PDA

View Full Version : Braces

Wade91
27th January 2010, 02:32
my mom has been wanting me to get braces, so today she made me go to the orthidonist (although i didn't want to) but when we were sitting in the waiting room we starting arguing becouse i dont want braces,

both of us were kinda keeping our voices down, but then i raised my voice so other people could hear and said that she was evil and called her a "peace of crap"

then she started walking to the desk to cancel the appointment, and i shouted: "no you wanted to be here so we're staying!" but she canceled the appointment, but before we walked out the door i yelled as loud as i could: "WE'RE STAYING" but she insisted on leaving, so we left,

once we got outside into the parking lot i slamed a mail truck that was parked outside with my hand, and i kept shouting stuff until we got back in the car, and once we got in the car she took the car key and scratched my hand with it (its not a very bad scratch though i dont guess)

BTW there were two pretty girls who were also waiting in the waiting room, i hope they were impressed by the way i stood up to my mom, i bet they were talking about me for awhile after i left, i wonder if they are still thinking about me even as i type this...

anyway, i think my mom is still mad at me :(

Jag_Warrior
27th January 2010, 03:20
She scratched you with the car keys???!!! Dude, you HAVE to call 911. That's domestic violence! Have her arrested. If she resists arrest, the cops will tase her. Do it! Do it! Do it! :bounce:

P.S. Don't put anything on the scratch. Chicks dig scars.

Hondo
27th January 2010, 03:59
I doubt the young ladies were impressed with you. More than likely they dismissed you as an immature, whining piece of crap. I don't know how old you are, but if I was your Dad and you're at least 18 years old, you would've been looking for a new home 10 minutes after you got home. I could go on about how things like braces now to improve your appearance, and avoiding tatoos and piercings will help in your career later on but, in fact, any employer is likely to realize you are a complete dumbass long before you smile at him.

Easy Drifter
27th January 2010, 04:03
I figured they thought he was big for a 5 year old.

Daniel
27th January 2010, 09:19
I doubt the young ladies were impressed with you. More than likely they dismissed you as an immature, whining piece of crap. I don't know how old you are, but if I was your Dad and you're at least 18 years old, you would've been looking for a new home 10 minutes after you got home. I could go on about how things like braces now to improve your appearance, and avoiding tatoos and piercings will help in your career later on but, in fact, any employer is likely to realize you are a complete dumbass long before you smile at him.

What he said. Most likely they think you're a dumbass.

Daniel
27th January 2010, 09:33
my mom has been wanting me to get braces, so today she made me go to the orthidonist (although i didn't want to) but when we were sitting in the waiting room we starting arguing becouse i dont want braces,

both of us were kinda keeping our voices down, but then i raised my voice so other people could hear and said that she was evil and called her a "peace of crap"

then she started walking to the desk to cancel the appointment, and i shouted: "no you wanted to be here so we're staying!" but she canceled the appointment, but before we walked out the door i yelled as loud as i could: "WE'RE STAYING" but she insisted on leaving, so we left,

once we got outside into the parking lot i slamed a mail truck that was parked outside with my hand, and i kept shouting stuff until we got back in the car, and once we got in the car she took the car key and scratched my hand with it (its not a very bad scratch though i dont guess)

BTW there were two pretty girls who were also waiting in the waiting room, i hope they were impressed by the way i stood up to my mom, i bet they were talking about me for awhile after i left, i wonder if they are still thinking about me even as i type this...

Dude, you need to start respecting your mum. You need to apologise to her for being a jerk. In 10 years time when your balls drop you'll look back and be so freaking embarassed.

MrJan
27th January 2010, 10:37

You're the piece of crap mate, you should respect your parents and the things that they've done for you and money that they've spent. You have no class whatsoever.

Oh and those girls probably thought you were a little kid, besides laughing at you I doubt they gave you a second thought.

Daniel
27th January 2010, 10:41
You're the piece of crap mate, you should respect your parents and the things that they've done for you and money that they've spent. You have no class whatsoever.

Mmmmm nasty :cool:

Hondo
27th January 2010, 11:43
Back when I was a little kid I would not have been stupid enough to have pulled anything like that on my mother in public if there would have any adult male in the vicinity. That male, whether stranger or known, would've snatched me up, took me around the corner and made it quite clear I had engaged in behavior that was unacceptable for young males in public before returning me to apologize to my mother. You see, back then, raising children properly, with manners, was not just the parent's job but also considered a community responsibility. Sometimes change isn't a good thing.

I think Pino ought to ban you for a couple of weeks for 1 - doing it in the first place and 2 - coming on here bragging about dissing your mom in public.

I've never called for anybody to be banned for anything, before now.

