PDA

View Full Version : Wwwwwwwwwoooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

slorydn1
7th February 2010, 03:20
Repeat shootout win for the 29!!!!!!!!

dunes
7th February 2010, 03:25
Harvick looked good for the pass before Bifel and Gordon got together so in my mind Happy would have held them off. but it stinks for Roush and his three drivers

slorydn1
7th February 2010, 03:31
Harvick looked good for the pass before Bifel and Gordon got together so in my mind Happy would have held them off. but it stinks for Roush and his three drivers

True that...it seems a big wreck happens every time Kevin wins at Daytona

muggle not
7th February 2010, 03:32
Congrats to Harvick. Good racing by the 29.

harvick#1
7th February 2010, 04:08
True that...it seems a big wreck happens every time Kevin wins at Daytona

:D

too true, but this time, he was the man, looks like RCR has got some power at the plate tracks, Harv held his own in the lead pulling the line.

its was great to see Harv back in victory lane :D hopefully more in the Cup series this year though, I'm sure RCR fixed their bugs hopefully

slorydn1
7th February 2010, 04:11
:D

too true, but this time, he was the man, looks like RCR has got some power at the plate tracks, Harv held his own in the lead pulling the line.

its was great to see Harv back in victory lane :D hopefully more in the Cup series this year though, I'm sure RCR fixed their bugs hopefully

Fingers crossed :p :

I'll tell ya one thing, that car was strong 2 nite, and Kev says all 3 cars he brought to daytona had near the same downforce and drag ratings, he likes his chances for the 500

Sparky1329
7th February 2010, 06:12
Yeah Kev! I hope this leads to more good stuff this season!

willracefan
7th February 2010, 19:00
nice start to the year but i want it to translate into the real season! :D

BobbyC
8th February 2010, 05:17
I think this car will now be his backup car.

Mark in Oshawa
8th February 2010, 06:40
RCR looks like they have their plate program working again.....good on them..