PDA

View Full Version : California on TVU tonight Sunday?

colinspooky
25th February 2007, 11:33
As it says - anyone know? I missed the Busch race as ESPN2 not showing up on the menu. Enjoyed the truck race on Wheels (apart from Mark being knocked off).

But what about tonight? Anyone?

:confused:

pentti
25th February 2007, 11:47
As it says - anyone know? I missed the Busch race as ESPN2 not showing up on the menu. Enjoyed the truck race on Wheels (apart from Mark being knocked off).

But what about tonight? Anyone?

:confused: Go to fox at 8pm uk time.

pentti
25th February 2007, 11:49
And 6pm in speed two hours Nascar RaceDay.

colinspooky
25th February 2007, 11:54
Go to fox at 8pm uk time.

Really? That would be great - thanks for that. Erm, just wondered - how did you know?

pentti
25th February 2007, 16:05
Really? That would be great - thanks for that. Erm, just wondered - how did you know?Go to jayski.com and then tv listenings and compare that ,what you can get from tvuplayer.ESPN2 does not seem to be where but ESN,speed(under wheels)and Fox is where.Not bad info from old ex finnish rally driver?

Osella
25th February 2007, 18:19
Thanks for the info Pentti!
I didn't know you were an 'ex rally driver', I thought you were still doing the odd gpN BRC event and some historics here and there?

Hoss Ghoul
25th February 2007, 18:48
The Busch race was actually streamed live on NASCAR.com yesterday. Not sure if they'll be doing that again, but you may want to take a look.

colinspooky
26th February 2007, 10:19
The Busch race was actually streamed live on NASCAR.com yesterday. Not sure if they'll be doing that again, but you may want to take a look.

It's true - have the page bookmarked but thanks...... :)

pentti
26th February 2007, 17:18
And truck race is now!