PDA

View Full Version : Darwin claims another victim

Daniel
24th January 2010, 01:53
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/1003335/boy-drowns-after-riding-bike-off-jetty

:mark:

Hondo
24th January 2010, 02:10
Just another example of the increasing rise of jetty crime and the way out of control youth use them with fatal results.

Ban the jetties, ban them all I say! Only when the jetties are registered and destroyed will the public be safe from them again.

Ban them.

Daniel
24th January 2010, 02:23
Just another example of the increasing rise of jetty crime and the way out of control youth use them with fatal results.

Ban the jetties, ban them all I say! Only when the jetties are registered and destroyed will the public be safe from them again.

Ban them.
Let's not be silly now. Show me one instance of where someone walked around and committed a massacre with a jetty? :)

gloomyDAY
24th January 2010, 02:39
Let's not be silly now. Show me one instance of where someone walked around and committed a massacre with a jetty? :) You've obviously never heard of The Wedge.

Mark in Oshawa
24th January 2010, 06:08
In the case of this idiot, Darwin was indeed proven right, and I cannot grasp what the point of it was...

Hondo
24th January 2010, 09:23
Let's not be silly now. Show me one instance of where someone walked around and committed a massacre with a jetty? :)

Who is being silly? Since when does banning something in the UK have to make sense?

Wade91
24th January 2010, 16:17
what in the world was he thinking!? how the hell dd he not realize that the bike was gonna act as a weaight and pull him under the water!? :eek:

Daniel
24th January 2010, 17:26
what in the world was he thinking!? how the hell dd he not realize that the bike was gonna act as a weaight and pull him under the water!? :eek:
When Wade says "What was he thinking" you've got to know that this was a pretty dumb thing to do :D

Hondo
24th January 2010, 17:31
I hope the bicycle is ok.

tannat
24th January 2010, 22:56
Feel a bit sorry for this one.

Natural selection? Perhaps..

I find myself shaking my head more than thinking "idiot"...

Mark in Oshawa
25th January 2010, 04:26
When Wade says "What was he thinking" you've got to know that this was a pretty dumb thing to do :D

I was going to say that Daniel, and thought, no, I didn't want to take a backhanded slap at poor ole Wade....but then you come along and did!

Daniel
25th January 2010, 09:30
I was going to say that Daniel, and thought, no, I didn't want to take a backhanded slap at poor ole Wade....but then you come along and did!
:D