PDA

View Full Version : Changes at KHI ?

slorydn1
17th February 2010, 06:04
Changes at KHI? Fuge out? Hearing that some changes have already been made at Kevin Harvick Inc. and that Dave Fuge was released as crew chief from champion Ron Hornaday's #33 team and Kevin Harvick Inc. after only one race in the season.(2-16-2010)

(from Jayski)

ALLREADY?????????? WTF Happened to piss Kevin off THAT bad? Both Hornaday and Fuge appeared on Speed's Race Hub on Monday night and all was cool.

Mark in Oshawa
17th February 2010, 16:51
Changes at KHI? Fuge out? Hearing that some changes have already been made at Kevin Harvick Inc. and that Dave Fuge was released as crew chief from champion Ron Hornaday's #33 team and Kevin Harvick Inc. after only one race in the season.(2-16-2010)

(from Jayski)

ALLREADY?????????? WTF Happened to piss Kevin off THAT bad? Both Hornaday and Fuge appeared on Speed's Race Hub on Monday night and all was cool.

This one makes little or no sense does it? Give it time...we will likely get the whispers on what was the issue...

slorydn1
24th February 2010, 04:08
This one makes little or no sense does it? Give it time...we will likely get the whispers on what was the issue...

Ill tell ya what, its being kept AWFUL quiet. I'm REALLY beginning to wonder just what went on. People try to compare it to the Blickensderfer deal, but his was YEAR and a race (3 if u count the Shootout and duals), and he kept a Job in the company (in fact has now been re-united with Carl Edwards on the 60 team in Natwide series).

Fuge had just ONE race and GONE....and nary a mention in the press about it......

damg75
24th February 2010, 04:12
Ill tell ya what, its being kept AWFUL quiet. I'm REALLY beginning to wonder just what went on. People try to compare it to the Blickensderfer deal, but his was YEAR and a race (3 if u count the Shootout and duals), and he kept a Job in the company (in fact has now been re-united with Carl Edwards on the 60 team in Natwide series).

Fuge had just ONE race and GONE....and nary a mention in the press about it......
I bet Fuge is wishin' right now that he hadn't appeared on the Race Hub that Monday evening...he'd still have a job at the Hendrick Motorsports of truck racing. :o

slorydn1
24th February 2010, 04:17
I bet Fuge is wishin' right now that he hadn't appeared on the Race Hub that Monday evening...he'd still have a job at the Hendrick Motorsports of truck racing. :o

True dat :up:

71Fan
25th February 2010, 17:48
Will be interesting to hear what the problem was. Certainly not something I will be searching the net for but I will be checking this thread again for further developments.

slorydn1
26th February 2010, 02:45
Well it looks like KHI is making an "in-house" move. Doug George is moving from the 2 truck shared by Harvick and Elliot Sadler to Ron Hornaday's 33 truck. So they still haven't really replaced Fuge yet.

harvick#1
26th February 2010, 03:08
with this, its either Fuge completely pissed off Kevin, or there was a Personal priority that made Fuge leave.

but if it was a personal thing, Kevin would've made a press release on it, and wish him all the best. but I'm thinking Fuge pissed him off and Kevin is not the guy that takes that too lightly