow...the PWRC is shaping up to be highly competitive next year...good to hear....

Tom206wrc
19th December 2006, 08:35
Will there be any S2000 drivers in PWRC07 ??? :confused:

A.F.F.
19th December 2006, 09:28
That's what I would also like to know :up:

JAM
19th December 2006, 09:53
For the FIA WRC regulation updated in lsat October:

2. ELIGIBLE CARS
2.1 Groups:
Production Cars – Group N (including Super 2000
cars)
Touring Cars – Group A (including World Rally Cars)

(...)

2.1.4 In rallies counting towards the Production
Car World Rally Championship, the cars accepted
are:
a) Group N cars with a corrected cylinder capacity of
greater than 2000 cc.
b) Super 2000 cars.

(...)

Leon
19th December 2006, 10:02
This thread is also about JWRC but we get almost nothing. Is this the shape of things to come? i.e. no interest for JWRC 2007. How many drivers we have up to now, Andersson and Sandell only?

animrallye
19th December 2006, 10:16
Other JWRC : Aava, Mölder, Pärs...

Wim_Impreza
19th December 2006, 10:41
Maybe Jozef Béreš jun. again?

jens
19th December 2006, 15:15
Aren't you a bit surprised that a small nation like Estonia has managed to give such a remarkable number of JWRC drivers (3 for next season)? :p : :bounce: And maybe two of them will fight for the title. :)

JAM
19th December 2006, 15:23
Aren't you a bit surprised that a small nation like Estonia has managed to give such a remarkable number of JWRC drivers (3 for next season)? :p : :bounce: And maybe two of them will fight for the title. :)

maybe because they don't look at soccer as we look in Portugal... and maybe because they are a very new well developed country. Maybe someone work well with the media there and gave the importance that WRC deserves. Then it's easy to catch sponsors.

pucky54
19th December 2006, 23:09
Is somebody knowing if Jennie-Lee Hermansson found sponsors to go for a year in PWRC 2007?

Jaanus
21st December 2006, 17:42
Urmo Aava confirmed today he will continue with Suzuki Sport Europe and drive the Swift s1600 in JRC.

Koppomsbo
21st December 2006, 18:00
Is somebody knowing if Jennie-Lee Hermansson found sponsors to go for a year in PWRC 2007?

Probably not

Tom206wrc
21st December 2006, 18:19
For the FIA WRC regulation updated in lsat October:

2. ELIGIBLE CARS
2.1 Groups:
Production Cars – Group N (including Super 2000
cars)
Touring Cars – Group A (including World Rally Cars)

(...)

2.1.4 In rallies counting towards the Production
Car World Rally Championship, the cars accepted
are:
a) Group N cars with a corrected cylinder capacity of
greater than 2000 cc.
b) Super 2000 cars.

(...)

In fact I knew the rules allowed the S2000 cars to take part to PWRC ;)
What I wanted to know was if any of the members of forums had names of drivers who would take part to it with S2000 cars :confused:

alleskids
21st December 2006, 18:25

She is even hotnews in Brasil. :p : Turn on the Portugees translation. O like to watch their reaction when they discover there is even a more beatiful girl heading for WRC/PWRC. What was her name again ? :)

http://www.cronospeed.com.br/modules/news/article.php?storyid=7061

Tom206wrc
21st December 2006, 18:37
O like to watch their reaction when they discover there is even a more beatiful girl heading for WRC/PWRC. What was her name again ? :)

Nathalie Barratt ??? :laugh:

alleskids
21st December 2006, 18:48
Nathalie Barratt ??? :laugh:

I give you 3 seconds to apologize, to me and to the taste of man al over the world :mad: there is very bad humour, and there is Nathalie Barret humour :rotflmao:

Micke_VOC
22nd December 2006, 00:25

Only swedish championship i have heard ....

JAM
22nd December 2006, 01:41
In fact I knew the rules allowed the S2000 cars to take part to PWRC ;)
What I wanted to know was if any of the members of forums had names of drivers who would take part to it with S2000 cars :confused:

Sorry he he he. I think the S2000 teams prefer the IRC, it's more suitable to S2000. You win the rally you have some minutes on Eurosport. On WRC you win the PWRC and have 10 seconds...

havk
26th December 2006, 19:59
Leszek Kuzaj, four-time Polish Rally Champion and 7th driver in PCWRC 2006 will take part in PCWRC 2007. Kuzaj will drive rallies in Mexico, Argentina, Greece, Japan, Ireland and Wales in Subaru Poland Rally Team.

ZequeArgentina
26th December 2006, 20:33
PWRC 07: So we now have:
Confirmed:
A. Aigner (Mitsu)
K. Sohlberg
A. Araujo (Mitsu) Swe, Gre, NZ, JP, IRE, GB
J. Haninen (Mitsu) AR, JP, NZ + euro rounds
Kuzaj (Subaru) AR, MX, Gre, JP, IRE, GB

Almost confirmed:
Ligato (Mitsu)
Pozzo (Mitsu)
Arai (Subaru)
Al Attiyah (Subaru) (current PWRC Champion)

May be:
M. Baldacci
F. Villagra (AR Champion 05 and 06)
A. Criville
F. Nuthara
A. McRae (Toyota)
Basso (Fiat)

Anyone else??

Tomi
26th December 2006, 21:14
A guy from Cyprus name Spyros Pavlides is also supposed to drive the PWRC,

K.Sohlbergs events is, Sweden, Mexico, Argentina, Greece, NZ, Japan.

alleskids
26th December 2006, 21:25
Alexander Dorrossinsky and Subaru Rally Team Russia are reported to have a two year full PWRC programe.

ZequeArgentina
26th December 2006, 21:30
UPDATED:
Confirmed:
A. Aigner (Mitsu)
K. Sohlberg swe, Mex, Ar, Gre, NZ and JP
A. Dorrossinsky (Subaru Russia)

Almost confirmed:
Ligato (Mitsu)
Pozzo (Mitsu)
Arai (Subaru)
S. Pavlides (Cyprus)

May be:
M. Baldacci
A. Criville
F. Nuthara
A. McRae (Toyota)
Basso (Fiat)

Anyone else??

Micke_VOC
26th December 2006, 23:37
Maybe P Flodin in PWRC...
For sure in Sweden, Norway and Finland i think.

Rally Hokkaido
26th December 2006, 23:54
Christmas Day, Nutahara confirmed on his website
his 2007 PCWRC program is:
SWE, MEX, ARG, NZ, JPN, IRL Rounds

ZequeArgentina
27th December 2006, 12:22
UPDATED 27/12/2006
Confirmed:
A. Aigner (Mitsu)
K. Sohlberg swe, Mex, Ar, Gre, NZ and JP
F. Nuthara (Mitsu) SWE, MEX, ARG, NZ, JPN, IRL Rounds

Almost confirmed:
Ligato (Mitsu)
Pozzo (Mitsu)
Arai (Subaru)
S. Pavlides (Cyprus)

May be:
M. Baldacci
A. Criville
P. Flodin
A. McRae (Toyota)
Basso (Fiat)

Anyone else??[/QUOTE]

COD
27th December 2006, 15:35
Add A.Alen to maybe...

ProRally
27th December 2006, 18:42
UPDATED 27/12/2006
Confirmed:
A. Aigner (Mitsu)
K. Sohlberg (subaru) swe, Mex, Ar, Gre, NZ and JP
Spyros Pavlides (Subaru) Mex, Arg,Gre,Nz,Jap,GB

Almost confirmed:
Ligato (Mitsu)
Pozzo (Mitsu)
Arai (Subaru)

May be:
M. Baldacci
A. Criville
P. Flodin
A. McRae (Toyota)
Basso (Fiat)

Anyone else??

CABAIO E'LONA
27th December 2006, 19:21
Rallye.de mention the possible drivers for 2007 PWRC

*Aki Teiskonen
*Pasi Hagström
*Jari-Matti Latvala
*Kristian Sohlberg (confirmed)
*Karajmit Singh
*Jahr Kunde ¿¿??
*Alexander Dorossinskiy
*Marcos Ligato
*Gabriel Pozzo
* Sebastian Beltran
*Jennie-Lee Hermansson
* Antony Warmbold ??
* Armindo Araújo (confirmed)
*Alex Crivillé

MJW
27th December 2006, 19:23
Some strange names on that site. I thought Anthony Warmbold now worked for the United Nations, Pasi Hagstrom is SWRT's test driver and instructor at Tommi Makinen Racing and Jennie-Lee has enough money for Swedish Champ only.

alleskids
27th December 2006, 21:36
The first Junior to really commit is Shaun Gallagher with World Rally Team Ireland :) driving a Citroen C2R2, provided by Citroen Sport. So he looks to step in the footsteps of Loeb and Sordo :) .

