PDA

View Full Version : Random Coronation Street Question

Robinho
23rd February 2010, 20:03
Does anyone know who the balder of the 2 policemen from last nights episode (22/2/10) who broke the news to Gail that they'd found Joe's body?

i recognize him from something else but can't place him, i think he may have been an Irish hardman character but i'm not sure, someone please help!?

he's the guy on the left in the attached photo

BeansBeansBeans
23rd February 2010, 22:52
I actually thought it was Big Cook, of Big Cook Little Cook fame. My other halfs tells me I'm wrong.

Robinho
24th February 2010, 20:17
me too, but we looked him up and it wasn't!

turns out its a guy called Joe Duttine - the thing he was in most was "pie in the sky" but he's also been in several police dramas, plus life on mars and loads of other stuff

Mark
25th February 2010, 09:52
Ah, rubbish, I haven't got up to that episode yet! Serves me right mind. Karen refuses to watch Coronation Street so I have to watch them in batches whenever I get the chance!

Dave B
25th February 2010, 10:03
I can't be bothered with soaps. There's enough going on in real life without worrying about who killed the bloke from Gavin & Stacey.

Daniel
25th February 2010, 10:52
I can't be bothered with soaps. There's enough going on in real life without worrying about who killed the bloke from Gavin & Stacey.
Agreed. British soaps are particularly dull, even worse than Neighbours and Home & Away.

BeansBeansBeans
25th February 2010, 11:14
I dislike all soaps except for Coronation Street, which I never miss.

Mark
25th February 2010, 11:14
Home and Away for me :D

Brown, Jon Brow
25th February 2010, 13:09
Agreed. British soaps are particularly dull, even worse than Neighbours and Home & Away.

Pah! What a load of rubbish!

Neighbours and Home and Away are about as good as Hollyoaks - No story line and poor acting.

Daniel
25th February 2010, 13:10
Pah! What a load of rubbish!

Neighbours and Home and Away are about as good as Hollyoaks - No story line and poor acting.
I never said Neighbours and Home unt Avay were good, just said that the Brit soaps were even worse :p

Dave B
25th February 2010, 13:17
Hollyoaks is a soap? I'd always assumed it was some sort of comedy for drama-school students (an ex made me watch it, honest!).

MrJan
25th February 2010, 13:30
Have you tried IMDB.com? They can throw up some pretty obscure stuff sometimes.

Oops. Missed the part where you found out who it was :D

GridGirl
25th February 2010, 13:59
A definition of soaps: a session with depression.

Oh and thanks for making me start singing the theme tune to Big cook, Little cook to myself. I'll have gone crazy within the hour I just know it.

Dave B
25th February 2010, 14:02
Oh! "Cook". I've been mis-reading it :erm:

Daniel
25th February 2010, 14:20
Hollyoaks is a soap? I'd always assumed it was some sort of comedy for drama-school students (an ex made me watch it, honest!).

Was that the one with the smilie faces over her nipples? :p