View Full Version : Petition to repeal the 1st Amendment

SportscarBruce
8th February 2010, 19:44
tznR4wPeS4M

Morons....

Janvanpura, is that you in the headband LOL

Mark in Oshawa
9th February 2010, 01:48
People want to appeal the US First Amendment? Good lord....it is too scary to think there are that many dumb people out there....

Easy Drifter
9th February 2010, 03:40
There is even less chance of that happening than Obama becoming head of the Klu Klux Klan.

Hondo
9th February 2010, 04:33
His point was, people didn't have a clue about the 1st amendment, what it is or what it does. They looked no further than what they were told. The big woman with the coffee cup was getting ready to drop his clipboard.

The irony was that without the 1st amendment, the petition itself wouldn't be legal.

For any of you from out of town that understood what was going on there, now you know how a complete idiot like Obama got elected.

Mark in Oshawa
9th February 2010, 18:35
His point was, people didn't have a clue about the 1st amendment, what it is or what it does. They looked no further than what they were told. The big woman with the coffee cup was getting ready to drop his clipboard.

The irony was that without the 1st amendment, the petition itself wouldn't be legal.

For any of you from out of town that understood what was going on there, now you know how a complete idiot like Obama got elected.

AS I said in my post, I find it hard to believe there are that many clueless wonders out there. Some of the voted for McCain tho....but then again, none of the above wasn't on the ballot...