M.Olsson
28th December 2006, 15:08
I read in a Swedish news paper article that Patrik Flodin will drive PWRC next year... still nothing offical though.

http://www.vf.se/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vf.se%2Fvf%2Fdocs%2Fvisa.asp %3FnyhetsID%3D40926b2bf97d6dbc1f464c690e94aba8

"PETTER SOLBERG fortsätter vid sidan av sin egen karriär att hjälpa Patrik Flodin och Mads Östberg i sitt eget talangprojektet.
- Jag lägger ner mycket tid på det. Patrik kommer att köra hela grupp N-VM, där får han också stor rutin."

Translation:
Petter Solberg continues, besides focusing on his own carrier, to assist and support Patrik Flodin and Mads Östberg in his talent project.
- I put a lot of time in this. Patrik will drive the whole Group-N World Championship, where he will gain lots of experience.

ZequeArgentina
2nd January 2007, 15:13
Arai and Al Attiyah are registered for Sweden, so I guess I shall put them on "confirmed".
I will wait soem days and update the compete list.

MJW
2nd January 2007, 15:36
Stuart Jones from Wales has registered for PCWRC 2007, also Mark Higgins is looking at a return to PCWRC, possibly also his briother David Higgins. I dont know if the Higgins brothers have registered but Stuart says he has, his prgramme starts inMexico, opting to miss Sweden based on cost (of studded tyres)

ZequeArgentina
2nd January 2007, 16:54
UPDATED 02/01/2007
Confirmed:
Arai (Subaru) - Swe + ???
Al Attiyah (Subaru) (current PWRC Champion) - Swe + ???
A. Aigner (Mitsu)
Stuart Jones (GB)

Highly possible:
Ligato (Mitsu)
Pozzo (Mitsu)
Mark Higgins
David Higgins
Patrick Flodin

May be:
M. Baldacci
A. Criville
P. Flodin
A. McRae (Toyota)
Basso (Fiat)

Anyone else??[/QUOTE]

COD
2nd January 2007, 17:10
You still haven't put Anton Alen as maybe like I suggested earlier

ZequeArgentina
2nd January 2007, 22:48
You still haven't put Anton Alen as maybe like I suggested earlier
Yep, I skipped it, now it is done:
UPDATED 02/01/2007
Confirmed:
A. Aigner (Mitsu)
Stuart Jones (GB)

Highly possible:
Ligato (Mitsu)
Pozzo (Mitsu)
Mark Higgins
David Higgins
Patrick Flodin

May be:
M. Baldacci
A. Criville
P. Flodin
A. McRae (Toyota)
Basso (Fiat)
A. Alen

Tom206wrc
3rd January 2007, 09:20
Among possible S2000 cars you write McRae and Basso...but I really hope there will be any 207 drivers too !! :mark:

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 13:06
Among possible S2000 cars you write McRae and Basso...but I really hope there will be any 207 drivers too !! :mark:

Basso will do IRC, in PCWRC from Fiat maybe Scandola or nobody. And as I know, Toyota would like rather IRC too...

Tom206wrc
4th January 2007, 17:16
At least an S2000 entered as N4 in a WRC event(Jimmy Joge 207 S2000) !! :p :

I can't wait to compare performance of the swedish Pug with Subarus and Mitsubishis on snow !! :bounce:

ProRally
4th January 2007, 19:01
How many minutes behind you think to top group N guys... ?

Tomi
4th January 2007, 19:09
On gravel i think about 2-4 min in a normal wrc round, if there is a top guy in both cars.

HaCo
4th January 2007, 20:06
On gravel i think about 2-4 min in a normal wrc round, if there is a top guy in both cars.

No way! S2000 will be faster, also on gravel!

DonJippo
4th January 2007, 20:26

Some where in the future yes maybe but not at the moment...

Tom206wrc
4th January 2007, 22:13

I want to believe it's true !! :p :

Madeira
4th January 2007, 22:27

In Italy wasn't easy to beat the N4 cars by the Fiat Punto on the gravel rallys. They had the same number of successes.Two victories for N4 cars and two for Fiat Punto, but is important to say that the Fiat boys were better in the end of season!

ZequeArgentina
5th January 2007, 13:42
UPDATED after Sweden entry list (05/01/2006)
Confirmed:
A. Aigner (Mitsu)
J. Haninen (Mitsu) AR, JP, NZ + Swe
A. Dorrossinsky (Subaru Russia) swe
Stuart Jones (GB)
Patrick Flodin
J. Ketomaki (FIN - Subaru) -
Martin Propok (OMV Lancer) - Swe

Highly possible:
Ligato (Mitsu)
Pozzo (Mitsu)
Mark Higgins (entry in Sweden)
David Higgins
A. Alen (Subaru - entry in Sweden)
J. Roman - entry in Sweden
L. Baldacci - entry in Sweden
F. Frisiero (Lancer) - entry in Sweden
R. Errani (Lancer) entry in Lancer
A. Jerek (OMV Lancer) - SWE

May be:
M. Baldacci
F. Villagra (AR Champion 05 and 06) (is getting more and more difficult)
A. Criville
A. McRae (Toyota)
Basso (Fiat)

Madeira
5th January 2007, 23:25
Portuguese champion Armindo Araújo must be present in the first round of Finnish championship, Arctic Lapland Rally.He want to prepare of the better way the first round of PWRC in Sweden.

Source:
http://www.ralis.online.pt/

Tomi
5th January 2007, 23:26
Portuguese champion Armindo Araújo must be present in the first round of Finnish championship, Arctic Lapland Rally.He want to prepare of the better way the first round of PWRC in Sweden.

Source:
http://www.ralis.online.pt/

thats good to hear, good luck to him then :)

Incrimn8r
6th January 2007, 00:39
Who is Patrick Flodins Co-Driver? In this photograp on wrc.com she looks hot!

http://www.wrc.com/page/News/BreakingNewsDetail/0,,10111~959700,00.html

CABAIO E'LONA
6th January 2007, 01:50
Who is Patrick Flodins Co-Driver? In this photograp on wrc.com she looks hot!

http://www.wrc.com/page/News/BreakingNewsDetail/0,,10111~959700,00.html

Maria Andersson...

Tom206wrc
6th January 2007, 07:46
Was it the same Maria who codrove Irish Georges Tracey in the 206 wrc some times ago ??? :confused:

Koppomsbo
6th January 2007, 09:16
Was it the same Maria who codrove Irish Georges Tracey in the 206 wrc some times ago ??? :confused:

Yes

NRI
6th January 2007, 11:51
in JWRC, french pilot Fabien Fiandino give up the championship... He had to invalidate his entry at the FIA

Tom206wrc
6th January 2007, 11:58
in JWRC, french pilot Fabien Fiandino give up the championship... He had to invalidate his entry at the FIA

:(

ProRally
6th January 2007, 15:37
Confirmed:
Arai (Team Arai Subaru) - Swe + ???
Al Attiyah ( Autotek Subaru) (current PWRC Champion) - Swe + ???
A. Aigner (Red Bull Mitsu)
K. Sohlberg (Syms Subaru) swe, Mex, Ar, Gre, NZ and JP
J. Haninen (RRE/NAR Mitsu) AR, JP, NZ + Swe
Kuzaj (SPRT Subaru) AR, MX, Gre, JP, IRE, GB
A. Dorrossinsky (Subaru Russia) swe
Spyros Pavlides (Syms Subaru) Mex, Arg,Gre,Nz,Jap,GB
Stuart Jones (GB)
Patrick Flodin (Subaru Stohl)
J. Ketomaki (FIN - Subaru) -
Martin Propok (OMV Lancer) - Swe
Mark Higgins (Top Run Lancer) - Swe
Loris Baldacci (Motoring Club Subaru) Swe

Highly possible:
Ligato (Mitsu)
Pozzo (Mitsu)
David Higgins
A. Alen (Subaru - entry in Sweden)
J. Roman - entry in Sweden
R. Errani (Lancer) entry in Lancer
A. Jerek (OMV Lancer) - SWE

May be:
M. Baldacci
F. Villagra (AR Champion 05 and 06) (is getting more and more difficult)
A. Criville
A. McRae (Toyota)
Basso (Fiat)

HaCo
6th January 2007, 18:55
In Italy wasn't easy to beat the N4 cars by the Fiat Punto on the gravel rallys. They had the same number of successes.Two victories for N4 cars and two for Fiat Punto, but is important to say that the Fiat boys were better in the end of season!

