PDA

View Full Version : Happy Groundhog Day!

DanicaFan
2nd February 2010, 09:43
Happy Groundhog Day to everyone. I hope you all have a good day. Let's hope he doesn't see his shadow so Spring will be that much sooner. :)

Here is to Punxsutawney Phil and his big day.

Easy Drifter
2nd February 2010, 10:41
At least in Canada we name one of our forecasting rodents after a racetrack.
Schubenacadie Sam.
The best known Cdn. one is the albino Wiaraton Willie.

Mark
2nd February 2010, 12:01
Again? It's always the day before my birthday, every year, strange that :p

GridGirl
2nd February 2010, 13:51
Mark shamelessly plugging for a Birthday thread....ohh wait its Groundhog day. ;) :p :)

edv
2nd February 2010, 14:38
Babe.........
I got you, Babe.....

Out here we have Balzac Billy, who will emerge from his bunker in about 39 minutes time.

schmenke
2nd February 2010, 15:06
...Out here we have Balzac Billy, who will emerge from his bunker in about 39 minutes time.

Is he still around? I though his domicile was paved over by that new mall :p :

edv
2nd February 2010, 15:53
Alright! Billy did not see a shadow, so we are off the hook for a long winter!

Vancouver has a guinea pig as its forecaster, and he has also predicted a short winter. Too bad, considering the Olympics start next week!

Mark in Oshawa
2nd February 2010, 16:48
Happy Groundhog Day to everyone. I hope you all have a good day. Let's hope he doesn't see his shadow so Spring will be that much sooner. :)

Here is to Punxsutawney Phil and his big day.

I hear PETA wants a robot to put Phil out of a job. Maybe we should shove a PETA protester in a hole and when he comes up and see's his shadow, know we will have 6 more weeks of idiots.....

edv
2nd February 2010, 17:14
Hmmm I'm thinking a baseball bat and Whack-A-Mole lol

4mula1
10th March 2010, 21:53
i see some ah ya picken on peta again, what do yall think ah these, reform march of dimes.org, mrmcmed.org, humaneseal.org :s mokin:

MrJan
10th March 2010, 22:05
Mods can we merge this with the thread that someone posted yesterday?

Jag_Warrior
11th March 2010, 20:32
I don't remember if Phil saw his shadow or not. But since I wasn't able to get up my driveway in February and most of March (because of drifting snow), I'm going to introduce one of Phil's cousin's to Mister .308 this summer.

- So it's like that, huh?
- Yeah, Phil... it's like that. :vader: