PDA

View Full Version : Where Motorsport Enthusiasts Hang Out

EuroRaceFan
28th January 2010, 12:29
Hello,

I´ve been participating in various forums for years, but am now getting much more interested in motorsport, competition, and online forums. I think that has a lot to do with being an American living in Barcelona - where exposure to many more classes of racing than NASCAR generates a lot of interest.

What is kind of interesting to me is why so many Europeans are on motorsport.com (a forum based in the USA) rather than Autosport.com, Ten-tenths, Crash.net or some of the others.

Obviously most of you are very loyal to this forum because of the thousands of posts that many of you have.

I also think the nature of this question does not violate the policies on this forum because it is a healthy discussion that isn´t going to drive away traffic to a competitor site. But, if the moderators disagree, they can delete it.

Chuck

Mark
28th January 2010, 12:37
What is kind of interesting to me is why so many Europeans are on motorsport.com (a forum based in the USA) rather than Autosport.com, Ten-tenths, Crash.net or some of the others.

This forum has little do to with the USA. It is physically hosted in Canada and owned and administered by myself from the UK.

Dave B
28th January 2010, 14:00
Last time I hung out at a motorsport event a steward asked if I wouldn't mind putting it away.

Mark in Oshawa
28th January 2010, 21:25
Chuck...once you realize half the folks on here only act crazy, you will enjoy it. If you are mainly an f1 fan, then it will be busy enough for you I am sure. IF you are trying to track Indy Car and NASCAR, we do need more posts and threads, but it is what it is. It is well moderated, and the mix of nationalities has been a HUGE attraction for me. We have probably some of the most vibrant and interesting threads in the Chit Chat, where all nationalities tend to bash the heck out of each other in a good way.

So enjoy it..and add something if you can.

Mark in Oshawa
28th January 2010, 21:27
Asking a steward if he wants to see your Dingle Dell is strictly forbidden Dave.. ;)

If he came to Mosport, he can take his Dingle Dell to Moss corner and make a little soft...oh I wont go there...this is a G rated forum...