That is exactly what I meant, at the end of the championship the FIAT boys even beat the other N4 cars on gravel.
Of course, the 207 needs a lot more competition miles, but I wouldn't count him out. Don't forget, the guys at Peugeot usually do their job very well.. ;)

John_
8th January 2007, 11:59
Martin Prokop tests for Monte Carlo.Photo- http://www.john-juve.wz.cz/

M.Olsson
9th January 2007, 10:02
Patrik Flodin has chosen Argentina, Greece, New Zeeland, Japan, Irland and Wales and will drive them with two red Imprezas (sponsored by Olsberg's) from Stohl Racing.
Additionally he'll drive as many European WRC events and Swedish championship rounds he can manage with his white Monitor sponsored Impreza N12.
He'll also do Sweden with Olsberg's Subaru Impreza WRC S10.
Everything according to his home page.

Tomi
9th January 2007, 10:05
Patrik Flodin will drive Argentina, Greece, New Zeeland, Japan, Irland and Wales with two red Imprezas (sponsored by Olsberg's) from Stohl Racing.
Additionally he'll drive as many European WRC events and Swedish championship rounds he can manage with his white Monitor sponsored Impreza N12.
He'll also do Sweden with Olsberg's Subaru Impreza WRC S10.
Everything according to his home page.

sounds like a good program

maevad
9th January 2007, 10:54
Martin Prokop in SWE for OMV, in Norway as private person with Lancer IX.
He prefers JWRC!

Jaanus
12th January 2007, 17:31
Official lists:

JRC:
31 Patrik SANDELL (S)
32 Urmo AAVA (EE)
33 Conrad RAUTENBACH (ZW)
34 Josef BERES (SK)
35 Martin PROKOP (CZ)
36 Jaan MOLDER (EE)
37 Aaron Nicolai BURKART (D)
38 Michal KOSCIUSZKO (PL)
39 Andrea CORTINOVIS (I)
40 Stefano BENONI (I)
41 Manuel Rueda SANCHEZ (E)
42 Aigar PARS (EE)
43 Vilius ROZUKAS (LT)
44 PH-SPORT (F)
45 SUZUKI SPORT EUROPE (J) - PG Andersson
46 WORLD RALLY TEAM IRELAND (IRL) - Shaun Gallagher
47 TRT (I) - Alessandro Bettega

PWRC:
31 Toshihiro ARAI (J)
32 Stuart M JONES (GB)
33 Loris BALDACCI (RSM)
34 Mark HIGGINS (GB)
35 ADVAN PIAA (J) - Fumio Nutahara
36 RRE SPORTS (FIN) - Juho Hänninen
37 SYMS RALLY TEAM 1 (J) - Kristian Sohlberg
38 SMYS RALLY TEAM 2 (J) - Spyros Pavlides
39 QMMF (QA) - Nasser Al-Attiyah
40 ERRANI TEAM GROUP (I) - Ricardo Errani
41 SUBARU POLAND RALLY TEAM (PL) - Leszek Kuzaj
42 SUBARU RALLY TEAM RUSSIA (RUS) - Aleksandr Dorosinski
43 OMV BIXXOL RALLY TEAM (A)
44 MOTORING CLUB 1 (I)
45 MOTORING CLUB 2 (I)
46 MITSUBISHI MOTORS DE PORTUGAL SA (P) - Armindo Araujo
47 RED BULL RALLY TEAM (A) - Andreas Aigner
48 TEAM JORDAN (HKJ)
49 OMV BIXXOL RALLY TEAM CZ (CZ) - Štěpán Vojtěch
50 RALLY TEAM OLSBERG (S) - Patrik Flodin

http://www.fia.com/index_1024.html

N.O.T
12th January 2007, 18:04
PWRC looks very good.....many capable drivers in there...The JWRC is dying....slowly but surely... :(

janez l.
12th January 2007, 18:55
Andrej Jereb (SLO) will do three rallys with OMV Bixxol Rally Team (Austria I guess), although it is not yet known which ones except for Sweden.

MJW
12th January 2007, 19:09
PWRC looks very good.....many capable drivers in there...The JWRC is dying....slowly but surely... :(
JWRC will be good as soon as the class goes fully R3 (N3) - Anyone who has had any involvement in running JWRC and the costs of running the cars knows what I am talking about. JWRC WITH R3 (N+3) should be the natural feeder class to WRC. - In all the ueras both champonships have run, JWRC have given us Loeb, PG and Sordo........... who in PCWRC has made it - no-one.

DonJippo
12th January 2007, 19:17
JWRC will be good as soon as the class goes fully R3 (N3) - Anyone who has had any involvement in running JWRC and the costs of running the cars knows what I am talking about. JWRC WITH R3 (N+3) should be the natural feeder class to WRC. -

That feeder class as well as R3 will be S2000 not S1600...

CABAIO E'LONA
12th January 2007, 21:19
What happen with Tango Rally Team???

[WRCRR]
12th January 2007, 23:45
Of those teams that have no drivers mentioned, besides Andrej Jereb (SLO) for OMV Bixxol RT, Fabio Frisiero (I) will be driving the Motoring Club 1 Mitsu and Francesco Trevisin (I) the Motoring Club 2 Subaru (interesting team btw, 2 different cars :) ). These drivers will be present at least in Sweden.

Jordanese Farrah Amjad will be piloting the Team Jordan entry Mitsubishi.

Other notables include Martin Prokop (CZ), who will be flying the OMV Bixxol colours at least in Sweden.

On the JWRC side the #44 PH-Sport entry was supposed to be for Fabien Fiandino (F), but he has cancelled his entry. Who might be possible for that seat now...I have no idea.

atsiotras79
14th January 2007, 19:04
I also heard that Fatih Kara will enter PWRC with an Impreza from Atolye Kazaz... and maybe a second one too!

CABAIO E'LONA
14th January 2007, 19:58
When the FIA closes the inscriptions?

LP
15th January 2007, 07:04
Russian magazine AvtoSport has stated, that Anton Alen may drive for Fiat in IRC next season

Jaanus
15th January 2007, 09:01
Last years Wales rally winner in JWRC Jaan Mölder will continue to drive in JRC with Suzuki Swift rented from JM Engineering. He has chosen to miss Corsica and will try to enter a Czech national rally before the tarmac events to learn driving on tarmac.
If he finds money he could enter other WRC events in S2000 or WRC car.

Christina
15th January 2007, 12:46
Does anyone know what Aki Teiskonen will be doing in 2007? has he given up on the world championship?

A.F.F.
15th January 2007, 13:19
Does anyone know what Aki Teiskonen will be doing in 2007? has he given up on the world championship?

At the end of the last year, Aki was elected the sportsman of the year in Laukaa. Some Juha Kankkunen have received the same honour in the past ;)
According to his website, he has plans for the year 2007. Let's wait for a while.

DonJippo
15th January 2007, 17:50
Russian magazine AvtoSport has stated, that Anton Alen may drive for Fiat in IRC next season

Alen with Fiat...have to say I like the sound of it :D

LP
15th January 2007, 17:56
especially when his father had a rather succesful career with Fiat/Lancia :)

A.F.F.
15th January 2007, 19:47
IRC doesn't sound so bad anymore, eh? :D

DonJippo
15th January 2007, 20:28
IRC doesn't sound so bad anymore, eh? :D

IRC? Who's talking about IRC?

A.F.F.
15th January 2007, 21:25
LP is.

MJW
15th January 2007, 22:19
Kalle Pinomaki is entered in Norway in the same Renault Team as Patrick Sandell. Is this a one off entry or is he a late JRC entry?
Any Finns know his plans - I also can't find a website for Pinomaki, does he have one?

DonJippo
15th January 2007, 23:26
Kalle Pinomaki is entered in Norway in the same Renault Team as Patrick Sandell. Is this a one off entry or is he a late JRC entry?
Any Finns know his plans - I also can't find a website for Pinomaki, does he have one?

