PDA

View Full Version : IRC Monte Carlo 2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Sulland
22nd January 2010, 21:22
If we seak about sound yes, and S1600 even more. But rally not only sound. On dry tarmac both not spectacular. Less power makes S2000 less spectacular

Maybe McRae had a point with S2500, than you would get enough grunt for power sliding on tarmac/asphalt - and keep the sound ?

And on ss 9:
Pos 9
35 Campana Pierre / De Castelli Sabrina
Renault Clio R3

Not bad ??!!

amilk
22nd January 2010, 21:23
WRC cars are way too forgiving. Compared to a WRCar, S2000 is responsive to smaller inputs and like Meeke had said if before anyone can drive a WRC with a training of a day or two and get reasonable times. But you have to be abslotutely commited to get something from a S2000.

If you say WRC is faster than S2000, that's the only point though.

We will see....Hirvonen competitive after some days of testing with S2000 compare to the guys who is driving in IRC since regulary. Ogier star in S2000 but not so clear for him in WRC. Kimi was good at NORF last year in Fiat. Let's see how quickly adopt the easy driving WRC..For sure power help to drive the cars....but in WRC things are coming quickly

urabus-denoS2000
22nd January 2010, 21:37
Thanks bluuford ;)

Cloverleaf
22nd January 2010, 21:43
We will see....Hirvonen competitive after some days of testing with S2000 compare to the guys who is driving in IRC since regulary. Ogier star in S2000 but not so clear for him in WRC. Kimi was good at NORF last year in Fiat. Let's see how quickly adopt the easy driving WRC..For sure power help to drive the cars....but in WRC things are coming quickly
You consider Hirvonen as anyone? How do you know his involvment of developing the car is limited to several days of Monte testing? Same goes for Ogier. What does Quesnel expect from Ogier seems fullfilled. You expect Ogier beating Loeb in Loeb's car in the beginning of his career? Also Kimi Räikkönen isn't anyone.

Anyway those were not my thoughts. Those were Meeke's. And I agree.
If I remember correct, rally legend Walter Röhl said something similar during the Pirelli Star Driver Shootout.

Cloverleaf
22nd January 2010, 21:50
Now I know how squirrel sounds when he is dieing. Thanks for the late night Biology lesson;-) You have the skills to be successful teacher.
About squirrels, I remember Clarkson refering the sound of Prodrive P2's turbocharger as squirrel mincer :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=469mi4UOVK0#t=01m09s (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Top-Gear-Season-8-Episode_190694.htm)

amilk
22nd January 2010, 21:53
You consider Hirvonen as anyone? How do you know his involvment of developing the car is limited to several days of Monte testing? Same goes for Ogier. What does Quesnel expect from Ogier seems fullfilled. You expect Ogier beating Loeb in Loeb's car in the beginning of his career? Also Kimi Räikkönen isn't anyone.

Anyway those were not my thoughts. Those were Meeke's. And I agree.
If I remember correct, rally legend Walter Röhl said something similar during the Pirelli Star Driver Shootout.

I'm saying the same .....anyone can not drive WRC after some days of testing. In other direction maybe easier to switch.

dimviii
22nd January 2010, 22:01
is it right that we have about 25 minutes for ss14?

will be live?

Cloverleaf
22nd January 2010, 22:05
I'm saying the same .....anyone can not drive WRC after some days of testing. In other direction maybe easier to switch.
Not the same.
Anyone can drive a WRCar and post reasonable times after some days of testing "says Meeke". But fighting for a win in a WRC event is a different story.

I mean there were a lot of gentelman drivers, driving WRCs in national championships who were doing good. Imagine them driving S2000's?

amilk
22nd January 2010, 22:12
Not the same.
Anyone can drive a WRCar and post reasonable times after some days of testing "says Meeke". But fighting for a win in a WRC event is a different story.

I mean there were a lot of gentelman drivers, driving WRCs in national championships who were doing good. Imagine them driving S2000's?

For sure to pull out the last 5% from any car not easy and not every driver capable to do this. Lets focus to the coverage we have 12 min to the start

pettersolberg29
22nd January 2010, 22:13
dimvii - starts in 11 min. Should definately be live.

noel157
22nd January 2010, 22:16
Not the same.

+1

tolis
22nd January 2010, 22:17
Off course Dimitris live!!!

