PDA

View Full Version : What are the best paying jobs related to cars?

charles1
5th January 2010, 09:33
Hello Friends

Executive at the Headquarters. At the dealership, the finance guy makes the most.The star salesman makes $100,000 but there are only a few stars. Marketing manager for a NASCAR racing team.Owner of a racetrack.

Have a nice day
Thanks

henners88
5th January 2010, 10:45
I hope I'm as confused as the next man.. :confused: :)

driveace
5th January 2010, 10:50
One name springs to mind immediatly::::::BERNIE ECCLESTONE,he has made some DOSH!

Hondo
5th January 2010, 14:47
Stealing them. No overhead, no taxes, each transaction 100 % profit.

Mark in Oshawa
5th January 2010, 15:32
Stealing them. No overhead, no taxes, each transaction 100 % profit.

Well...I am looking for a new career. I wonder, does that job pay benefits? Ummmm..well IF I get busted, I do know healthcare in Prison is pretty good...

leopard
6th January 2010, 06:45
Well...I am looking for a new career. I wonder, does that job pay benefits? Ummmm..well IF I get busted, I do know healthcare in Prison is pretty good...
Haven't you found one as yet?... ;)

Unless it's Prisoner in Paradise, do you think it's pretty good to deal with prisoners night and day?...

Back to original topic, marketing manager for Nascar racing team is a high profile career which I never dream of... I think jobs related to car is exciting, body repair might be wearying, but it gives you great benefit and excitement, only IF you have enough talent up to it. Paintwork on my car has motivated me to do it by myself some day... lol.

DexDexter
6th January 2010, 08:28
I hope I'm as confused as the next man.. :confused: :)

Where do these posters come from :D ?