It should be one off entry even though there is not much off the 2007 season on his web page but I have heard he is not doing JWRC this year, here's a link to Pinomäki brother's web page http://www.setpromotion.com/www/index2.php?sivu=,,en_yritys

Audimadgeoff
16th January 2007, 08:35
Hi all,

Just found this forum courtesy of Stuart Jones, who will be out in the PWRC in 2007.
As well as Stuart in the PWRC I'll also be helping my fellow countryman Conrad Rautenbach (www.conradrautenbach.com (http://www.conradrautenbach.com)) out as he and David Senior return to the Junior Championship again.

I reckon both championships should still be good this year and am really looking forward to getting the new season started! ;)

So i look forward to seeing some of you out on events!

A.F.F.
16th January 2007, 13:37
Good luck to the season :up: :)

ProRally
16th January 2007, 19:38
At the end of the last year, Aki was elected the sportsman of the year in Laukaa. Some Juha Kankkunen have received the same honour in the past ;)
According to his website, he has plans for the year 2007. Let's wait for a while.

Yes, Laukaa a town with 1 roundaboud and no trafficlight.... :laugh: :laugh:

Jaanus
23rd January 2007, 17:34
Kalle Pinomäki has made a late antry to the JRC series driving a brand new Renault Clio R3 in the same team with Patrik Sandell.

48 Clio Junior Team - Kalle Pinomäki

http://www.setpromotion.com/www/index2.php

CABAIO E'LONA
24th January 2007, 17:10
Marcos Ligato is confirmed for Tango Rally Team in PWRC 2007 and Gabriel Pozzo not yet is confirmed…

CABAIO E'LONA
24th January 2007, 17:10
Marcos Ligato is confirmed for Tango Rally Team in PWRC 2007 and Gabriel Pozzo not yet is confirmed…

Leon
25th January 2007, 05:33
Cypriot PWRC driver Spyros Pavlides will be co-driven by Dennis Giraudet according to the local media.

alleskids
25th January 2007, 13:49
OMV Bixxol will have 4 drivers for their Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX:
Andrej jereb from Slowakia in Sweden, Acropolis and New Zealand
Claudiu David from Rumenia in Argentina, Japan and wales
Balazs Benik from Hungary in Mexico
Yassen Popov from Bulgary in Ireland

jure dvorsek
25th January 2007, 14:28
Correction to alleskids: Andrej Jereb is from Slovenija and not Slowakia!!

alleskids
25th January 2007, 15:18
:colour: oeps

JAM
29th January 2007, 10:46
Armindo Araujo made his debut on snow stages this week on the Artic Lapland rally as a preparation to the swedish rally. He made the 10th overall wich made him the best debutant on the rally and the best international team. Very positive that two days of learning.

His co-driver - Miguel Ramalho - came from Dakar rally directly to the recces of Artic Rally. Nothing bad, from 40 degrees to -26 degrees in a few hours. :D

Waldrons11
29th January 2007, 17:44
JWRC will be good as soon as the class goes fully R3 (N3) - Anyone who has had any involvement in running JWRC and the costs of running the cars knows what I am talking about. JWRC WITH R3 (N+3) should be the natural feeder class to WRC. - In all the ueras both champonships have run, JWRC have given us Loeb, PG and Sordo........... who in PCWRC has made it - no-one.

Xevi Pons, Gigi Galli, Latvala, Arai .. and Al-Attiyah should be appearing in a WRC car at some point this year. Its a good championship for those too old for the Juniors who need to keep their faces known around the service park, and many of the drivers prefer it to JWRC as it is a 4WD championship.

LazioCenturion
29th January 2007, 19:14
Xevi Pons, Gigi Galli, Latvala, Arai .. and Al-Attiyah should be appearing in a WRC car at some point this year. Its a good championship for those too old for the Juniors who need to keep their faces known around the service park, and many of the drivers prefer it to JWRC as it is a 4WD championship.

I love the PWRC, but most of the young talent still goes through Juniors.

You mentioned:

Xavier Pons - he ran in the JWRC in 2004

Gianluigi Galli - he was already on the WRC map with Mitsubishi when he drove in the PWRC in 2004. It was his drives in the WRC car that brought him to the forefront because in PWRC he didn't do much (1 finish in 6 starts, a 5th place). Manfred Stohl also had 2004 in PWRC and won a race, but I wouldn't say he came from PWRC.

Jari-Matti Latvala - he also was in JWRC in 2004, but I will give you that one (started to show promise in 2 PWRC wins in 2006, then the great 4th at Wales rally GB in a Focus)

Toshihiro Arai - he has been around since 1997, and has made only 4 starts outside of the PWRC since its inception in 2002. He did not come from PWRC

Nasser Al-Attiyah - no group A starts, and this is the first I heard that he is moving up to WRC.

I will give you Latvala and Pons

Compare to not only Loeb, Daniel Sola, Sordo but also Guy Wilks (more WRC than Al-Attiyah), Daniel Carlsson, Francois Duval, Galli was in it too (2002), Kosti Katajamaki, and Jussi Valimaki.

But it is true that PWRC is a good place to go if you can't crack a WRC seat, or to rejuvinate fledgling career (like Latvala).

Timole
30th January 2007, 08:44
2006 Estonian Champ in group N Martin Rauam signed a contract with Italian Top Run Racing team. 22 years old Rauam will complete in six PWRC rounds: Mexico, Argentina, Greece, New-Zealand, Japan and GB. He will be codrived by Kristo Kraag.
Rauam and Kraag won last years Estonian champioshpis with group N Subaru Impreza in MM-motorsport team.

ZequeArgentina
30th January 2007, 13:38
be aware of Top Run and their rules compliance...........

DonJippo
30th January 2007, 13:47

Indeed....

ProRally
30th January 2007, 17:59

That will follow them for a long time... :hot:

janez l.
30th January 2007, 18:30
If I recall correctly Top Run cars were surrounded with controversy in the past also. It is not something new....

ZequeArgentina
30th January 2007, 22:32
Yep, they had success (Titles in PWRC with Stohl and with Pozzo, and several with Trelles).
Top Run became an international tema with argentinean Recalde, firstly using Delta Gr. N, and even Delta Gr. A in 1990 (or was it 89.....), then other Argentinean (Soto).

But they also had a reputation. Last year they were arguing that the FIA was looking at them more closely than others (at Australia it happen that there was a reason for that).
Thata was terrible for the argentieans Ligato and Pozzo, as well as Beltran, now struggling to fnd another engine suppliers, and more improtant sponsor who believe in them.
Anyway, they shoudl have taken more caution with their supplier, they are still responsibles as entrants of the cars.......

Waldrons11
2nd February 2007, 10:49
I love the PWRC, but most of the young talent still goes through Juniors.

You mentioned:

Xavier Pons - he ran in the JWRC in 2004

Gianluigi Galli - he was already on the WRC map with Mitsubishi when he drove in the PWRC in 2004. It was his drives in the WRC car that brought him to the forefront because in PWRC he didn't do much (1 finish in 6 starts, a 5th place). Manfred Stohl also had 2004 in PWRC and won a race, but I wouldn't say he came from PWRC.

Jari-Matti Latvala - he also was in JWRC in 2004, but I will give you that one (started to show promise in 2 PWRC wins in 2006, then the great 4th at Wales rally GB in a Focus)

Toshihiro Arai - he has been around since 1997, and has made only 4 starts outside of the PWRC since its inception in 2002. He did not come from PWRC

Nasser Al-Attiyah - no group A starts, and this is the first I heard that he is moving up to WRC.

I will give you Latvala and Pons

Compare to not only Loeb, Daniel Sola, Sordo but also Guy Wilks (more WRC than Al-Attiyah), Daniel Carlsson, Francois Duval, Galli was in it too (2002), Kosti Katajamaki, and Jussi Valimaki.

But it is true that PWRC is a good place to go if you can't crack a WRC seat, or to rejuvinate fledgling career (like Latvala).

Erm, sorry I'm not sure what your point is!! I totally agree that the JRC should be the natural starting point for any young driver (if they can afford it!), I was merely disagreeing that the PWRC has 'given us no-one'. I believe both categorys have their uses for drivers hoping to obtain a WRC seat. As for Nasser in a WRC car .. watch this space..