RS
22nd January 2010, 22:18

But Raikkonen, Ogier, Hirvonen.. we are talking about good drivers here...

What Cloverleaf is saying is that it is harder for less good drivers to do reasonable times in S2000. For example that is possibly why Rautenbach was perhaps even further off the pace when he drove the 207 on Azores last year than he was in WRC.

Anyway, let's shut up and enjoy the final 2 stages :D

noel157
Anybody know if snow fell on the Col?

Barreis
Maybe it'll be appeals if Hirvonen wins..

pettersolberg29
22nd January 2010, 22:21
That will be another interest. When Mikko wins, Quesnel will be on the phone in milliseconds to appeal ;)

dimviii
22nd January 2010, 22:23
thanks petter solberg and tolis!

is this the right link?
http://www.rtbf.be/sport/sport-moteur/rallyes/le-monte-carlo-en-direct-video-sur-la-rtbf-62407

amilk
22nd January 2010, 22:24
Anybody know if snow fell on the Col?

It seems no snow fall but -4C

wwbroe
22nd January 2010, 22:25
And here we go with Vigeon. :D

John V
22nd January 2010, 22:28
Pics from third leg: http://www.autosport.cz/zavody/fotogalerie.php?id=796&autor=62
Voices after SS13: http://www.autosport.cz/zavody/audio.php?id=796&kat=190

RS
22nd January 2010, 22:31
Slippery up top!

amilk
22nd January 2010, 22:32
More ice on the stage - they are sliding more than at first run

Sulland
22nd January 2010, 22:39
Slippery up top!

The spectators found 1st pass on Turini too boring...

Sulland
22nd January 2010, 22:41
Ogier will not start this SS they said on eurosport, - Why ?

RS
Ogier retired :(

RICARDO75
Ogier won't start the stage!?!

White Sauron
Our Eurosport reporter says that Ogier retired. Is it true?

Simmi
22nd January 2010, 22:42
Damn shame for Ogier.

swordsman
Retired. Mechanical.

RS
Ogier - engine

Simmi
22nd January 2010, 22:43
Blown engine on the road section it seems.

White Sauron
Update: stopped on the road section due to mechanical problems... Pity(( feel sorry for him

AndyRAC
Oh no, any reason why? Engine.....

Well whatever, he's my man of the Rally.....

Rallyper
22nd January 2010, 22:45
Blown engine on the road section it seems.

That would never had happened to Loeb...

julkki
22nd January 2010, 22:45
Damn, and Ogier vs Hirvonen was the only thing to stay up this late! Now it's just cruising for Mikko too... :/

N.O.T
22nd January 2010, 22:46
Hirvonen very slow....

Simmi
22nd January 2010, 22:47
Loving the flare on the Col. And the snow. Classic stuff. Shame we will be denied a last gasp Ogier attack.

RS
Orsak :D

Simmi
Ha Orsak great show for the fans!

N.O.T
22nd January 2010, 22:48
nice show by wilks :)

N.O.T
22nd January 2010, 22:50
Ogier engine failure...

dimviii
22nd January 2010, 22:50
live link please?
mine is not working :rolleyes:

muscrae
22nd January 2010, 22:52
live link please?
mine is not working :rolleyes:

http://www.rtbf.be/sport/sport-moteur/rallyes/le-monte-carlo-en-direct-video-sur-la-rtbf-62407

wwbroe
22nd January 2010, 22:53
Besttime for Hanninen. :)

dimviii
22nd January 2010, 22:54
thank you! :D

N.O.T
22nd January 2010, 22:56
not much to see from now on....Very good win by mikko in a difficult rally...but still his tarmac skills are not good enough for Loeb and Sordo.

wwbroe
22nd January 2010, 22:59
Last stage live now, no more surprises to be expected i suppose.

AndyRAC
22nd January 2010, 23:03
Alternator failure for Ogier.....

Cloverleaf
22nd January 2010, 23:03
Ogier alternator failure.

julkki
22nd January 2010, 23:04
not much to see from now on....Very good win by mikko in a difficult rally...but still his tarmac skills are not good enough for Loeb and Sordo.

