PDA

View Full Version : Having a blond day

Hazell B
5th February 2010, 20:16
Left my vehicle's lights on all night and had to get somebody out to jump start the old slug this morning.
They I realised I'd forgotten to pre-soak the horse food yesterday.
So, a flat Range Rover and a hungry horse were my companions today.

Feeling blond :p :

Eki
5th February 2010, 21:28
Left my vehicle's lights on all night and had to get somebody out to jump start the old slug this morning.
They I realised I'd forgotten to pre-soak the horse food yesterday.
So, a flat Range Rover and a hungry horse were my companions today.

Feeling blond :p :
Pre-soaked horse food? Don't horses eat dry food? Even my cat eats dry food (and wet too).

Mark in Oshawa
5th February 2010, 21:44
Hazell....my wife has had a blond life...but I love her anyhow. The horse on the other hand probably is a little miffed his food isn't on time!

Easy Drifter
6th February 2010, 01:11
That is scary.
A red head having a blonde day! :eek:

Mark in Oshawa
6th February 2010, 05:47
Hazell is a redhead??? oh my....I carry a torch for those....

Eki
6th February 2010, 08:41
Hazell is a redhead??? oh my....I carry a torch for those....
Do you carry a wooden stake, garlic, crucifix, holy water and silver bullets too?

Easy Drifter
6th February 2010, 09:39
Are you intimating that Hazell is a Vampire? :s mokin:

Eki
6th February 2010, 10:13
Are you intimating that Hazell is a Vampire? :s mokin:
I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

Easy Drifter
6th February 2010, 11:45
Eki you are:

A. Braver than I thought.
B. Dumber than I thought.
C. Both!

I choose C. :D :D :D

CarlMetro
6th February 2010, 14:55
I don't believe it's anything to do with 'blond' I believe it's down to old age :p

Hazell B
6th February 2010, 17:37
Do you carry a wooden stake, garlic, crucifix, holy water and silver bullets too?

:rotflmao:
I laugh in the face of the first four and blow my nose in the general direction of silver bullets. Anyway, I was invited to enter this place ;)

Had another blond moment this afternoon. Locked myself out of the house and one dog, car keys, cash and cigarettes in the house. Had to wander the riverbank (docks were quiet :p : ) for an hour with the other dog until I got let in :rolleyes:
Carl's right. It's my age.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ALL DO THIS STUFF??!

Eki
6th February 2010, 17:42
:rotflmao:
I laugh in the face of the first four and blow my nose in the general direction of silver bullets. Anyway, I was invited to enter this place ;)

Had another blond moment this afternoon. Locked myself out of the house and one dog, car keys, cash and cigarettes in the house. Had to wander the riverbank (docks were quiet :p : ) for an hour with the other dog until I got let in :rolleyes:
Carl's right. It's my age.

It took the dog inside an hour to figure out how to open the door and let you in? Must have been Kipper.

6th February 2010, 23:38

Probably, but I've forgotten what I did this morning already.

CarlMetro
8th February 2010, 09:38
[quote="Hazell B"]

Erm................nope :p

Hazell B
13th February 2010, 18:25
Must have been Kipper.

Bingo. Thick mutt was still standing by the door to his bed willing it to open when I got back home. I feel no pride in that animal.

Back to being a redhead again :up:

Eki
14th February 2010, 13:32
Bingo. Thick mutt was still standing by the door to his bed willing it to open when I got back home. I feel no pride in that animal.

Don't blame him, he's blond. He can't help it.

Hondo
14th February 2010, 17:34
I think you are required by law, to be verifiably blond at both ends to invoke the blond defense. Without verification, you'll have to select another excuse or combination of excuses from our extensive list of human failings.

Thank you.

gloomyDAY
14th February 2010, 17:35
Post pics of yourself to verify blond hair.

dunes
14th February 2010, 17:46
Check out my thread on todays race on the NASCAR page. Talk about a blond day. All I can say is------HERE IT COMES-------Thats ok if you can't laugh at yourself how can you laugh at anything.
Really my MOM may have passed on;but she'll always be the only valentine who is still with me.

