PDA

View Full Version : O/T Rockingham Mar 4th Speedyhire Stages

timtime
27th February 2007, 11:09
I am sure some of you are aware but maybe not all that there is a rally at Rockingham this Sunday. I have had confirmation from Rockingham that it is open to spectators in the usual way at £10.00 per car and the gates open at 9.00. It is not such an exciting field as some of the other rallies but for anyone needing a fix of action at Rockingham then I'm sure it will help fill a gap. Weather forecast is full dull and damp.

Tuesday 13th is of course the BTCC media day looking at the long range forecast its dire 30mm of rain/sleet turning to snow with a firther 30mm predicted. It will probably be one of the few weather forecasts they get right.

Tim

cgs
27th February 2007, 12:06
what if you walk in?

cgs
27th February 2007, 12:09
what if you walk in?

timtime
27th February 2007, 12:41
Hopefully you'll get a pass out for the second time you walk in. If you really want to know however Rockingham's website has a contact us section.

Tim

acorn
27th February 2007, 12:55
what if you walk in?

iirc, at previous per car events you get charged the per car fee ie £10 if you walk in.

a.howes700
27th February 2007, 20:46
My neighbour tells me he is going to paint his fence on Sunday. Clearly I would better spend my time watching the paint dry than go to Rockingham to see a rally.
Rallies do consist of one car at a time going round a slow wiggly course, don't they?

acorn
28th February 2007, 11:54
Rallies do consist of one car at a time going round a slow wiggly course, don't they?

correct but at rockingham you can see more than one car on course at a time cos you can see all of the infield. the only bits you'd miss are in the car park if they're using it unless you can access the outer grandstands and look over the top(without standing on the seats which is frowned upon by the guards).