Very true and I don't belive that there will be any big step in tarmac for Mikko this year. And when Mikko lacks of tarmac skills to Loeb and Sordo and Focus lacks of speed on tarmac to C4, it will be a difficult year for Mikko.

dimviii
22nd January 2010, 23:06
His Peugeot 207 Super 2000 suffered a broken alternatator pulley shaft and went no further. :(

Rallyper
22nd January 2010, 23:11
Interesting to see Hanninen compete to a bunch of very fast S2000 guys in Sweden in the WRC. It´s a pity no more IRC guys dare to challenge.

RS
22nd January 2010, 23:13
Interesting to see Hanninen compete to a bunch of very fast S2000 guys in Sweden in the WRC. It´s a pity no more IRC guys dare to challenge.

In my opinion the fastest S2000 guys in Sweden will be the guys who are not doing the full S-WRC, but we will see...

Simmi
22nd January 2010, 23:24
Will be a tense wait for the M-Sport boys. Mikko's onboard is down, doubt they have splits so they are literally just waiting for him to appear.

RS
22nd January 2010, 23:28
Nice sliding by Juho :)

wwbroe
22nd January 2010, 23:29
Hirvonen brings it home!!!

dimviii
22nd January 2010, 23:30
Bravo Mikko! well done.

Simmi
22nd January 2010, 23:35
Yep Well done Mikko/M-Sport. Did what they needed to do with great professionalism.

RS
22nd January 2010, 23:36
Mikko's done it! Very good drive and great debut for the Fiesta.

Shame about Ogier, and I'm sad we lost Meeke and Kopecky had two punctures as I think they could have fought near the front too.

Other positive points for me:

- Great Eurosport coverage

- Very strong and reliable performance by Nicolas Vouilloz. I hope he gets more from Skoda France

- IRC has stepped up it's game (split times, radio, more tv, Autosport.CZ guys providing results)

bluuford
22nd January 2010, 23:36
Mikko once again proved that Monte is the rally where you have to drive as slowly as possible but at the same time little bit faster than others :-) Very good job! And he has got nearly 5 hours of competitive tarmac driving practice :-)

Livewireshock
22nd January 2010, 23:37
Great event, enjoyed listening to it all week via the Radio broadcast. So much variety and changes through out the stages.

Cloverleaf
22nd January 2010, 23:38
Shame about Ogier, and I'm sad we lost Meeke and Kopecky had two punctures as I think they could have fought near the front too.

I was just about to say these :)
Thumbs up for Ogier SS12 downhil section.

wwbroe
22nd January 2010, 23:39
Burri takes victory in Gr. N after all. He lost the lead to Vojteck Stajf on the penultimate stage, but took it back on the last one. Great drive also by Kris Princen, winning the 2-wheel drive category in his Renault Clio R3. :)

rp
22nd January 2010, 23:39
Well done Mikko and especially M-Sport! It is not so easy to develop the new car in such a short of time and it seems that the Fiesta S200 in at least on the level of Skoda and Pegeot S2000´s. Remember that Fiat, Opel, Proton, MG, VW and Toyota have tried, but the level of the works team resourses seems to be different story...

urabus-denoS2000
22nd January 2010, 23:42
Fantastic coverage , really felt as a part of the rally ;) Now I have to clean my living room because it is full of papers with results,statistics,...

Congratulations to Mikko , very consistant and most importantly flat out almost all the time. He had luck on his side, only a small puncture on SS6 if I am not wrong!

Also congratulations to Hanninen for a consistent and attractive drive,Škoda for top 4 IRC drivers and Andrej Jereb for finishing the Monte Carlo Rally ;)

Josti
22nd January 2010, 23:43
I'm very happy for Mikko and M-Sport Ford, though a shame about the slight anti climax with Ogier retiring.

Great event altogether, and in my opinion, live stages is defenitly the way to go, it was great. Certain things about it could be better, but in the end a big compliment to Eurosport. Let this be an example!

RS
22nd January 2010, 23:45
Other things I should say; I liked the positive attitudes of Wittmann and also Gardemeister. Toni could have taken a better car but he was always pleasant and happy at the stage ends instead of whinging. Would be nice to see more of Toni in IRC.

This is also an excellent start to the season for Skoda - leading the manufacturers championship and the top 4 regular IRC drivers in the points standings!

