pantealex
10th January 2010, 12:21
Raikkonen of course ;)

Kimi is a real driver,Block is a gentleman driver,there is no doubt

Both will have crashes
That´s the way things are!

N.O.T
10th January 2010, 13:46
raikonen will be faster both will be fun to watch.....i just hope they end the season safe.

WRCfan
10th January 2010, 14:28
Kimi will be quicker without a doubt I think. More experience, Ken is going to need time to become used to a WRCar for sure. Although Ken is not talentless, the guy can drive that's for sure. We will see, he is in the deep end jumping in with the WRC boys however hopefully he can learn to swim quick.

Best of luck to the both of them! As Ken said "it's a long held dream of mine to compete in WRC", with the money and the chance to do so good on the guy for making it a reality!

Tomi
10th January 2010, 14:50
Arctic i belive will show a little where Kimi is speedwise, if the top GrN guys are right on his tail he will be in trouble in WRC.
Again to Mexico very few good privateers bother to go, so what Block manages to do I think we have to wait until he enter some rally with good privateers.
Both are kind of unwritten cards, but even Kimis rally experience is much smaller than Blocks, I think he will be faster.

F1boat
10th January 2010, 14:51
Kimi will own Block, I am sure, but I wish good luck to both of them. Happy to see that WRC attracts stars from other series.

pettersolberg29
10th January 2010, 15:08
Kimi will crush Block on snow and tarmac, but on gravel they may be a bit closer than we think, at least on the first couple of gravel rounds.

Simmi
10th January 2010, 15:14
It will be a nice little subplot to see how these guys are doing speedwise. My first instinct says Kimi but both are completely unproven in top-line machinery at this point.

Kimi to sneak a stage win this year anyone?

pettersolberg29
10th January 2010, 15:17
On a S.S maybe?

Simmi
10th January 2010, 15:49
On a S.S maybe?

Yeah you'd have thought so. Or on a final day somewhere when the heat has gone out of the lead battle. But here's hoping next year there will be enough good drivers to keep pushing. People like Gigi or Atko.

I wouldn't put much money on him getting a stage win but I hope I'm proven wrong.

pettersolberg29
10th January 2010, 16:06
Yeah, it would need a lot of retirements for Kimi to be the best on stage. All the works drivers, Petter, Ogier etc. would all be ahead of him normally.

WRCfan
11th January 2010, 06:26
Both these guys know the eyes of the motorsport world will be fixed firmly upon them and they might take a few events to feel out the car. Making stupid blunders on the first stage by trying to go fast will only land them on the front page of newspapers with everyone bagging them.

I think we may have to wait a while to get a true gauge of their speed although in their own time they will find their feet I am sure.

koko0703
11th January 2010, 07:44
I think Kimi is just a better driver. Block may get in front of Kimi once in a while but at the end of year, Kimi will be ahead of Block.

tmx
11th January 2010, 15:42
What was the point of this thread? Since one of the driver mentioned is an ex-F1 champion, the other is obviously at odds.

Koppomsbo
12th January 2010, 06:11
Yeah, it would need a lot of retirements for Kimi to be the best on stage. All the works drivers, Petter, Ogier etc. would all be ahead of him normally.

Well, thats what we thougt about the Suzukis also but they took a couple..