PDA

View Full Version : TVU

colinspooky
24th February 2007, 12:20
I just wanted to put this on a separate thread to highlight its amazingness. Watched the California truck race until 4am today - good stuff, shame about Mark Martin yet again.
Thanks once more to all who highlighted TVU on this forum - well done.
Only a couple of freezes during the two hour race.
Anyone have any tips for getting a better feed - are there any tweaks needed?
:cool:

jeffmr2
24th February 2007, 15:33
I tried watching nextel cup qualifying last night,found it a little frustrating as the picture and sound quality was poor and it froze totaly 4 times in the 2 hours i watched.
I've noticed the truck race is getting repeated monday so hopefully the picture will be much better then.
Its a great discovery and i'm looking forward to watching loads more nascar though it.

GARYGAZZA
24th February 2007, 16:42
I have found wheels does freeze a lot but fox does not.My only problem is the picture ig not to sharp on full screen.May be my computor settings or may be not.Not complaining though its Nascar coverage that is not on virgin media at the moment and its free.Many thanxs for putting me in the direction of TVU :)

colinspooky
25th February 2007, 12:25
Nascar coverage that is not on virgin media at the moment and its free.

And why not? Why are these big companies out there to make life so hard for customers - I am willing to pay a subsciption to them, and I am sure there are many others happy to hand over their dosh to watch these races?
The corporations are taking over, fine - but why do they then starve customers?
Where is the rationale?

pentti
25th February 2007, 12:52
I found that if you switch everything else off,it helps.