Roy
22nd January 2010, 23:53
Other things I should say; I liked the positive attitudes of Wittmann and also Gardemeister. Toni could have taken a better car but he was always pleasant and happy at the stage ends instead of whinging. Would be nice to see more of Toni in IRC.

Totally agree! Good point!

Mikko and Jarmo and the whole M-Sport congratulations! :bounce:
Good team with a excellent car!

Rally Hokkaido
22nd January 2010, 23:55
What a great event!
Congrats to Mikko and Malcolm on a dream debut for the Fiesta S2000.
So many highlights in this Monte, unlike Colin on rally radio, I've run out of superlatives!
Aside from Mikko's performance, other drivers who should be proud of their efforts:
Seb Ogier - full commited and mature drive, taking the fight to Mikko
Juho Hanninen - likewise and really earnt his IRC maximum points
Nico Vouilloz - excellent pace thourgh the whole event (mostly top 5 times), matching the regular drivers in his first drive of a Skoda and finishing his first Monte. He deserves a regular IRC drive, this season.
Franz Wittmann - Wow! What another fanatastic first-time drive! Like everyone, I enjoyed his upbeat comments at the stage ends! "....stage was great fun! I even put a little show on for the spectators." XD

Finally, congrats to Eurosport and Rally Radio, superb presentation!

Sulland
22nd January 2010, 23:58
In my opinion the fastest S2000 guys in Sweden will be the guys who are not doing the full S-WRC, but we will see...

Same as in monte - no championship to worry about - go flat out !!

FabiaFan
23rd January 2010, 00:28
I was just about to say these :)
Thumbs up for Ogier SS12 downhil section.

For me the world is all right - last year Ogier definitely DIDN'T deserve the win and he won - this year he probably DID deserve a top 2 place (I'm stil somehow convinced he wouldn't beat Hirvonen, no matter what, because Hirvo could even speed up a little bit more in case...) Agree?? Please, don't get me wrong...

Josti
23rd January 2010, 00:37
For me the world is all right - last year Ogier definitely DIDN'T deserve the win and he won - this year he probably DID deserve a top 2 place (I'm stil somehow convinced he wouldn't beat Hirvonen, no matter what, because Hirvo could even speed up a little bit more in case...) Agree?? Please, don't get me wrong...

Yeah, it was a lucky win last year, even though you could praise him for the consistency he showed. In any case, he wasn't the fastest. But this year, he defenitly was, and I reckon he would have reduced the gap in those last two stages, only not enough to beat Mikko I think.

club_soda
23rd January 2010, 01:27
fantastic presentation thank you Eurosport I wish we would get the same dedication for the rest of the rally.. :s mokin:

JRodrigues
23rd January 2010, 01:34
I think people are going too fast. I don't think they're going to see the end of this rally.

What a big "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS, I SHOULD HAVE STAYED SHUT UP!!"

Barreis
23rd January 2010, 02:36
Thanks EUROSPORT! :)

[WRCRR]
23rd January 2010, 05:58
Great rally all in all, especially the presentation by Eurosport made it really special.

When it comes to performances, the star of the rally was for me the Fiesta S2000 - what a amazing debut. Ogier was also super, a shame about his problems (first with the spectators and then the mechanical), he might have won without them. Anyway, at this point in his career showing that he has the speed is most important and that he surely did!

Hirvonen of course was great as always, but that was sort of expected. Fine performance by Hänninen too, he was caught out by wrong tire choice couple of times and couldn't be on the ultimate pace on all the stages but the performance still bodes well for rest of the season. Vouilloz and Sarrazin also had flashes of brilliance, and good comeback by Kopecky after his early problems.

Meeke was a dissappointment again in Monte, the speed was there but bad mistake again. Lets hope it was the first and last this season. Wilks was totally off the pace most of the rally, only on the last day he had some good times, he has to improve a lot.

There's my 50 cents, looking forward to a great season!

Pascal 07
23rd January 2010, 07:42
Congratulations to all the drivers for this fabulous Monte Carlo. The show was the appointment
My photos of St Bonnet is online:

http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/159849/DSC_8189.jpg
http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/159849/DSC_8356.jpg[/size]

F1boat
23rd January 2010, 09:30
Stunning race. "Eurosport" really made the night very special for me. "Monte Carlo" was always one of my fave rallies, but the night stages which IRC revived really made it head and shoulders above the rest. And for first time in many many years my Dad came to watch the rally, he was delighted by it. Great race and huge thanks for the organizers, for "Eurosport" and the drivers, who made an amazing show.