LazioCenturion
2nd February 2007, 14:05
No problem, I just misunderstood that you thought PWRC is the natural place to develop drivers.

Personally I like the cars and competition more in the PWRC, but Juniors does develop nearly all the talent. So I agree with you.

JAM
2nd February 2007, 16:26
...but Juniors does develop nearly all the talent.

Are you sure? How to develop the talent to drive a 4WD? I think 4WD is more important than 2WD in rallying.

cut the b.s.
2nd February 2007, 17:31
Are you sure? How to develop the talent to drive a 4WD? I think 4WD is more important than 2WD in rallying.

real drivers will be fast be it 4wd, fwd or rwd, JWRC are harder to drive fast than WRC, less forgiving so they actually show talent more

Tom206wrc
2nd February 2007, 18:45
Does someone know why Jennie-Lee Hermansson won't be codriven by Gemma Price but by a male finally(Markku Kangas) ?? :confused:

News is on http://www.rallysportnews.se ...

MJW
2nd February 2007, 19:44
real drivers will be fast be it 4wd, fwd or rwd, JWRC are harder to drive fast than WRC, less forgiving so they actually show talent more
Very true - JWRC's biggest downfall is cost of maintaining cars. 4WD is easier to mask an average talent, drive an S1600 well and (to me at least) it proves you can drive.

LazioCenturion
3rd February 2007, 00:51
Thanks for getting my back

The proof is in the pudding. Young talents usually take the Junior route because they have to hone their skills to get those 2WD cars through quickly. That is why you see them stepping up to the next level.

I think you also have to learn to drive smartly with the Super 1600 and that helps because more often than not, if you aren't the fastest, being the smartest puts you close on top. (see Loeb, often the fastest, almost always the smartest/most controlled) You don't have success in the Junior ranks by driving recklessly.

Although I want to re-iterate, that those Mitsubishis and Subarus are cooler.

L5->R5/CR
3rd February 2007, 02:35
The problem with the JWRC is that getting all of the potential of the cars doesn't fully translate into getting all of the potential of a WRCar...

Atleast in the PCWRC you are learning to maximize a turbo charged AWD car.

It is a toss up, but IMO more than 2 years in the JWRC and you're WRC career is more or less not going to happen...

cut the b.s.
3rd February 2007, 10:10
The problem with the JWRC is that getting all of the potential of the cars doesn't fully translate into getting all of the potential of a WRCar...

Atleast in the PCWRC you are learning to maximize a turbo charged AWD car.

It is a toss up, but IMO more than 2 years in the JWRC and you're WRC career is more or less not going to happen...

can you name anyone who has been real quick in a JWRC that hasnt done the bussiness when given the chance in a wrc?

Jaanus
3rd February 2007, 10:21
Some late entires to both series:

JRC:
48 Kalle Pinomäki
49 Milos Komljenovic
50 JPS Junior Team Luxembourg
51 Raphael Auquier

PWRC:
51 Martin Rauam
52 Subaru Rally Team International
53 TACK

Nominated rallys:

JRC:
http://www.fia.com/mediacentre/Press_Releases/FIA_Sport/2007/February/020207-01.html

PWRC:
http://www.fia.com/mediacentre/Press_Releases/FIA_Sport/2007/February/020207-02.html

alleskids
3rd February 2007, 10:37
Does anyone know which driver will be representing Team Jordan in PWRC ? Which driver do they expect to gain experience so he can impress in the 2008Jordan WRC Rally in the battle of the Sheiks with Khalid Al Qasini and Nasser Al Attiyah, representing the United Arab Emirats, Qatar and ofcourse Jordan ?

[WRCRR]
3rd February 2007, 12:39
The Jordanese driver is gonna be Amjad Farrah http://rallybase.nl/index.php?type=profile&driverid=10912

And look at #53...looks like Anton Alén is in!!!

alleskids
3rd February 2007, 15:57
Some late entires to both series:

JRC:

50 JPS Junior Team Luxembourg
51 Raphael Auquier
[/url]

50 and 51 will be Kronos Citroen C2 R2 drivers. Raphael Auquier from Belgium and Gilles Schammel from Luxembourg. Both drivers drove in the Ford Fiesta Challenge last year.

alleskids
4th February 2007, 18:01
Only 2001 PWRC Championio Gabriel Pozzo will be present form the Tango Rally Team. His program will start in Rally Argentina. Marcus Ligato will do the Argentina rally championship. Looks like a cut back in budget.

PJRevs
4th February 2007, 19:22
After long pause Serbian driver with world elite.
Good job for Milos Komljenovic. This will be great experience for him and team. He will drive renault Clio R3.

alleskids
4th February 2007, 19:37
Does anyone know which cars wil be used by:
34 Josef Beres
35 Martin Prokop
36 Jaan Molder
38 Michal Kosciuszko
39 Andrea Cortinovis
40 Stefano Benoni
41 Manuel Sanchez
43 Vilius Rozukas
And does anyone know who wil be the driver for the 44 PH Sport Citroen C2 ?

[WRCRR]
5th February 2007, 04:12
The cars/teams in JWRC are as follows (I think):

31 Patrik Sandell, S - Renault Clio R3 (Kruse Promotion)
32 Urmo Aava, EE - Suzuki Swift S1600 (Suzuki Sport Europe)
33 Conrad Rautenbach, ZW - Citroën C2 S1600 (Geoff Jones Motorsport)
34 Josef Beres Jr, SK - Suzuki Swift S1600 (Styllex Tuning RT)
35 Martin Prokop, CZ - Citroën C2 S1600 (Jipocar CNT)
36 Jaan Mölder, EE - Suzuki Swift S1600
37 Aaron Burkart, D - Citroën C2 S1600 (PRT Motorsport)
38 Michal Kosciuszko, PL - Suzuki Swift S1600
39 Andrea Cortinovis, I - Renault Clio...R3 or S1600? (Autorel?)
40 Stefano Benoni, I - Citroën C2 R2 (Vieffecorse)
41 Manuel Rueda Sanchez, E - Renault Clio R3 (Barroso Sport?)
42 Aigar Pärs, EE - Suzuki Swift S1600 (Suzuki Sport Europe)
43 Vilius Rozukas, LT - Suzuki Swift S1600
44 ??? - Citroën C2 R2 (PH-Sport)
45 P-G Andersson, S - Suzuki Swift S1600 (Suzuki Sport Europe)
46 Shaun Gallagher, IRL - Citroën C2 R2 (WRT Ireland/PH-Sport)
47 Alessandro Bettega, I - Ford Fiesta S1600 (TRT srl)
48 Kalle Pinomäki, FIN - Renault Clio R3 (Kruse Promotion)
49 Milos Komljenovic, SRG - Renault Clio R3
50 Gilles Schammel, L - Citroën C2 R2 (JPS JT LUX/Kronos)
51 Raphael Auquier, B - Citroën C2 R2 (Kronos Racing)

[WRCRR]
5th February 2007, 04:30
Here is the PWRC list - there are many team entries, so we might see some driver changes during the season:

31 Toshihiro Arai, J - Subaru Impreza (Team Arai)
32 Stuart M. Jones, GB - Mitsubishi Lancer
33 Loris Baldacci, RSM - Subaru Impreza
34 Mark Higgins, GB - Mitsubishi Lancer (Top Run)
35 Fumio Nutahara, J - Mitsubishi Lancer (Advan PIAA RT)
36 Juho Hänninen, FIN - Mitsubishi Lancer (RRE Sports)
37 Spyros Pavlides, CY - Subaru Impreza (Syms RT)
38 Kristian Sohlberg, FIN - Subaru Impreza (Syms RT)
39 Nasser Al-Attiyah, Q - Subaru Impreza (QMMF)
40 Riccardo Errani, I - Mitsubishi Lancer (Errani Team Group)
41 Leszek Kuzaj, PL - Subaru Impreza (Subaru Poland RT)
42 Alexander Dorosinskiy, RUS - Subaru Impreza (Subaru RT Russia)
43 A Jereb, SLO / C David, RO / B Benik, H / Y Popov, BG - Mitsubishi Lancer (OMV Bixxol RT)
44 Fabio Frisiero, I - Mitsubishi Lancer (Motoring Club)
45 Francesco Trevisin, I - Subaru Impreza (Motoring Club)
46 Armindo Araujo, P - Mitsubishi Lancer (Mitsubishi Portugal)
47 Andreas Aigner, A - Mitsubishi Lancer (Red Bull RT)
48 Amjad Farrah, HKJ - Mitsubishi Lancer (Team Jordan)
49 Martin Prokop?, CZ - Mitsubishi Lancer (OMV Bixxol RT CZ)
50 Patrik Flodin, S - Subaru Impreza (RT Olsbergs)
51 Martin Rauam, EE - Mitsubishi Lancer (Top Run)
52 Takuma Kamada?, J - Subaru Impreza (Subaru RT International)
53 Anton Alén?, FIN - Subaru Impreza (TaCK)
54? Gabriel Pozzo, RA - Mitsubishi Lancer (Tango RT)

Please correct if you see any mistakes

claar
5th February 2007, 08:18

For this team, Matrin Prokop will drive only in Norway (after this race he will compete in JRC with his C2 S1600) and the other five races will drive Stepan Vojtech, another very good czech driver.

harriswrc
5th February 2007, 10:38
]

Mirco Baldacci will drive the Impreza of Motoring Club at Swedish Rally.