MrJan
27th January 2010, 11:50
Mmmmm nasty :cool:

Perhaps, but still true IMO. I'm lucky that I have a good relationship with my parents but if I'd ever tried something like that my Mum could shut me up just by a certain tone in her voice. Brats like Wade need taking down a peg or two.

Daniel
27th January 2010, 11:54
Perhaps, but still true IMO. I'm lucky that I have a good relationship with my parents but if I'd ever tried something like that my Mum could shut me up just by a certain tone in her voice. Brats like Wade need taking down a peg or two.
I didn't mean it that way :) i meant it in a slightly sexual manner. More like nastaaaaaayyyyy :D Don't mine me... I'm Australian!

gadjo_dilo
27th January 2010, 12:06
I' have a suspicion that you did all that circus not because you don't want braces but because you wanted to impress the girls. I doubt they were in a postive way.....

MrJan
27th January 2010, 12:24
i meant it in a slightly sexual manner.

I'm not sure I like this forum anymore :D :p :

Brown, Jon Brow
27th January 2010, 14:06
Dude, the girls would have been more impressed with you if you were wearing braces. They are the perfect pulling item. Girls love accessories like a tie or braces to play with.

Oh wait, you meant tooth braces.

To be honest, if I'm in a changing room and a kid starts shouting at their mum I'd be cringing. But I'm sure you are just Eki logged on under a hidden identity in an attempt to make Americans look dumb.

Daniel
27th January 2010, 14:07
I'm not sure I like this forum anymore :D :p :
My job here is done :D

schmenke
27th January 2010, 14:45
...I'm sure you are just Eki logged on under a hidden identity in an attempt to make Americans look dumb.

Ah, you may be on to something thre B,JB :idea:
I always figured Wade was just taking the p!ss out of us :dozey:

MrJan
27th January 2010, 15:35
My job here is done :D

Does that mean you're going http://images.zaazu.com/img/fingerscrossed-fingers-crossed-goodluck-smiley-emoticon-000674-large.gif

Daniel
27th January 2010, 15:37
Does that mean you're going http://images.zaazu.com/img/fingerscrossed-fingers-crossed-goodluck-smiley-emoticon-000674-large.gif
You should be so lucky!

Jag_Warrior
27th January 2010, 15:38
"Wade", as I've mentioned before, you're one of the best I've ever seen... and I've seen some good ones over the years.

You did it again. Hook, line & sinker. Bravo, my good man!

http://cinie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/1107charlie_brown_lucy_football1.jpg

Mark in Oshawa
27th January 2010, 16:01
Jag...I think Wade really is that goofy somedays....but now you have me wondering...

Daniel
27th January 2010, 16:31
Jag...I think Wade really is that goofy somedays....but now you have me wondering...
Surely it's impossible to act that "goofy"

Mark in Oshawa
27th January 2010, 17:10
Surely it's impossible to act that "goofy"

Either he is that dumb, or he has been goofing on us all along, which makes him far smarter than us.

The jury is still out....lol

Wade91
27th January 2010, 17:35
I' have a suspicion that you did all that circus not because you don't want braces but because you wanted to impress the girls. I doubt they were in a postive way.....
no, i actually wasn't even thinking about that while i was throwing the fit, but then after we left i remembered the two girls on the other end of the room i had been checking out just before i lost my temper with my mom,

but i hope they were impressed, i mean it takes a real man to do what i did

Mark in Oshawa
27th January 2010, 17:37
no, i actually wasn't even thinking about that while i was throwing the fit, but then after we left i remembered the two girls on the other end of the room i had been checking out just before i lost my temper with my mom,

A real man to chew out your mom? No...the girls would think "if he treats his own mother like that, imagine what a jerk he would be if you were dating him?"

Just a thought Wade....

Wade91
27th January 2010, 17:38
my mom still seems a bit mad at me even this morning :( a friend of ours who was gonna help pay for the bracescalled this morning to see how it went yesterday, i assume my mom told him what happened, but i have no idea what was said during the conversation

Wade91
27th January 2010, 17:40
A real man to chew out your mom? No...the girls would think "if he treats his own mother like that, imagine what a jerk he would be if you were dating him?"

Just a thought Wade....
well, i've never lost my temper like that with anybody but my mom

MrJan
27th January 2010, 18:17
A real man to chew out your mom

I've 'chewed' his mum out, does that make me a real man ;) :p : :cheese:

Mark in Oshawa
27th January 2010, 18:26
I've 'chewed' his mum out, does that make me a real man ;) :p : :cheese:

I am not going to comment on your manhood Jan..lol..but I suspect you don't take your mum out and yell at her in public.