N.O.T
23rd January 2010, 09:31
Thank you EUROSPORT :)

Allyc85
23rd January 2010, 11:39
Brilliant win by Hirvonen and the Msport team, thoughI really felt for Oggier who drove amazingly fast through out the event.

Also congrats to all the brits who finished out there, Dan Barrys 21st place finish is superb after all the problems he had and a top 3 for Cave will only help with his experience for the future.

Brillaint coverage by Eurosport, especially considering some of the weather conditions they had to put up with. Cant wait till their next live rally :D

Pinto
23rd January 2010, 12:11
Brilliant win by Hirvonen and the Msport team, thoughI really felt for Oggier who drove amazingly fast through out the event.

Also congrats to all the brits who finished out there, Dan Barrys 21st place finish is superb after all the problems he had and a top 3 for Cave will only help with his experience for the future.

Brillaint coverage by Eurosport, especially considering some of the weather conditions they had to put up with. Cant wait till their next live rally :D

you mention danny barry in the same sentence as the brits i hope im reading this wrong.the man is a true and true eniskerry man eh and the last time i looked that was in wicklow ireland.

yes they went well the hole in the gearbox didnt help things driving the last stage on wensday in 1st gear and the road section back to service they put in pretty decent times here and there.

Allyc85
23rd January 2010, 12:15
My mistake I mentioned it in the same way I have seen other people do lol :)

cut the b.s.
23rd January 2010, 12:23
you mention danny barry in the same sentence as the brits i hope im reading this wrong.the man is a true and true eniskerry man eh and the last time i looked that was in wicklow ireland.

yes they went well the hole in the gearbox didnt help things driving the last stage on wensday in 1st gear and the road section back to service they put in pretty decent times here and there.

he may have got the nationality wrong, but he did have enough respect for the man to give his name capitals ;)

great result for Ford and Mikko, stunning coverage from Eurosport, really enjoyed the event.
Hanninen will be the man to watch in IRC this year.

urabus-denoS2000
23rd January 2010, 14:10
But most of all THANKS EUROSPORT ;)

Francis44
23rd January 2010, 14:23
Very good transmisson from Eurosport....

Thanks Eurosport ;) .

katxal
23rd January 2010, 15:15
yes...great job EUROSPORT . Thanks!

Sulland
23rd January 2010, 15:40
Very good transmisson from Eurosport....

Thanks Eurosport ;) .

Hopefully the firm that are trying to change the WRC way of sending info to the world, have used this as something they can build on. Maybe some OJT with Eurosport would do the trick !!

The only thing I would like to have in IRC is a bit more outside cameras, and more splits. Also splits that are sent online would be perfect !

Cloverleaf
23rd January 2010, 16:33
Also thanks to rally radio.

Simmi
23rd January 2010, 16:55
I wonder how much this ate into Eurosport's budget for the year?

ProRally
23rd January 2010, 17:18
I wonder how much this ate into Eurosport's budget for the year?

Not that much, in 2009 HRH Prince Albert of Monaco paid for the uplinks (most expensive part of the operation). Suppose he did the same for 2010.

Unfortunately the people from North One (commercial rights holders of WRC) have nothing to do with the IRC coverage and doubt if they can/will follow suit.

At least the Rally Radio is a independent unit and gives good coverage of IRC and WRC

RS
23rd January 2010, 17:22
At least the Rally Radio is a independent unit and gives good coverage of IRC and WRC

If I heard correct, we have Rally Radio for the whole 2010 IRC season thanks to Peugeot UK.

ProRally
23rd January 2010, 18:48
If I heard correct, we have Rally Radio for the whole 2010 IRC season thanks to Peugeot UK.