Mark in Oshawa
15th February 2010, 05:45
I think you are required by law, to be verifiably blond at both ends to invoke the blond defense. Without verification, you'll have to select another excuse or combination of excuses from our extensive list of human failings.

Thank you.

Are you insinuating the Carpet must match the drapes? She could have hardwood floors you know....

leopard
16th February 2010, 08:25
I don't believe it's anything to do with 'blond' I believe it's down to old age :p
exactly, Left vehicle's door not perfectly closed with lights on all night and drain up the battery. It's down to my old age.

Breeze
17th February 2010, 20:13
.................................Feeling blond :p :

Shouldn't come as a surprise to any body here really. After all, red heads are, in fact, blondes with their tint knobs turned too far left. Like chimps and humans. You share 99.9% of your DNA.

Hazell B
18th February 2010, 15:53
Like chimps and humans. You share 99.9% of your DNA.

As do men and bananas :p :
(Well, it seems that way to me!)

Back to being a redhead 100% now. Even threw a smoking pensioner out of my shop to prove it :D

slinkster
18th February 2010, 16:14
Hazell I never had you down as a red head... I pictured you with brown, shoulder length hair. Dunno why. :)

slinkster
18th February 2010, 16:14
By the way, I'm blonde and I don't do stuff like this. :P

Hazell B
18th February 2010, 16:20
My one bit of advice when picturing forum people is .... DON'T!

You'll avoid any nasty shocks that way :p :

slinkster
18th February 2010, 16:21
hahaha... I can't help it... I'm always inventing peoples faces. :D

Breeze
18th February 2010, 17:19
As do men and bananas :p :
(Well, it seems that way to me!)
:D

Bananas, eh? I've got yer banana, hangin'.

proof of concept :s mokin:

:wave: Hello, old friend.

Hondo
18th February 2010, 17:28
I remember your red hair from the photo years ago along with one of your cats I believe.

No smoking in your shop? I'll not be doing business with you, thank you.

Easy Drifter
18th February 2010, 17:52
Fiero: You would be in trouble in Ontario. No smoking in any business, including bars.
Some trucker got charged for smoking in the cab of his truck.
It is illegal to smoke in a workplace!
Welcome to our nanny state.

Hondo
18th February 2010, 18:20
That's why I stay where I am.

Hazell B
18th February 2010, 19:35
No smoking in any public place indoors here in the UK. Even as a smoker, I don't mind that at all.

I know it's only pet foods, but I'd still have a non-smoking rule in the shop whatever the law. I am, after all, selling food to humans (dogs can't shop) in the long run.

We've got picnic benches outside for the smokers :)

Eki
18th February 2010, 20:46
(dogs can't shop)
Have you tried and asked them, or do you just assume they can't?

Hondo
18th February 2010, 22:05
Sweetie has been inside of Petsmart. She can shop. She can select. Old Dad gets to pay.

What good are picnic benches for smokers? You ever try to light one of those things?

Mark in Oshawa
18th February 2010, 22:08
Fiero: You would be in trouble in Ontario. No smoking in any business, including bars.
Some trucker got charged for smoking in the cab of his truck.
It is illegal to smoke in a workplace!
Welcome to our nanny state.

Drifter...they wont be happy til they make all the Smokers buy more cigs than they can smoke, and then confiscate them before they light up. Then repeat this process weekly....

Easy Drifter
18th February 2010, 23:46
Yeah illegal to sell to anyone under 19. They cannot even buy a lighter or matches in many stores.
But there is nothing stopping them from smoking at any age. :confused:
What percentage are we up to now with fags being bought on the Indian reservations with little control or taxes paid. 40 some oddd %?
Do they check ages? Not likely.

Hazell B
21st February 2010, 17:49
Sweetie has been inside of Petsmart. She can shop. She can select. Old Dad gets to pay.

Yes, but she wouldn't get there without somebody to drive her ......

Eki, I get loads of dogs to the shop, each dragging an owner or two, but they never put their paws in their pockets to pay. They just sniff and grab or sniff and wag. The Greyhounds all shoplift. Greyhounds are worse than Pikey Lurchers (like my two dogs) when it comes to shopping :p :