PDA

View Full Version : Idiots

Roamy
29th November 2009, 09:14
So lets just see some of the idiots comments.

I like this one after Sir Frank picks him up from the ditch and gives him another year after 16 years of winning very little- Nice compliment to you new employer. I would sh!tcan the guy straight away. He should have said "I am so happy to be at Williams with the racing history and can't wait to kick Brawn's ass" Now that would be my kind of driver.

Rubens Barrichello has suggested that Ross Brawn should have 'fought' to retain the drivers who helped to lead the ex-Honda F1 operation to double world championship glory in 2009 – as mystery continues to surround the identity of Nico Rosberg's team-mate at Brackley in 2010.

ioan
29th November 2009, 09:28
Not everyone thinks like a redneck.

cali
29th November 2009, 09:33
Is the existance of this thread really necessary?

Saint Devote
29th November 2009, 11:11

Careful IOAN - there are too many "rednecks" that saved Free Europe from extinction not too long ago.

It may be a term used at times in the United States, but thats where it stays - bigotry from Romania is not acceptable. Buddy Boy!!! :mad:

Saint Devote
29th November 2009, 11:14
Is the existance of this thread really necessary?

I second you on that!!

Bagwan
29th November 2009, 12:27
So lets just see some of the idiots comments.

I like this one after Sir Frank picks him up from the ditch and gives him another year after 16 years of winning very little- Nice compliment to you new employer. I would sh!tcan the guy straight away. He should have said "I am so happy to be at Williams with the racing history and can't wait to kick Brawn's ass" Now that would be my kind of driver.

Rubens Barrichello has suggested that Ross Brawn should have 'fought' to retain the drivers who helped to lead the ex-Honda F1 operation to double world championship glory in 2009 – as mystery continues to surround the identity of Nico Rosberg's team-mate at Brackley in 2010.

Easy now , lil cowpoke .
He did say it was a childhood dream to be at Williams .

Have you ever said "you shouldn't have done that" to anyone ?
Wasn't "because , now I'm gonna kick your a$$" implied , and understood ?

I'm sure you have .
I'm sure it was .
I'm sure you did .

Wait for the book , man .
He'll have stories that'll knock your 10 gallon hat off .

HenryM
29th November 2009, 12:50
Barrichello said many times how happy he is to drive for Williams next year...
that it was his childhood dream, that he is impressed with the team, he want to help Williams to win races again and etc

so, I don't know what is the point of this thread.

DazzlaF1
29th November 2009, 13:25
Barrichello said many times how happy he is to drive for Williams next year...
that it was his childhood dream, that he is impressed with the team, he want to help Williams to win races again and etc

so, I don't know what is the point of this thread.

Absolutely, its like Alan Shearer turning down guaranteed success at Man Utd to follow his childhood dream to play for Newcastle.

It's basically a man fulfilling an ambition of his to drive for arguably one of the great independent teams in F1 history so i agree, what is the point of this topic?

DexDexter
29th November 2009, 14:07
Careful IOAN - there are too many "rednecks" that saved Free Europe from extinction not too long ago.

It may be a term used at times in the United States, but thats where it stays - bigotry from Romania is not acceptable. Buddy Boy!!! :mad:

Let's also remember that over 70% of those rednecks are Europeans.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html

Copse
29th November 2009, 14:23

Bigotry from Israel, on the other hand? How are references to previous wars or other political issues the least relevant in this thread? :down:

markabilly
29th November 2009, 14:38
Did not know Rubens was a redneck.....thought he was a sandwhich from New York..............

ioan
29th November 2009, 14:42

Give me a break, the rednecks did nothing for me, and they are just spreading sh!t in the world ATM.
You can kiss their backside as long as you wish though, just don't tell me about it.

gloomyDAY
29th November 2009, 17:12
Did not know Rubens was a redneck.....thought he was a sandwhich from New York.............. :laugh: ......hahaha ahhh man, you're too much!

keysersoze
29th November 2009, 17:19
I don't know if I read Uncle's post like most of you, but it seems that he was saying Rubens was an "idiot" by seeming ungrateful to his new team by saying that his old team should have tried harder to keep him for 2010 (especially since Button was unsigned).

Perhaps it was a strong term but, nevertheless, his opinion.

So instead of dealing with the post, a couple here decide to attack the poster.

For some reason ioan brings the term "redneck" into the conversation, perhaps because Ken is from Arizona, not knowing that we here in the US don't consider AZ a "southern" state per se, which is where the term originated.

Then Saint Devote says bigotry should remain in the US, when it shouldn't remain at all.

I'd say that these two have made a remarkable logical leap (perhaps even a prejudicial leap) by saying Ken is a bigot, when he isn't at all--the man is crazy about Latin women. :D

FWIW, I find it some interesting symmetry to see Rubens wind up his career at the team of his hero Senna.

ioan
29th November 2009, 18:13
I don't know if I read Uncle's post like most of you, but it seems that he was saying Rubens was an "idiot" by seeming ungrateful to his new team by saying that his old team should have tried harder to keep him for 2010 (especially since Button was unsigned).

Perhaps it was a strong term but, nevertheless, his opinion.

So instead of dealing with the post, a couple here decide to attack the poster.

For some reason ioan brings the term "redneck" into the conversation, perhaps because Ken is from Arizona, not knowing that we here in the US don't consider AZ a "southern" state per se, which is where the term originated.

Then Saint Devote says bigotry should remain in the US, when it shouldn't remain at all.

I'd say that these two have made a remarkable logical leap (perhaps even a prejudicial leap) by saying Ken is a bigot, when he isn't at all--the man is crazy about Latin women. :D

FWIW, I find it some interesting symmetry to see Rubens wind up his career at the team of his hero Senna.

Talk about a way to contrive some serious sh!t out of nothing.

keysersoze
29th November 2009, 18:19
Talk about a way to contrive some serious sh!t out of nothing.

That's what you deserve for posting vague sh!t, and at least my post contained facts.

Mihai
29th November 2009, 18:37
That's what you deserve for posting vague sh!t

In case you didn't notice, ioan is full of it.

Indeed, it's a nice twist of history that Rubens finally gets a Williams drive (one can only speculate what he would have done in 1994, had Eddie Jordan release him from his contract to take over Senna's car).

Roamy
29th November 2009, 19:00
Not everyone thinks like a "Gay"

ioan
29th November 2009, 19:15
Not everyone thinks like a "Gay"

I wouldn't know, but if you say so...

gloomyDAY
29th November 2009, 20:03
I wouldn't know, but if you say so...I want some proof. Post pics of your girlfriend. :D

Mihai
29th November 2009, 20:39
I want some proof. Post pics of your girlfriend. :D

You wouldn't want that, 'her' name is Moe and weighs 200 lbs. :p :