PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Logo ever.

Rollo
17th February 2010, 02:51
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/MelbournHeartLogo.png

Without cheating, what do you think this logo is for? Do you agree with me that it looks like a pair of Y-Fronts?

Answer will be revealed shortly

anthonyvop
17th February 2010, 03:22
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/MelbournHeartLogo.png

Without cheating, what do you think this logo is for? Do you agree with me that it looks like a pair of Y-Fronts?

Answer will be revealed shortly

No idea what it is. I do see a "M" and a "H"

airshifter
17th February 2010, 03:29
No idea what it is. I do see a "M" and a "H"

That's about all I get out of it. I can't really say it's a bad logo as it fits some of the general things that many iconic logos do.

gloomyDAY
17th February 2010, 03:31
Looks like the innards of a woman.

Mmmmmm....innards....

edv
17th February 2010, 03:36
Well, I think it's the Dodge Ram logo, with a nod to gynecology LOL

macksrallye
17th February 2010, 03:41
Melbourne Heart Soccer (Football) Club, newly created club that will be part of the A-League next season. And yes, that logo is complete rubbish but I believe it was designed by a fan & voted on by others.

edv
17th February 2010, 03:47
Whoops for me. I was thinking of this one:
http://www.coches-es.com/noticias/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/dodge_ram.jpg

Mark in Oshawa
17th February 2010, 03:48
Melbourne Heart Soccer (Football) Club, newly created club that will be part of the A-League next season. And yes, that logo is complete rubbish but I believe it was designed by a fan & voted on by others.

Looked like a logo for a hospital....

slorydn1
17th February 2010, 07:18
Looked like a logo for a hospital....

I was thinking more like an OB/GYN clinic, actually :p :

Storm
17th February 2010, 08:51
Heart as name of a football team? (I know Hearts of Scotland but still..)

MrJan
17th February 2010, 11:59
I've always liked the A-Style one that is at MotoGP at Assen

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0017/8571/brand.gif

Look carefully children and see if you can spot how it might be rude ;)

ShiftingGears
17th February 2010, 12:16

Brilliant.

Mark in Oshawa
17th February 2010, 15:58

THat is just plain "dirty"....those Dutch..always have sex on the brain!

MrJan
17th February 2010, 16:03

It's just an 'A' with 2 dots, it's your perverted mind that makes it dirty :p : :D

Mark in Oshawa
17th February 2010, 16:07
It's just an 'A' with 2 dots, it's your perverted mind that makes it dirty :p : :D

Did I say I didn't have a dirty mind?? lol....I think that is the point tho of the logo...to make one's sexual imagination trigger an impulse...

Daniel
17th February 2010, 16:11
Hey! I'm of Dutch origin and..... ah **** you're right :D

Mark in Oshawa
17th February 2010, 16:28
Hey! I'm of Dutch origin and..... ah **** you're right :D

There is a reason Amsterdam is one of the world's great stops for "sexual tourism"...lol...

Daniel
17th February 2010, 16:43
There is a reason Amsterdam is one of the world's great stops for "sexual tourism"...lol...
Yes, I walked through that district with Caroline back in July last year. I saw a womans nipples and couldn't stop giggling :eek:

Mark in Oshawa
17th February 2010, 17:00
Yes, I walked through that district with Caroline back in July last year. I saw a womans nipples and couldn't stop giggling :eek:

A friend of mine said the Reeperbahn in Hamburg was more "entertaining" to look at.....

Daniel
17th February 2010, 17:04
It certainly is interesting isn't it just to see a woman in a window like a piece of meat :mark:

Mark in Oshawa
17th February 2010, 18:13
It certainly is interesting isn't it just to see a woman in a window like a piece of meat :mark:

I think if I saw it every day, I would be numb or repulsed almost, but if you come from staid North America, it is a jarring sight to be standing on a city street and seeing that amount of blatant sexuality on display.

gloomyDAY
17th February 2010, 18:15
So, what does the symbol stand for?

