PDA

View Full Version : Autosport Show - NEC

JBAFCB
3rd December 2009, 16:30
Just wondered if anyone could give me some feedback on the above if they have been before?

I've been toying with the idea for many years but never gone for one reason or another. Do you think it's worth the entrance fee, I live about 3hrs away as well so is it worth the travel?

Any comments would be appreciated

Cheers!

jwhite9185
3rd December 2009, 19:29
Been quite a few times - bit hit and miss really. For example 2006 was pretty good and i remember staying from about 9-5. However 2008 was a bit disappointing and only stayed a few hours. However Birmingham city isn't too far so an afternoon can be killed looking round there!

Sonic
3rd December 2009, 20:23
Been quite a few times - bit hit and miss really. For example 2006 was pretty good and i remember staying from about 9-5. However 2008 was a bit disappointing and only stayed a few hours. However Birmingham city isn't too far so an afternoon can be killed looking round there!

Yeah I agree. Back when I was active I visited a lot to rub shoulders etc. and always enjoyed myself, but as a regular punter in more recent years it seemed to be going downhill a bit and I haven't been to one in a couple of years now.