Wade91
27th January 2010, 18:34
well, i'm 18 years old now anyway, so WTF is my mom doing trying to make me get braces

Mark in Oshawa
27th January 2010, 18:43
well, i'm 18 years old now anyway, so WTF is my mom doing trying to make me get braces
ya..why would you want straight teeth so you don't look like a bucktoothed hillbilly? The woman is trying to put thousands of dollars into your mouth so you can attract a woman who isn't selling meth in a trailer park and you disrespect her? God help ya dude, I hope like heck you never have kids....

Firstgear
27th January 2010, 18:55
I think we need to give Wade the benefit of the doubt here. Afterall, he knows his mom better than any of us. Wade had probably figured out his mom wasn't going to get him braces - she was going to get his trap wired shut. Yep, your mom sure is crap, and she almost fooled you that time.
btw - Who supplied you with your genetics? I guess that makes you crap too.

MrJan
27th January 2010, 19:12
I suspect you don't take your mum out and yell at her in public.

Hell no. I may be 24, a foot taller than her and a bit faster but I'm still s**t scared of my mum :D

Mark in Oshawa
27th January 2010, 19:15
Hell no. I may be 24, a foot taller than her and a bit faster but I'm still s**t scared of my mum :D

I just chuckle and love my mom even tho she drives me nuts. I get mad at her but wouldn't do it in public and god forbid anyone looks at her the wrong way or I will have issues in a hurry. My dad? 4 inches shorter than I, 73 years old with a bad hip...but he barks, I listen. Don't matter...you have to respect your parents, even if you can as an adult on occasion disagree. You sure never embarass em like Wade did. Wade, if I was there, my thought would be to walk over and drop ya with one shot to the jaw. You would get your braces then by george......

Jag_Warrior
27th January 2010, 20:04

I agree with that. In addition to scars, girls also dig guys who are the "take charge" type. I'd say you scored some major points with the hunnies in the waiting room. Any chance you can find out where they're from and ask one of them out? What you should do, if one was a little cuter than the other, ask out the one who isn't as cute. She'll be more likely to appreciate that you'd ask her out instead of her hot friend.

Ask around, get her name and then get her phone number. If she won't talk to you on the phone, go by her house. But do it when you know she'll be there... like around 10 or 11PM. Then beat the heck out of the door and demand to speak to her when her dad comes storming out. Remember... be a take charge guy! Once you have her under your thumb, ALWAYS let her know who is boss! Even before she goes out with you, tell her how it's gonna be. Let her know from Day 1 that you don't expect to hear any of that chin music out of her. Tell her she can speak only when she's spoken to. Yeah!

Go get 'em, Playa! :up:

Wade91
27th January 2010, 20:04
if i had enough money, i would just leave home and go to another state where my mom couldn't find me, and then i could just find a girlfriend and just live my damn life

Daniel
27th January 2010, 20:21
if i had enough money, i would just leave home and go to another state where my mom couldn't find me, and then i could just find a girlfriend and just live my damn life

I'm sure we can get a collection going to get you away from your mum, just don't expect anything more than life in a cardboard box though. You ungrateful idiot, show some respect for your MOTHER.

Mark in Oshawa
27th January 2010, 20:27

Y you think she wants your teeth fixed ya git? So you wont look like some hayseed who didn't have a parent that loved him enough to get his teeth fixed?

Wade, it amazes me that she didn't drown you in your younger days.....

UltimateDanGTR
27th January 2010, 21:20
this thread is an advocate for the fact that IMO we need a 'classic threads' section......

Brown, Jon Brow
27th January 2010, 22:06
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

Easy Drifter
27th January 2010, 22:31
We just need to get Wade playing hockey in goal without a mask.
It won't be long before he won't need braces.

He will need false teeth!

gadjo_dilo
28th January 2010, 11:49
well, i've never lost my temper like that with anybody but my mom

Dot know why but your relationship with your mom reminds me a great Hitchcock movie: Psycho. :laugh:

Valve Bounce
28th January 2010, 11:55

Just tell your mom she is a dumbass and that you will shave your head bald and run off with one of those two chicks.

Wade91
28th January 2010, 17:34
my mom doesn't want anything to do with her own mother, my grandma tryed to give her $10,000 last year, but my mom turned it down, becouse she doesn't want anything to do with her, and she thinks that accepting the money would let her mother back into her life,

grandma told her that shes gonna lose her inharradence, if she doesn't stop acting like that, but my mom just said: "thats ok, i didn't exspect it anyway!"

i think thats actually kinda sad though, becouse my grandma actually has quite a bit of money

Jag_Warrior
28th January 2010, 17:53
Maybe your grandma will just give the money to you.

