PDA

View Full Version : BTCC Clash.

PDS
4th January 2010, 22:05
I thought it was too good to be true..

The Brands Hatch DTM is to clash with the Knockhill BTCC!

http://www.touringcartimes.com/news.php?id=4298

I supose it will only affect the true BTCC fan..

Eurotech
6th January 2010, 12:40
there's a north south divide going on....

charles1
7th January 2010, 06:30
Thank you for sharing the information. I totally agree with you. Please keep sharing more and more.

Have a nice day
With Regards
Charles

VXRDartford
8th January 2010, 06:25
There is another clash. The World Series by Renault meeting clashes with the Donington BTCC meeting so no Clios FRenault for Donington

Allyc85
8th January 2010, 12:07
I dont think the BTCC/DTM clash really matters as they are far enough apart to not really affect crowds, plus brands has 2 rounds again anyway.

More importantly will there even be a meeting at Donington?!

wedge
9th January 2010, 13:10
I remember Silverstone clashed with DTM/Brands a couple of years ago.

BTCC2
10th January 2010, 01:35
so no Clios FRenault for Donington

You sure?

If so that's a big blow to the support package. I wonder what would replace them. I want the legends to return!! :p

MattL
10th January 2010, 12:11
You sure?

If so that's a big blow to the support package. I wonder what would replace them. I want the legends to return!! :p

VXR is correct. In recent years the Renaults haven't been to Knockhill and their slots have been taken by the Scottish Legends. Not sure what it will be at Donington though.

Eurotech
10th January 2010, 19:31
Maybe they'll have Dunlop sport maxx replacing the clio cup? Or maybe something like Britcar?????

Personally I'd prefer it to be the Ford Fiesta Championship cos my Uncle races in that :) - It won't be though... :(

VXRDartford
18th January 2010, 12:12
You sure?

yeah unfortunatly so. I do the website for Stancombe Vehicle engineering Clio cup team so found out through them. Dont think many of the teams are too happy about it though as it is rather expensive for them to get up there!