PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea vs Manchester United

jonas_mcrae
26th February 2007, 18:18
As some of you may know the 15th of march these two teams are going to face each other in London, I have no experience attending premiership matches, but me and some friends are planning to go. Does anyone know which is the best way to buy tickets??? i checked prices and chelsea's web page and it says the cheapest start at £35. It sounds kind of cheap cause ive seen much higher prices in other sites. Anyone know the best method to get some tickets????

Any help is welcome!!

Brown, Jon Brow
26th February 2007, 18:28
Internet! Buy them as soon as you can before the game is sold out.

jonas_mcrae
26th February 2007, 19:32
Internet! Buy them as soon as you can before the game is sold out.

But it says they start selling untill the 3rd!!

veeten
26th February 2007, 22:29
March 15th, eh? Will Caesar be attending?... :p :

stevie_gerrard
26th February 2007, 22:57
Hey it isnt March 15th ;) its April 15th AND i heard that if Chelsea and Man Utd both reach the semi finals of the FA Cup, then its supposed to be moved to the final day of the season.

Lucky fans :p :

Rollo
27th February 2007, 00:05
Does anyone know which is the best way to buy tickets??? i checked prices and chelsea's web page and it says the cheapest start at £35. It sounds kind of cheap cause ive seen much higher prices in other sites. Anyone know the best method to get some tickets????

Any help is welcome!!

For a fixture like this then you're probably already too late. Having bought tickets at Liverpool (which I no longer because I'm a season ticket holder) I can tell you that the "big" fixtures are usually sold out by about the first week in August.

Sit on your computer and prepare to hit that F5 button for as often as you can if they go on sale on the interenet. If you even as much as miss out by an hour, forget it.
Tickets at Old Trafford are sold at the ground 30 minutes before net sales.

Try buying a ticket against someone like Watford if you really want to go.

jonas_mcrae
27th February 2007, 13:50
For a fixture like this then you're probably already too late. Having bought tickets at Liverpool (which I no longer because I'm a season ticket holder) I can tell you that the "big" fixtures are usually sold out by about the first week in August.

Sit on your computer and prepare to hit that F5 button for as often as you can if they go on sale on the interenet. If you even as much as miss out by an hour, forget it.
Tickets at Old Trafford are sold at the ground 30 minutes before net sales.

Try buying a ticket against someone like Watford if you really want to go.

Yeah thats something I was afraid of, thanks for the help anyway

btracer
27th February 2007, 23:59
Do Chelsea run a membership scheme?

A lot of Prem clubs run membership scheme and the tickets go on sale to them first so at Arsenal for example it goes; Platinum, Gold, Silver and Red. So if your Red membership then you have to wait until after all the other groups have decided if they want tickets.

jonas_mcrae
28th February 2007, 09:08
Do Chelsea run a membership scheme?

A lot of Prem clubs run membership scheme and the tickets go on sale to them first so at Arsenal for example it goes; Platinum, Gold, Silver and Red. So if your Red membership then you have to wait until after all the other groups have decided if they want tickets.

I think chelsea do something similar