ZequeArgentina
5th February 2007, 12:46
Only 2001 PWRC Championio Gabriel Pozzo will be present form the Tango Rally Team. His program will start in Rally Argentina. Marcus Ligato will do the Argentina rally championship. Looks like a cut back in budget.

It is a result for last year exlussion of PWRC (because of the Top Run related turbo restrictor violation in Australia)

Timole
6th February 2007, 13:32
It is a result for last year exlussion of PWRC (because of the Top Run related turbo restrictor violation in Australia)

Could you please talk it out please. I don´t remember that case.

Jaanus
6th February 2007, 14:04
Last year all 3 Tango rally team cars were excluded from the PWRC round in Australia and the entire championship because of illegal turbo. The cars were prepared by Top Run.

http://www.wrc.com/page/PWRCBreakingNewsDetail/0,,10111~919644,00.html

MJW
7th February 2007, 22:16
Back to earlier in the thread I think it would be good if there was a structured path for drivers to climb. Start out in Europe with N3/ R3 cars, 2 litre 2 wd goup N+, then step to PCWRC to gain further experience in the vital field of 4WD and then WRC cars. For sure something needs to be done to cut costs of S1600, - nice to see a few Clio R3's in this year, if more Fiesta guys could join as well..........

Waldrons11
10th February 2007, 08:49
]Here is the PWRC list - there are many team entries, so we might see some driver changes during the season:

31 Toshihiro Arai, J - Subaru Impreza (Team Arai)
32 Stuart M. Jones, GB - Mitsubishi Lancer
33 Loris Baldacci, RSM - Subaru Impreza
34 Mark Higgins, GB - Mitsubishi Lancer (Top Run)
35 Fumio Nutahara, J - Mitsubishi Lancer (Advan PIAA RT)
36 Juho Hänninen, FIN - Mitsubishi Lancer (RRE Sports)
37 Spyros Pavlides, CY - Subaru Impreza (Syms RT)
38 Kristian Sohlberg, FIN - Subaru Impreza (Syms RT)
39 Nasser Al-Attiyah, Q - Subaru Impreza (QMMF)
40 Riccardo Errani, I - Mitsubishi Lancer (Errani Team Group)
41 Leszek Kuzaj, PL - Subaru Impreza (Subaru Poland RT)
42 Alexander Dorosinskiy, RUS - Subaru Impreza (Subaru RT Russia)
43 A Jereb, SLO / C David, RO / B Benik, H / Y Popov, BG - Mitsubishi Lancer (OMV Bixxol RT)
44 Fabio Frisiero, I - Mitsubishi Lancer (Motoring Club)
46 Armindo Araujo, P - Mitsubishi Lancer (Mitsubishi Portugal)
47 Andreas Aigner, A - Mitsubishi Lancer (Red Bull RT)
48 Amjad Farrah, HKJ - Mitsubishi Lancer (Team Jordan)
50 Patrik Flodin, S - Subaru Impreza (RT Olsbergs)
51 Martin Rauam, EE - Mitsubishi Lancer (Top Run)
52 Takuma Kamada?, J - Subaru Impreza (Subaru RT International)
53 Anton Alén?, FIN - Subaru Impreza (TaCK)
54? Gabriel Pozzo, RA - Mitsubishi Lancer (Tango RT)

Travis Pastrana is also a late entry!! Great news!

A.F.F.
10th February 2007, 08:58
That's interesting :up:

harriswrc
10th February 2007, 09:13
Travis will not do all the rounds. He will drive 2 or 3 rounds with the Subaru RT International. The driver for the other rounds is probably Takuma Kamada.

Waldrons11
10th February 2007, 11:19
Travis will not do all the rounds. He will drive 2 or 3 rounds with the Subaru RT International. The driver for the other rounds is probably Takuma Kamada.

Thats correct - they both have the same entry number. Good to see Travis make an early start to his PWRC efforts though.

L5->R5/CR
10th February 2007, 13:24
Thats correct - they both have the same entry number. Good to see Travis make an early start to his PWRC efforts though.

Yep three this year and probably the full series next year...

I think he'll be maybe mid pack or so by Wales this year. Going to take a bit to learn rallying on the PWRC scale.

Rally Hokkaido
11th February 2007, 03:03

It will be interesting to see what car(s) they use in each round. I heard earlier this year that Kamada's entries would be with Toshi Arai's team and not his own Quasys Team and car.
If that's the case Travis' involvement now sort of makes sense as Toshi's cars are usually LHD. This 'Subaru International Rally Team' is probably a one-season arrangement funded by Subaru USA, Subaru Japan, etc?
Expect to see its service area in Mexico right beside Arai Motorsport's!

Bjorn240
12th February 2007, 01:15
It will be interesting to see what car(s) they use in each round. I heard earlier this year that Kamada's entries would be with Toshi Arai's team and not his own Quasys Team and car.
If that's the case Travis' involvement now sort of makes sense as Toshi's cars are usually LHD. This 'Subaru International Rally Team' is probably a one-season arrangement funded by Subaru USA, Subaru Japan, etc?
Expect to see its service area in Mexico right beside Arai Motorsport's!

Travis and I will be using a Impreza WRX STi built by Vermont SportsCar, in Colchester, VT, USA. On-event support will be managed by Vermont SportsCar as well.

But yes, Subaru Rally Team International is the team name under which Takuma Kamada and Travis Pastrana are entered in PWRC. Entering as a team gives you access to all the PWRC amenities - radio frequency, indoor service area, etc. Travis and I will be running Mexico, Argentina, and GB. I believe Kamada-san is running Greece, Japan, and NZ, but your guess is as good as mine.

- Christian
Co-driver

A.F.F.
12th February 2007, 04:42
Rally GB you have a good chance to meet and match the trio, Hänninen, Alen and Sohlberg. :)

Magnus
12th February 2007, 06:58
SVT1 this morning: Oscar Hedlund was granted the victory after the discovery of too many fuelpumps in Hänninens car. Hänninen had two fuelpumps more than you are allowed.

AAAArgh... :(
It is a comfort anyways that thay even mention the countryus largest annual event...

Woodeye
12th February 2007, 07:03
Yep, Hänninen is disqualified. Same news on Finnish media.

Great. First the underwear, not fuel pump. And neither of these had any impact on his performance. Way to go FIA! :mad:

Tomi
12th February 2007, 07:11
Yep, Hänninen is disqualified. Same news on Finnish media.

Great. First the underwear, not fuel pump. And neither of these had any impact on his performance. Way to go FIA! :mad:

The positive in this is that now he has to change his attitude, before the season he said he will collect safe points from every event to win the championship, now he has to drive for winns :)

Jarek Z
12th February 2007, 09:26
SVT1 this morning: Oscar Hedlund was granted the victory (...)

Oscar Svedlund!!! You don't even know your own country's top drivers' names???

Magnus
12th February 2007, 11:43
Yes... :- It was my point: the swedish television does not take coverage of motorsport very serious, hence they misspelled Svedlunds name (I have met him in person so I should know...), and the other issue was that of homologation: not number of fuelpumps, though that I am a bit unsure of that the moment since I have read two different reasons for Hänninens exclusion so far. Anyone who knows the details?

