PDA

View Full Version : ITV viewers: Coulthard on 'Al Murray's Happy Hour' tonight, 22:15 GMT

Giuseppe F1
24th February 2007, 10:21
Seems ITV have a habit now of using Coulthard on its ITV talkshows to plug the upcoming F1 seasons with David appearing on The Frank Skinner show last year (or maybe it was year before that?).

Well for you ITV viewers interested, David will be a guest of 'Al Murrays Happy Hour' on ITV tonight at 22:15-23:15 GMT.

For those who may not be aware, Al Murray is a UK comedian who in his comedic stand-up guise as 'The Pub Landlord', stars as the stereotypical proud, and sometimes xenophobic, British landlord although it is all tongue-in-cheek and in good humour with his guests and the audience (for example, Germans often get the Al Murray treatment however Al is part German himself fluent in German owing to an Austro/German grandmother)

Back onto Coulthards appearance on tonights show,...will be interesting if Al Murray's previous rants on Coulthard will be brought up tonight:

Check out the below Al Murray/Coulthard video clip from YouTube of a previous Al Murray clip. Imagine it will be ok to post it here as it has no FOM content so hopefully Uncle Bernie is fine with it, however please do be warned, the clip does contain some bad language (Admin, please do delete if you deem inappropriate).

The clip is from a previous Al Murray Show talking about how us Brits usually have nothing more interesting to talk about than the British Weather yet somehow the conversation morphs into talking about the perils of modern day F1 and then Couthard.....please watch on.....

....wonder if people here share Al's view! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4-oR-l9pQQ

GRAVETT
25th February 2007, 23:18
coulthard probally just lost his few reamining fans with that effort

SteveA
26th February 2007, 09:28
....wonder if people here share Al's view! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4-oR-l9pQQ

This clip is not exactily "office safe"! Keep the volume down ;)

Dave B
26th February 2007, 12:14
DC looked slightly guarded during the interview, obviously knowing that Al would sieze any opportunity to make a joke at his expense. I've been to a couple of the recordings, and what makes it into the broadcast is only a fraction of what's recorded. I'm willing to bet the best bits were left out!

(PS, why's Mel C resorting to cover versions? :eek: )

Mikeall
26th February 2007, 18:48
No one could be bothered to write her any new songs I guess...