PDA

View Full Version : M.i.a.

Easy Drifter
24th February 2010, 02:02
Where is ioan?
I need somebody besides Eki to fight with! :heart:

Hondo
24th February 2010, 03:48
I haven't seen fousto in a while either. Ioan is probably banned until F1 starts and I know some of the F1 crowd have been put off enough by the saint that they just don't want to participate anymore.

Easy Drifter
24th February 2010, 04:13
Actually Wade 91 has become quiet too and DF is lying low since the Nationwide race last Sat. :vader:

Mark in Oshawa
24th February 2010, 05:09
Actually Wade 91 has become quiet too and DF is lying low since the Nationwide race last Sat. :vader:

DF fan realized it might be a long season at this rate. I think going to NASCAR before it is all said and done will finally point out the lady metaphorically has no clothes.

markabilly
24th February 2010, 06:36
i do not think ioan was banned, he just disappearred about mid january or so......like a stray dog, found a better home, i guess,,,,,

Mark
24th February 2010, 09:33
Ioan was banned for a good while, but the ban has expired now.

Daniel
24th February 2010, 10:14
I argue with Saint Devote quite often but he does make some good points from time to time.

Hitler did some good things from time to time, don't mean he was a reasonable dude who should've been listen to.

BDunnell
24th February 2010, 10:26
When ioan deigns to return, I will stop participating in discussions on the F1 forum again, because we all know how they turn out.

Daniel
24th February 2010, 10:33
When ioan deigns to return, I will stop participating in discussions on the F1 forum again, because we all know how they turn out.
Boo-hoo. Why don't you start another ban Ioan thread?

Daniel
24th February 2010, 10:34
Absolutely but in this case, one backs up his arguements whether we agree or not (obviously theres fault in everyones posts), and the other trolls the forums disrupting threads resorting to insults if he doesn't get his way.

I have a PM in my collection (I shall not publish it) where ioan admits to not caring whether his opinions derail threads and he openly admits that he finds it fun! I've had a very different opinion since that day and I do my best to ignore him unless I feel I can prove him wrong on certain aspects. At the end of the day its down to the individual responding to decide whether these 'reaction posters' get their reward of a heated reply.. He's not even present and he's getting an arguement going, maybe I should give him more credit than I do.. :p :)
A sensible person just uses the ignore function :)

Edit: As you suggested. Tbh Sandy Bot gets on my tits so rather than moan endlessly about him I just clicked the ignore button.

Daniel
24th February 2010, 10:50
Indeed but I'm a curious man who likes to know what being said about him. In the last 3 months I have handled ioan alot differently. I'll debate but as soon as an insult is thrown, I'll ignore it and leave it there for all to judge. Its good training for self control rather than the electronic option IMO.. :)

Anyway, this subject seems abit of a waste of forum space as we all know the score I'm sure.
That's sensible :) At least you don't come on here asking for him to be banned when you know you could just ignore him :up:

BDunnell
24th February 2010, 11:05
If you feel that strongly you could always put him on ignore.

I have tried this, but it only works if literally everyone else does so and therefore there is no discussion with the person at all. Far better just to bugger off until his next ban.

Daniel
24th February 2010, 11:11
I have tried this, but it only works if literally everyone else does so and therefore there is no discussion with the person at all. Far better just to bugger off until his next ban.
Grow up FFS. You're an intelligent person, if I can ignore Sandy Bot you can ignore Ioan.

Sonic
24th February 2010, 11:47
On the plus side; I'm still here! :D

Deathly silence.

Ok don't all cheer at once guys ;)

Eki
24th February 2010, 12:34
Where is ioan?
I need somebody besides Eki to fight with! :heart:

Bears ate him.

Eki
24th February 2010, 12:36
I haven't seen fousto in a while either.
Coyotes ate him.

Daniel
24th February 2010, 12:38
Coyotes ate him.
Damn liberals!