I think if I saw it every day, I would be numb or repulsed almost, but if you come from staid North America, it is a jarring sight to be standing on a city street and seeing that amount of blatant sexuality on display.I'm from North America and would love being there! Hell, I was underage when I first went into the Hustler store in Hollywood. 15 y/o or so and I waltzed right into Valhalla.

Now where exactly is this place again?

Lousada
17th February 2010, 18:26

I believe A-style is not a Dutch brand and the logo delibrately has more meanings.

edv
17th February 2010, 19:22
Yes, I walked through that district with Caroline back in July last year. :eek:

LOL What did she think of that 'bowling ball' fountain?

veeten
17th February 2010, 19:25

mmmmmmmm... meat. :lips: :p :

Mark in Oshawa
17th February 2010, 19:43
So, what does the symbol stand for?

I'm from North America and would love being there! Hell, I was underage when I first went into the Hustler store in Hollywood. 15 y/o or so and I waltzed right into Valhalla.

Now where exactly is this place again?

Red Light district. Amsterdam. Legal prostitutes in the window showing off a lot of their goods.

Alexamateo
17th February 2010, 20:00
Red Light district. Amsterdam. Legal prostitutes in the window showing off a lot of their goods.

You can also smoke all the bud you want :s mokin: which explains the mayonnaise on French Fries :dozey:

Mark in Oshawa
17th February 2010, 22:02
You can also smoke all the bud you want :s mokin: which explains the mayonnaise on French Fries :dozey:

Apparently they are talking about taking away the weed....even the Dutch are realizing having very libreal rules on that sort of thing isnt' really helping their society...

MrJan
17th February 2010, 22:33
Mainly because their capital City is full of English people so high that they can't feel their own face.

Jag_Warrior
20th February 2010, 09:38
I think if I saw it every day, I would be numb or repulsed almost, but if you come from staid North America, it is a jarring sight to be standing on a city street and seeing that amount of blatant sexuality on display.

When I was in school, we used to drive down 14th St. NW in D.C for s###s & giggles. Same sort of display, only you got to stay in your car for "the show".

Oh, and I thought the OP was the new Dodge Ram logo. First thing that came to my mind. I thought that related to "Ram" in Italian or something...

21st February 2010, 16:59
Apparently they are talking about taking away the weed....even the Dutch are realizing having very libreal rules on that sort of thing isnt' really helping their society...

If there are two things I can't abide, it's intolerant people and the Dutch.

Best line in Austin Powers 2, or 3, whichever.

21st February 2010, 17:01
Back on subject....

My own personal favourite logo....

http://www.mike-downey.com/blogphoto/forest.jpg

edv
21st February 2010, 17:42

I thought the issue was 'Smoking' indoors at public establishments, NOT the stuff being smoked. Kind of ironic that you can go to a 'pot' cafe but have to go outside to light up.

MrJan
21st February 2010, 18:18
If there are two things I can't abide, it's intolerant people and the Dutch.

Best line in Austin Powers 2, or 3, whichever.

One of my favourites from the first one it:

Austin Powers: Only two things scare me and one of them is nuclear war.
Basil Exposition: What's the other?
Austin Powers: Excuse me?
Basil Exposition: What's the other thing that scares you?
Austin Powers: Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

leopard
22nd February 2010, 04:16
mmmmmmmm... meat. :lips: :p :

meat loaf? :)

Mark in Oshawa
22nd February 2010, 05:21
When I was in school, we used to drive down 14th St. NW in D.C for s###s & giggles. Same sort of display, only you got to stay in your car for "the show".

That is like Jarvis St. or Church St. in Toronto. Same thing I did when I was old enough to take dad's car down into the city. The thing with Amsterdam tho is the women are a)legal, and b)not the sad destitute druggies that are the street walkers of DC you saw, or the same ones I saw in Toronto....

Legalized prostitution to me makes a little more sense than legal weed.