Yes, I heard too that they will do full IRC and full WRC :D

Pascal 07
23rd January 2010, 19:54
http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/159849/Orzak.jpg
Photos off the road with that of Ogier in ES 3

dimviii
23rd January 2010, 20:31
http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/159849/Orzak.jpg
Photos off the road with that of Ogier in ES 3

Stunning photos!

jolle1982
23rd January 2010, 20:56
more pictures Monte 2010

http://www.rallyefreaks.de/images/stories/homepage/monte6.jpg

http://www.rallyefreaks.de/images/stories/homepage/monte42.jpg

http://www.rallyefreaks.de/images/stories/homepage/monte56.jpg

Fotos Monte 2010 (http://www.s298227569.online.de/?option=com_samgallery&catid=33%3A2010&Itemid=22)

pettersolberg29
23rd January 2010, 21:29
They're stunning. Best I've seen so far!

dimviii
23rd January 2010, 21:35
They're stunning. Best I've seen so far!
+1 :eek:

Mirek
24th January 2010, 02:57
Just came back. Fantastic rally! We were on 8 stages and 6 times it was on snow or ice (sorry Bluuford, but You weren't accurate everytime - fortunately :) ). You could see our group several times by many flags, flares, fireworks and snowmen around the stages (for example on Col de Turini) :D

From my live experience... Big balls of the rally goes to Ogier - flat out and very very spectacular. I'm really sorry he had to retire even though it helped Juho and Skoda. Mikko was pushing really hard having one big moment just infront of us (almost slipped off from the road) and another crisis infront of our friend. Skoda guys did some really bad tire choices. In this point, they are losers of the rally but despite that their final result is very good thanks to big number of them and bullet-proof machinery. At least they were very spectacular :D

PS The maddest thing I saw was Arzeno flying on SS4. That was just incredible how he drove on place we were at.

F1boat
24th January 2010, 06:27
Yes, Scoda was very impressive. Very reliable and fast. IMO the tyre choices cost them chance of win.

Jafry
24th January 2010, 08:45
Gallery from Monte with podium, Col de Turini and contact of top drivers with snow barrier (http://www.rally-mania.cz/photogallery.php?id=642&fseason=2010) ;)

Sulland
24th January 2010, 10:52
But was the concervative tyre choice part of a plan to get as many points as possible for the championship - long term thinking or was it a mistake ?

JAR_Sport
24th January 2010, 15:05
In this link you can see some photos of Montecarlo 2010 www.jarfotorally.es (http://www.jarfotorally.es)

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4373/jarftorally2010001.jpg

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9359/jarftorally2010020.jpg

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/249/jarftorally2010010.jpg

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2812/jarftorally2010014.jpg

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9768/jarftorally2010019.jpg

pettersolberg29
24th January 2010, 15:29
Loving the scenic shots - the 1st and 4th one here are brilliant. Would make a great poster.

Mirek
24th January 2010, 15:53
Some beautiful trailer for video of Poypoy: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbyvsv_extrait-montecarlo-2010_sport

jbmarcus21
24th January 2010, 17:57
Hello..

My video of Monte-Carlo Rally is now online :
http://planetemarcus.free.fr/montecarlo10.htm

darkstar
24th January 2010, 18:06
first part of our pictures is online now:

www.rallye-mad.com (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=news)

rallye monte carlo 2010 (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/images/gallery/large/16922.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/images/gallery/large/16969.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/images/gallery/large/16954.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)

Mirek
24th January 2010, 18:40
Nice video from SS11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFNrwnuTc1M

dimviii
24th January 2010, 19:54
] You could see our group several times by many flags, flares, fireworks and snowmen around the stages (for example on Col de Turini) :D

Any other comments Mirek?
is this your group?
http://www.ewrc.cz/images/2010/irc/monte/sa_f_133_atmosfera_11.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tVWjDZo0bA

Mirek
24th January 2010, 19:58
Yes, it's part of us (not me on photo - I'm here: http://rally-mania.cz/fotogalerie/2010/642/642_sarrazin__renucci_(peugeot_207_s2000)_2993c0e1 80.jpg ) :)

Mirek
24th January 2010, 20:33
If I count well, it was 31 people of us :D

Mirek
24th January 2010, 20:34
If I count well, it was 31 people of us :D

WRC1
24th January 2010, 20:42
find here my galerie´s from Monte 2010

http://www.rallyepics.at/bilder/rallye2010/03monteaction/

http://www.rallyepics.at/bilder/rallye2010/04monteatmosphaere/

enjoy

reg

wrc1

cali
24th January 2010, 21:19
]Yes, it's part of us (not me on photo - I'm here: http://rally-mania.cz/fotogalerie/2010/642/642_sarrazin__renucci_(peugeot_207_s2000)_2993c0e1 80.jpg ) :)