Tomi
12th February 2007, 11:56
Yes... :- It was my point: the swedish television does not take coverage of motorsport very serious, hence they misspelled Svedlunds name (I have met him in person so I should know...), and the other issue was that of homologation: not number of fuelpumps, though that I am a bit unsure of that the moment since I have read two different reasons for Hänninens exclusion so far. Anyone who knows the details?

Only that it's a tank that comes with pumps and that it has been used in gr N for years, but it seems that the regulations for grN and PWRC is a bit different, the supplier of the security tank is, Sellholm Tuningilta from Sweden.

Magnus, kanske du kan ringa upp dom och fråga, var felet var?

Magnus
12th February 2007, 13:00
Värmlands Folkblad have quite a lot of articles related to the rally, visit http://www.vf.se if you think you can handle the language.

I have found out that I am on thin ice regarding the fuelpumps issue, my mistake... Regarding thin ice: I could not use my icecar in the weekend, the ices were to thin yet. A four wheel drive hade gone through near Sunne: it gets a little bit too exciting under those circumstances!

Tomi
12th February 2007, 13:25
Värmlands Folkblad have quite a lot of articles related to the rally, visit http://www.vf.se if you think you can handle the language.

I have found out that I am on thin ice regarding the fuelpumps issue, my mistake... Regarding thin ice: I could not use my icecar in the weekend, the ices were to thin yet. A four wheel drive hade gone through near Sunne: it gets a little bit too exciting under those circumstances!

Yes, same story, only RRE said on their site that they have been using that same type of fueltank for years in grN, and that i comes as with the pumps as "ready to install", the pumps are not the pumps that pump petrol to the engine, that one was measured and the pressure was ok, a freak accident i guess.

Jarek Z
12th February 2007, 14:51
Yes... :- It was my point: the swedish television does not take coverage of motorsport very serious, hence they misspelled Svedlunds name (I have met him in person so I should know...)

Oh sorry, I didn't notice you were quoting Swedish TV!

P.S. I met Oscar in person too, during last year's Rally of Poland, where he came second behind Kuzaj.
http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1609&pg_[go]=16

WRXedUSA
12th February 2007, 16:39
Yes... :- It was my point: the swedish television does not take coverage of motorsport very serious, hence they misspelled Svedlunds name

SVT and the local rally radio coverage make me wonder some times. I cringe when Radio asks the drivers such dumb questions. The Swedish rally organizers do such a good job with safety, SSS, traffic, maps, service park, website and they can't get TV and Radio to play along.

Whats with the underwear comment?

LazioCenturion
13th February 2007, 18:33
]

45 - being driven by Mirco Baldacci of San Marino
49 - Stephan Vojtech is taking over the rest of the driving duties begininng in Mexico

ProRally
14th February 2007, 06:02
Rally GB you have a good chance to meet and match the trio, Hänninen, Alen and Sohlberg. :)
Sohlberg not in GB, he does PWRC Swe/Mex/Arg/Gre/NZ/Jap we might do GB but not a point scoring round.

Tomi
14th February 2007, 06:08
Sohlberg not in GB, he does PWRC Swe/Mex/Arg/Gre/NZ/Jap we might do GB but not a point scoring round.
con grats, good rally

havk
14th February 2007, 09:14
In what rallies Oscar Svedlund is going to take part?

Jaanus
14th February 2007, 09:20
Oscar Svedlund was a quest driver in Sweden nominated to score points by the organisers along with Jimmy Joge. That means Sweden was his only PWRC event this year.

A.F.F.
14th February 2007, 09:30

Yep. My bad :up:

JAM
14th February 2007, 09:32
What do you think about Armindo Araujo's result in Sweden?

He was without clutch all the second leg and this was his first WRC rally, and second rally in snow surface.

havk
14th February 2007, 10:25
Oscar Svedlund was a quest driver in Sweden nominated to score points by the organisers along with Jimmy Joge. That means Sweden was his only PWRC event this year.

Will the organisers nominate two drivers to score points in every round of PCWRC?

Araujo - really good performance!!

Tomi
14th February 2007, 10:30

Do you have any idea whats the point with this kind of "organisers nominee" ?

Christina
14th February 2007, 10:57
Umm.. maybe to give local talent a chance to prove themselves and show what they can do? to help them get a drive in the future..

Tomi
14th February 2007, 11:07
Umm.. maybe to give local talent a chance to prove themselves and show what they can do? to help them get a drive in the future..

yes, but why give them the points, if they dont drive the whole series.

Jaanus
14th February 2007, 12:47
Will the organisers nominate two drivers to score points in every round of PCWRC?

Yes but only if they want to. The same goes for JRC rounds. These organiser nominated cars will allways use numbers 59 and 60, so they are easy to spot.

Do you have any idea whats the point with this kind of "organisers nominee" ?

It started last year because the FIA thought there were not enough (good)drivers entering the championship. They let organisers enter 2 extra cars so that the really slow drivers wouldn't score much points for just cruising to finish.

Tomi
14th February 2007, 13:03
[quote="It started last year because the FIA thought there were not enough (good)drivers entering the championship. They let organisers enter 2 extra cars so that the really slow drivers wouldn't score much points for just cruising to finish.[/QUOTE"]

Stupid system, now every win is not equal.
Also this system could be missused easily, if for instance PWRC would be in Finland, they could nominate Ketomäki and someone else who can drive a little to finish behind, our boys.

Jaanus
14th February 2007, 13:12
Tomi, to be honest Sweden and Finland are probably the only countrys in the world where local drivers can fight for JRC or PWRC podiums.
Besides the quest drivers have to follow all PWRC/JRC rules, tyre limitations, mechanincs and mechanical parts limitations and in JRC also age limitation.

Tomi
14th February 2007, 13:20
Tomi, to be honest Sweden and Finland are probably the only countrys in the world where local drivers can fight for JRC or PWRC podiums.
Besides the quest drivers have to follow all PWRC/JRC rules, tyre limitations, mechanincs and mechanical parts limitations and in JRC also age limitation.

yes true, thats why i said every win is not equal.

ZequeArgentina
14th February 2007, 13:27
The same can be said of other rounds:
Argentina for sure (several years local group N drivers have finished better than usual PWRC drivers), Australia and New Zealand when Crocker, West and others are entered also.

Considering that drivers should nominate 6 rounds, and not all drivers compete in every round, it is never the same. Competition varies from round to round, and guest drivers are another option. I think it is good for competitive reasons, as guest drivers are susually competitive ones, which add interest to each rally.

COD
14th February 2007, 14:53
Stupid system, now every win is not equal.
Also this system could be missused easily, if for instance PWRC would be in Finland, they could nominate Ketomäki and someone else who can drive a little to finish behind, our boys.

Nobody said anything about it being unfair last year in Rally Finland when Rantanen took third place points in JWRC as a guest driver :D

Tomi
14th February 2007, 15:28
Nobody said anything about it being unfair last year in Rally Finland when Rantanen took third place points in JWRC as a guest driver :D
unfair too then.

ZequeArgentina
14th February 2007, 18:46
Anyway, from the 2007 PWRC entry list: this could be one of the best years of PWRC (even considering group N days), this is very important so that the championship gains its own name and importance.

ProRally
15th February 2007, 06:38
I have said it before, for those who WANT to keep acitve on the World Rally level (not going to regional or national level, which are great too, I don't put them down or belittle them), and don't have the huge budgets to run World cars, PWRC is a good catagory. It was good fight in Sweden and I am sure we see good fights in the rest of the events too.

jamessmith73
15th February 2007, 09:08
I cant wait to see how the PWRC turns out, i think the likes of Flodin,Alen and Jones will have fantastic battles between them they had a great battle on Wales rally GB but would not like to take a guess who wins this year there are so many gifted drivers in it

Tomi
15th February 2007, 09:13
I have said it before, for those who WANT to keep acitve on the World Rally level (not going to regional or national level, which are great too, I don't put them down or belittle them), and don't have the huge budgets to run World cars, PWRC is a good catagory. It was good fight in Sweden and I am sure we see good fights in the rest of the events too.

I think the same, the only problem is that some years the entry is not so good, but this year it is.

COD
15th February 2007, 13:03
unfair too then.

On the other hand, nice that local drivers who don't have a budget for the whole season can show their talen against series regulars and maybe collect a budget for next years Championship.

Also more competition is never bad.

And besides, teams in the "real" Championship can also hire local expert if they whish. And in JWRC and PCWRC, teams can also enter different driver for each event if they want to.

