PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Pickems poll - which series shall we run?

patnicholls
12th February 2010, 11:43
Hi folks,

Now's about the time of year when I get the Pickems up and running. The forum software permits us one series only to be run 'officially' (we can do others if we want using spreadsheets etc, like I do with the Fantasy League) and traditionally this has been MotoGP. In years gone by this has also contributed to an Overall Pickems standings with other series like F1, NASCAR, IndyCar, BTCC, GT, WRC and GP2 but the overall standings are no longer in place so we're not constrained by the rest of the forum.

So personally I think we're free to run the Pickems in whichever series we want, so I'm throwing it open. MotoGP has a slightly meagre 17 bikes on the grid this year, so it might be more fun to do something different - Moto2 and World Superbikes being the ones that spring to mind. In the case of WSB, the same picks would count for both races - I have experience of doing this for GP2 as I run those Pickems too where there's a sprint and feature race per event.

So I'm after your thoughts please on what you'd like us to run (I'll run it, as usual).

I'm going to run this poll for the next week only, as if we pick WSB I'll have to get it up and running very shortly!

(you can only pick one option on the poll)

patnicholls
24th February 2010, 00:56
Poll closed - staying with MotoGP it is then...