MrJan
28th January 2010, 18:08
i think thats actually kinda sad though, becouse my grandma actually has quite a bit of money

More to life than money mate, there will be reasons that your mum doesn't want the cash and she should stand by her principles.

Wade91
28th January 2010, 18:13
Maybe your grandma will just give the money to you

i think she should, if she doesn't give it to my mom, but she said she may just give it to her church though :(

but hopfully i will be able to move out someday (hopfully sooner than later) and prefably somewhere where my mom couldn't find me, and then a few years later i could call my mom so that she knows where i went, so hopfully i wont lose my own inharradence, and if i hear anything else after i move out about my mom losing her inharradence, i'm gonna talk to my grandma becouse i will rightfully be next in line

Jag_Warrior
28th January 2010, 18:15
Start being nice to grandma now. No sense in waiting til the end to grease the skids, ya know?!

AndyRAC
28th January 2010, 22:52
Braces is also a Welsh bakery who make excellent & tasty Welsh cakes.....

Daniel
28th January 2010, 22:55
i think she should, if she doesn't give it to my mom, but she said she may just give it to her church though :(

but hopfully i will be able to move out someday (hopfully sooner than later) and prefably somewhere where my mom couldn't find me, and then a few years later i could call my mom so that she knows where i went, so hopfully i wont lose my own inharradence, and if i hear anything else after i move out about my mom losing her inharradence, i'm gonna talk to my grandma becouse i will rightfully be next in line
You're a complete and utter fool. Spoilt little turd.....

Easy Drifter
29th January 2010, 01:36
Don't worry, he can look forward to a properly rewarding lifetime career----

'Do youse wan fries wit dat?'

306 Cosworth
29th January 2010, 16:30
What's inharradence? I've never heard of this word

Wade91
29th January 2010, 19:14
well, i talked to my mom a little while ago and she said that sence i'm 18 shes not gonna make me get braces, but she said the offer is open if i ever change my mind

Valve Bounce
30th January 2010, 00:16
well, i talked to my mom a little while ago and she said that sence i'm 18 shes not gonna make me get braces, but she said the offer is open if i ever change my mind

That's a good outcome. If you don't want to be good looking, then that is your decision. It will also save your mom some money.

31st January 2010, 01:53
I see a career for you writing short story fiction for teenagers Wade.

Mark in Oshawa
31st January 2010, 02:32
Chac...that is a gig where you have to spell.... and as Wade has proven, he isn't big on that attention to detail.

Jag_Warrior
31st January 2010, 22:06
Ya know, Wade, they make "invisible" braces now. Just throwing that out there...

Valve Bounce
31st January 2010, 22:33
Ya know, Wade, they make "invisible" braces now. Just throwing that out there...

..................and the chicks will think you're really cool when your teeth are straightened, just like Brad Pitt.

Wade91
1st February 2010, 00:18
well, my dentist said once that those invisable braces would not work for me, apparently they are only for minor crookedness

gloomyDAY
1st February 2010, 06:21
http://kenwilsonelt.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/mike-myers.jpg

well, my dentist said once that those invisable braces would not work for me, apparently they are only for minor crookedness :laugh: So far you've proven that you're dumb, spoiled, and ugly. Anything else? Do you have a crush on your friend Mike?

Easy Drifter
1st February 2010, 08:30
Let us see:
You are 18.
You have refused to have braces to improve your appearance.
You throw temper tantrums like a two year old.
You cannot spell.
You, by your own admission, are too lazy to use spellcheck.
You do not go to a regular school.
You are schooled by correspondence but you do not complete assignments.
You cannot even tie your own shoelaces.
You probably could not tie a tie.
You do not have a job.
You live off of your mother's money.
You want to go out on your own.
You cannot because of no money.
You clearly are fit to become a politician.

Azumanga Davo
1st February 2010, 09:33
Let us see:
You are 18.
You have refused to have braces to improve your appearance.
You throw temper tantrums like a two year old.
You cannot spell.
You, by your own admission, are too lazy to use spellcheck.
You do not go to a regular school.
You are schooled by correspondence but you do not complete assignments.
You cannot even tie your own shoelaces.
You probably could not tie a tie.
You do not have a job.
You live off of your mother's money.
You want to go out on your own.
You cannot because of no money.
You clearly are fit to become a politician.

I think that's a bit harsh on the politicians there. ;)

Kneeslider
1st February 2010, 11:15
Whenever I read any of Wade's posts, I always wonder if he has ever heard of Holden Caulfield?

Or, more spookily, has JD Salinger found a way of chanelling his etherial energies through Wade????

Garry Walker
2nd February 2010, 07:45
Nice trolling.

Impossible for someone to really be that stupid, so it has to be trolling.