ProRally
15th February 2007, 18:57
I think the same, the only problem is that some years the entry is not so good, but this year it is.
That is true, but with the costs for a world car and/or S2000 getting bigger and with the small support of both Subaru and Mitsu more and more people will find PWRC a good alternative.
But as you said, this year is a very good year, its my 6th consecutive year in PWRC and as said before it will be fun

Tomi
15th February 2007, 19:01
That is true, but with the costs for a world car and/or S2000 getting bigger and with the small support of both Subaru and Mitsu more and more people will find PWRC a good alternative.
But as you said, this year is a very good year, its my 6th consecutive year in PWRC and as said before it will be fun

it looks it will, atleast a good start for the season, good luck :)

JAM
16th February 2007, 01:05
On the other hand, nice that local drivers who don't have a budget for the whole season can show their talen against series regulars and maybe collect a budget for next years Championship.

Also more competition is never bad.

And besides, teams in the "real" Championship can also hire local expert if they whish. And in JWRC and PCWRC, teams can also enter different driver for each event if they want to.

The drivers could have the oportunity to shine without stealing points for the ones who are interested in PWRC. The 59 and 60 are reserved to the "wild cards" as they are called, wich are nominated by the organizers

The teams could not change drivers in a so easy way. The drivers must have his name on championship to have points.

COD
16th February 2007, 08:52
The drivers could have the oportunity to shine without stealing points for the ones who are interested in PWRC. The 59 and 60 are reserved to the "wild cards" as they are called, wich are nominated by the organizers

The teams could not change drivers in a so easy way. The drivers must have his name on championship to have points.

No matter how well you drive, if you are outside the Championship, nobody notices. Look at Ketomäki in Sweden. Did you know that he was leader in gr.N for 2 days? That is why this system is good.

And I don't know what you mean that is not so easy to change drivers? Look at PCWRC last year. OMV used different driver I think in every event and all of them have their name in final classification http://www.fia.com/sport/Championships/WRC/2006/Standings/production.html

JAM
16th February 2007, 09:15
No matter how well you drive, if you are outside the Championship, nobody notices. Look at Ketomäki in Sweden. Did you know that he was leader in gr.N for 2 days? That is why this system is good.

And I don't know what you mean that is not so easy to change drivers? Look at PCWRC last year. OMV used different driver I think in every event and all of them have their name in final classification http://www.fia.com/sport/Championships/WRC/2006/Standings/production.html

I noticed very well that Ketomaki was leader, because i usually see classifications on BfGoodrich site and not on WRC site.

About the teams and drivers, I'll study it better. But in fact you wrote something that is undoubtable. Many drivers with points comparing to the ones who nominated rallyes.

DonJippo
16th February 2007, 09:25

Not any more since last year when it was allowed to make an entry to championship by using team name. Teams are then nominating the rallies they will do and they can change drivers per every event if they so wish.

ZequeArgentina
26th February 2007, 14:59
FIA published modifyed list of nominated ralies.

I have made an updated of the list previously published here:

* 31 *Toshihiro *Arai *J *Driver Team Arai Subaru imrpeza S MX ARG GR * NZ * JAP
* 32 *Stuart M. *Jones *GB *Driver Mitsubishi Lancer MX ARG GR * NZ * IRL * GB
* 33 *Loris *Baldacci *RSM *Driver Subaru imrpeza S MX ARG GR * NZ * GB
* 34 *Mark *Higgins *GB *Driver Top Run Mitsubishi Lancer S MX GR * JAP * IRL * GB
* 35 *ADVAAN PIAA *Rally Team *J *Team Fumio Nuthara Mitsubishi Lancer S MX ARG * NZ * JAP * IRL
* 36 *R R E Sports *FIN *Team Juho Haninen Mitsubishi Lancer S ** ARG GR *NZ *JAP ** *GB
* 37 *SYMS *Rally Team1 *J *Team Spyros Pavlides Subaru imrpeza ** MX ARG GR *NZ *JAP ** *GB
* 38 *SYMS *Rally Team2 *J *Team Kristian Sohlberg Subaru imrpeza S MX ARG GR *NZ *JAP ** **
* 39 *Q M M F *QA *ASNTeam Nasser Al Attiyah Subaru imrpeza S MX ARG GR *NZ ** *IRL **
* 40 *Errani Team Group *I *Team Ricardo Errani Mitsubishi Lancer S ** ARG GR ** *JAP *IRL *GB
* 41 *Subaru Poland *Rally Team *PL *Team Leszek Kuzaj Subaru imrpeza ** MX ARG GR ** *JAP *IRL *GB
* 42 *Subaru RallyTeam *Russia *RUS *Team Alexander Dorosinskiy Subaru imrpeza S MX ARG GR *NZ ** ** *GB
* 43 *OMV BIXXOL *Rally Team *A *Team A Jereb, SLO / C David, RO / B Benik, H / Y Popov Mitsubishi Lancer ** MX ** GR *NZ *JAP *IRL *GB
* 44 *Motoring Club *1 *I *Team Fabio Frisiero Mitsubishi Lancer S MX ARG GR *NZ ** ** *GB
* 45 *Motoring Club *2 *I *Team Francesco Trevisin Subaru imrpeza S MX ARG GR *NZ ** ** *GB
* 46 *Mitsubishi Motors *Portugal S.A *P *Team Armindo Araujo Mitsubishi Lancer S ** ** GR *NZ *JAP *IRL *GB
* 47 *Red Bull *Rally Team *A *Team Andreas Aigner Mitsubishi Lancer S MX ARG GR ** ** *IRL *GB
* 48 *Team Jordan *HKJ *Team Amjah Farrad Mitsubishi Lancer ** ** ARG *GR *NZ *JAP *IRL *GB
* 49 *OMV BIXXOL Rally *Team CZ *CZ *Team Martin Prokop Mitsubishi Lancer S MX ARG ** *NZ ** *IRL *GB
* 50 *Rally Team *Olsberg *S *Team Patrik Flodin Subaru imrpeza ** ** ARG *GR *NZ *JAP *IRL *GB
* 51 *Martin *Rauam *EE *Driver Top Run Mitsubishi Lancer ** MX ARG *GR *NZ *JAP ** *GB
* 52 *Subaru Rally Team International *International *J *Team Takuma Kamada Subaru imrpeza ** MX ARG *GR *NZ *JAP ** *GB
* 53 *TaCK *RUS *Team Anton Alen Subaru imrpeza S ** ARG *GR *NZ ** *IRL *GB
*54 *Tango Rally Team *RA *Team Gabriel Pozzo Mitsubishi Lancer ** ** ARG *GR *NZ *JAP *IRL *GB

pantealex
26th February 2007, 18:37
+also
45 Mirco Baldacci Subaru
49 Stepan Vojtech Mitsu
52 Travis Pastrana Subaru

teufel
27th February 2007, 08:58
Vojtech is part of OMV BIXXOL Rally Team CZ

maevad
27th February 2007, 13:14
Yes, Vojtech goes now rest of rallies (*MX *ARG *NZ *IRL *GB)

pantealex
5th March 2007, 20:53
P-WRC Mexico
44 Mauro Rongoni Mitsubishi Evo IX
59 Francisco Name Mitsubishi Evo VIII
60 Rodrigo Salgado Mitsubishi Evo IX

J-WRC Portugal
No guest drivers (59 and 60)

jamessmith73
9th March 2007, 08:10
Does anybody know of any shakedown times for the PWRC

gustav
9th March 2007, 09:46
PCWRC

Sohlberg ........ Subaru ..... 3:10.9
Kuzaj ........... Subaru ..... 3:16.6
Dorosinskij ..... Subaru ..... 3:15.0
Nutahara ........ Mitsubishi . 3:19.9
Vojtìch ......... Mitsubishi . 3:25.4
Pavlides ........ Subaru ..... 3:31.8
salgado ......... Mitsubishi . 3:43.4
Scheible ........ Subaru ..... 3:59.0

provided by autosport.cz

darrenjjones
9th March 2007, 18:29
PWRC Fight looks good cant wait to see who comes on top,My brother is doing the event, Stu Jones and on the first stage he had a hole in the radiator and had to keep stoping to fill it up and the bent the steering arm on a bad compression so hes something like 40 min behind but it should all be fixed in the service and he can get going well again