PDA

View Full Version : For Hockey fans and/or Fans of the band Rush

Mark in Oshawa
15th January 2010, 05:57
Ok, for those who are neither familiar with the Hockey Night in Canada theme or Rush fans, you probably wont feel the same way about this, but it is an entertaining video of some fantastic drumming. The kit has all the NHL logos on it, and will be displayed in the Hockey Hall of Fame....

Here is the link from You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8h98NxmGQo

I couldn't get it to embed in here, so some assitance would be appreciated. I have NO idea how to do that.. ( and I am not ashamed to admit that)

Garry Walker
15th January 2010, 12:17
Very nice.

schmenke
15th January 2010, 14:45
Cool! Thanks Mark.
Rush has always been one of my favourite bands.

P.s. I can't stand Bob McKenzie. TSN should dump him.

Mark in Oshawa
15th January 2010, 14:49
Cool! Thanks Mark.
Rush has always been one of my favourite bands.

P.s. I can't stand Bob McKenzie. TSN should dump him.

Oh c' mon Schmenke...Bob is a good guy, I used to run into him in a watering hole over in Whitby I used to frequent. He is a great guy working in minor lacrosse programs in the summer. He has a lot of knowledge without grating on the ears, unlike that idiot McGuire.....

schmenke
15th January 2010, 14:55
Oh c' mon Schmenke...Bob is a good guy, I used to run into him in a watering hole over in Whitby I used to frequent. He is a great guy working in minor lacrosse programs in the summer. He has a lot of knowledge without grating on the ears, unlike that idiot McGuire.....

Well I've never met him personally but his knowledge of hockey seems to be less than stellar.
Give me McLean and Cherry any day :D