PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Grand Prix 2010!

TURN3
17th February 2010, 02:22
The season starts in less than a month and there are 3 events prior but construction began today on the LBGP circuit. Even though we still don't know half the grid or more, I'm excited to get this thing rolling again, it'll be the first event I personally attend this season. Another season closer to some new cars and better racing.

Ken...you haven't forgot eh?

elan 02
17th February 2010, 04:11
I love LB, this will be our 12th year +one, 1978 when five of us piled in my Volve and drove down from norcal. You are right on when it comes to waiting for a new car and better racing. It will not be long. I do hope that all fans jump hard on anybody that has any say on what we see on the track come 012. My vote LOLA!

SarahFan
17th February 2010, 04:43
Carnitas burritos for breakfast during Sunday morning warm-up

mmmmm

and yes t I remember ....

It's looking like I'll be there .... My mom wife and daughter are going to dc for the week ... So I think I'll fly in with my boys

Civic
17th February 2010, 07:45
I'll be taking pics Thursday-Saturday as usual.

bblocker68
18th February 2010, 16:20
Hope to see you all there.

I think this'll be my 20th race at LB.

King Taco is sounding good right now, followed by a yard of Oatmeal Stout at the Yardhouse.

Yum!!

garyshell
18th February 2010, 17:18
For those of you lucky enough to be at the Long Beach race, please hoist a cold one and spill a bit on the ground for our departed friend Speedbump. I think of Paul every year as this race approaches.

Gary

Mark in Oshawa
18th February 2010, 17:47
Gary, It would be nice to honour the Speedbump....he was one of my favourite posters when I first joined....and he is the only Forum member I know of to have a sticker on a car in his honour...

jackmart
18th February 2010, 21:09
Ok, so that was my first indy event last year and i'm going again this year. I went to mid-ohio too last year and we had special agr pass that got us into pits. lb said they don't sell pit passes only paddock. anyone have connections they'd like to share? :)

Civic
19th February 2010, 05:28
Strange, there are no track activities for Thursday listed on longbeachgp.com. I'm sure that the past two years at least had ALMS and World Challenge practice and maybe even drifting on Thursday as well as free admission.