PDA

View Full Version : WRC.com Quiz game

Mihai
28th November 2009, 08:00
Who has played the quiz on wrc.com ?
http://www.wrc.com/jsp/index.jsp?lnk=2c0

My personal best is 79.13 aka some 56 seconds off the pace. It's well structured on rally legs and the questions seriously put your WRC knowledge to the test.

Simmi
28th November 2009, 11:01
That quiz is crazy. The fastest times obviously didn't read the questions! I only got one wrong but was still miles off the pace!

DIMI44
28th November 2009, 12:08
That quiz is crazy. The fastest times obviously didn't read the questions! I only got one wrong but was still miles off the pace!

Try again and again.As the most of the questions are same you will be faster and faster!!!I tried three times and I got three different results.

Josti
28th November 2009, 16:52
The questions are quite easy, but my personal best so far is only 73.78 seconds. I can't believe you can get every answer right in under 25 seconds.

Not really much about knowledge, but rather how fast you can click threw it.

Simmi
28th November 2009, 17:00
On my browser you have to scroll down to get to the answers so it just takes more time to answer per question.

Its a bit flawed but a half decent idea.

Mihai
28th November 2009, 17:47
Once you have completed the quiz a dozen times and you know all the right answers, you may only look at the list of potential answers, not the question.

Imagine it as a small-scale Batak reaction test. It's pretty much about the reaction time. I think if you have educated skills and a natural good reaction time, you can finish the quiz very quickly. It's nice that the order of the answers varies, so you can't create an automatic pattern in your mind. This is really good!

It also helps to have a big screen PC and a warp-speed internet connection (plus a mouse, which I don't use on my laptop).