PDA

View Full Version : Rachel & Ross issue

Eki
7th January 2010, 18:39
I'm watching Friends (for the umpteenth time). Rachel is in the hospital having a baby. Ross is the father, but they are not married. Do you think they'll get married?

anthonyvop
7th January 2010, 19:17
I'm watching Friends (for the umpteenth time). Rachel is in the hospital having a baby. Ross is the father, but they are not married. Do you think they'll get married?

Now i understand.

Macd
7th January 2010, 20:46
Watch the next episode and find out ;) or look it up on wikipedia.

Eki
7th January 2010, 21:17
Watch the next episode and find out ;) or look it up on wikipedia.
Yeah, but maybe this time they won't.

Mark in Oshawa
7th January 2010, 21:58
Eki, that show was over and done with a few years ago here, I mean, it is in reruns but man...you are asking me to remember a show I didn't really watch.....

Mark in Oshawa
8th January 2010, 01:04
You dog....You fished me in. I didn't see that Other B and Ross thread until after...

You dang Finn's are just so clever....catching sleeping Canadians

Storm
8th January 2010, 09:18
I keep watching the reruns all the time too :(

Mark
8th January 2010, 09:25

Yes.

janvanvurpa
8th January 2010, 09:33
I get you Eki ;)
I watch re-runs all the time and am still puzzled as to why they end the same everytime.. :p

Some characters never learn.

Mark in Oshawa
8th January 2010, 18:37
Isn't insanity doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result?

Hazell B
8th January 2010, 18:59
Isn't insanity doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result?

Dunno, but isn't insanity doing the same things over and over again ....

Mark in Oshawa
8th January 2010, 19:15
Dunno, but isn't insanity doing the same things over and over again ....

No...lol...Sex you do over and over again but show me anyone who would claim it is an insane act?

Eki
8th January 2010, 19:33
No...lol...Sex you do over and over again but show me anyone who would claim it is an insane act?
Depends if you expect a different result everytime. Like sometimes the result is a baby and sometimes it's not.

Hazell B
8th January 2010, 19:40
Multiple results? :laugh:
(That's a girl joke. You boys won't even crack a smile)

Eki
8th January 2010, 20:01
Rachel & Ross had sex. The previous times the result was a baby. I thought they can't be that lucky/unlucky every time and this time it will turn out that Rachel is not really pregnant but only has flatulance, but no. She gave birth to a baby, and guess what, the baby was a girl again and they named her Emma again. It's like it's the Groundhog Day over and over again.

Hazell B
8th January 2010, 20:10
In a few years we may all be saying we miss Friends repeats and we're sick of Earl and Big Bang repeats.

As for Groundhog Day, it's not on often enough :p :

Eki
8th January 2010, 20:30
In a few years we may all be saying we miss Friends repeats and we're sick of Earl and Big Bang repeats.

As for Groundhog Day, it's not on often enough :p :

Yes, there was a My Name is Earl marathon recently. At least they don't have Friends marathons, but show just one episode on every week day, and when they are all shown, they start them all over again.

Brown, Jon Brow
8th January 2010, 21:19
Multiple results? :laugh:
(That's a girl joke. You boys won't even crack a smile)

I often induce multiple results :\

;)

Camelopard
9th January 2010, 00:05

Just like some of the threads on this forum.............. :p

Mark in Oshawa
9th January 2010, 15:32
Beats that "House Hunters" marathon Home and Garden TV had on that my wife watched...