Easy Drifter
24th February 2010, 13:52
Geeeez! I wonder where ioan is and it sparks a war of words he would be proud of! ;)

Mark in Oshawa
24th February 2010, 15:07
On the plus side; I'm still here! :D

Deathly silence.

Ok don't all cheer at once guys ;)
The moddy's must be scared to kick you out? Either that, or you are not obnoxious enough. Being Scottish, it might be a bit of both? lol

I don't do much on the f1 board, so I have not had the joy of watching Ioan wreak havoc. Sounds like a man who carries a can of gasoline around with a lit torch.

Daniel
24th February 2010, 15:44
The moddy's must be scared to kick you out? Either that, or you are not obnoxious enough. Being Scottish, it might be a bit of both? lol

I don't do much on the f1 board, so I have not had the joy of watching Ioan wreak havoc. Sounds like a man who carries a can of gasoline around with a lit torch.
I don't think he's as bad as people say tbh. People always hate these sorts of people more when they have an opinion which is 180 degrees from them, funnily enough when Knock On tries worse on the forum these same people let it slide ;)

Hondo
24th February 2010, 17:17
I enjoy ioan's running fights. It's even better when you have some poor rookie thinking he can help ioan forward into the light. lol

Garry Walker
25th February 2010, 20:28
I could barley understand a child behaving like, but this coming from a supposedly adult male sounds pathetic.

DexDexter
25th February 2010, 20:43

:up:

A sensible person just uses the ignore function :)

Edit: As you suggested. Tbh Sandy Bot gets on my tits so rather than moan endlessly about him I just clicked the ignore button.

Ignoring a quote is bit more tricky.

christophulus
25th February 2010, 23:04
Ignoring a quote is bit more tricky.

Not really, just scroll down the page a little and carry on discussing the topic!

It's just self moderation, that way you get all the insightful posts from certain people (which do crop up from time to time), and ignore all the drivel.

Daniel
26th February 2010, 04:31
Not really, just scroll down the page a little and carry on discussing the topic!

It's just self moderation, that way you get all the insightful posts from certain people (which do crop up from time to time), and ignore all the drivel.
Or just use the ignore function.......

Dave B
26th February 2010, 07:25
I've only got one person on my ignore list at the moment (they're on this thread if you want a clue) but we'll see how it goes.

markabilly
26th February 2010, 09:28

Pathetic.
may Ioan return as soon as possible.

Knock on left 6 months ago I do believe.. :)
Its not ioans opinions which get people wound up as theres lots of alternative views on here, and not everyone gets into arguements about it. Its his aggressive manner in which he conveys his opinion and his unwillingness to debate without resorting to insults. If you question his stance, he will take it personally and resort to off topic insults. He's taken the micky out of my girlfriend, my job, you name it. I have no problem with folk who are willing to debate and back up their arguements where necessary and do not state their opinion as fact. I have been guilty in the past of retaliating and I'll hold my hands up there... :)
When it comes to meanspirited personal insults, you and bdunnel are way ahead of ioan. Ioan is having fun, and you two guys just can not take what you so pompously dish out. Starter and you two are birds of a feather. The difference is you two guys do it in underhanded fashion, and then whine over his responses, while he takes the blunt and open approach and seldom whines. Typical, meanspirited whiners that has come to populate the former great britain. Both of you need a ban for the personal insults in this thread as well as a number of others threads, but being British, your fellow brit lets you slide on by :down:

markabilly
26th February 2010, 10:06
....... If you question his stance, he will take it personally and resort to off topic insults.... :)

Exactly what you did here in this thread. Easy wonders what happenned to him and along come dunnel and you, digging out with the personal attacks on him and taking the thread off topic into insulting him.

Like I said above........classic hypocrisy that poor misreable ioan so clearly lacks

pino
26th February 2010, 10:07
ioan was banned for 1 month for his attitude, but he's now welcom to return if he whishes that, and those whom dislikes him, can use their ignoring list.

Thread closed.