Yes Mirek, a very clean shot of You :p

Mirek
24th January 2010, 21:29
find here my galerie´s from Monte 2010

http://www.rallyepics.at/bilder/rallye2010/03monteaction/

http://www.rallyepics.at/bilder/rallye2010/04monteatmosphaere/

enjoy

reg

wrc1

Great pictures, Daniel!

fabrally
24th January 2010, 23:09
more pictures of Montecarlo 2010 online here: Rallymaniaforum (http://rallymania.forumfree.it/?t=45566195)

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9509/p1000242.jpg

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7958/p1000253s.jpg

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6340/p1000063s.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/fn64xt.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9529/87522027.jpg

Mirek
24th January 2010, 23:59
Great video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbz2f2_monte-carlo-2010-by-g06_auto

Krigen
25th January 2010, 00:22
]Great video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbz2f2_monte-carlo-2010-by-g06_auto

Great video

jbmarcus21
25th January 2010, 11:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8toBzkdC_Y ;)

4Regioni
25th January 2010, 12:59
Photo rallye Montecarlo

http://rallymania.forumfree.it/?t=45566195

darkstar
25th January 2010, 13:48
the second part of our pictures is also online now:

www.rallye-mad.com (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=news)

rallye monte carlo 2010 (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/images/gallery/large/16981.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/images/gallery/large/17017.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/images/gallery/large/17038.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)

Mirek
25th January 2010, 16:04
Another nice video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbzcsj_rallye-monte-carlo-2010_sport

PLuto
25th January 2010, 16:30
Also other nice photos:
http://www.autosport.cz/img/clanky/b_2fccea22dcd8762bdd096fe2a805c387.jpg

http://www.autosport.cz/img/clanky/b_781b587c9c0d33f038a84ad61f71d2b4.jpg

http://www.autosport.cz/img/clanky/b_1edc8a8869d386f4f2a74dd1615a345f.jpg

http://www.autosport.cz/img/clanky/b_f025bc20ece8d72b145442ccf65bf4ed.jpg (http://www.autosport.cz/clanek.php?cl=9796)

Barreis
25th January 2010, 16:32
Great photos..

Langdale Forest
25th January 2010, 16:54
Hopefully Hirvonen's win in the new Fiesta is a good sign that he will do well when he drives that car in the WRC in 2011.

ProRally
25th January 2010, 17:23
Hopefully Hirvonen's win in the new Fiesta is a good sign that he will do well when he drives that car in the WRC in 2011.

The 2011 car will be with 1.6T engine and hydraulic gearbox

Mirek
25th January 2010, 18:31
Another spectacular one: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbysb1_rallye-monte-carlo-2010_auto

Langdale Forest
25th January 2010, 18:41
The 2011 car will be with 1.6T engine and hydraulic gearbox

1.6 litre engine, things are going to be slow, even with a turbo! :mad:

ProRally
25th January 2010, 18:50
1.6 litre engine, things are going to be slow, even with a turbo! :mad:

Don't think so.... you could be surprised. Remember the F1 turbo days 1000+hp out of 1.6 Lt engine

Langdale Forest
25th January 2010, 18:51
How much horsepower would next years Fiesta have?

Mirek
25th January 2010, 18:55
Hard to guess but probably between 300 and 320 Hp.

Langdale Forest
25th January 2010, 18:59
That's more than a WRC car! :eek:

Mirek
25th January 2010, 19:00
No, that's much less than WRC car. Current WRC cars are at some 360-400 Hp.

Langdale Forest
25th January 2010, 19:01
I always thought it was 300hp, I must have been wrong!

cali
25th January 2010, 19:17
I always thought it was 300hp, I must have been wrong!

Don't always believe the official figures ;)

Gordini
25th January 2010, 19:23
]No, that's much less than WRC car. Current WRC cars are at some 360-400 Hp.

And a humongous number of NM.

dimviii
25th January 2010, 19:54
from these videos,really Ogier and Mikko seems to be a little bit faster from other drivers.Also more spectacular

lalogne07
25th January 2010, 20:21
http://www.lamastre.net/2010/01/20/monte-carle/

Welcome in Lamastre picture Monte Carlo 2010

and video

darkstar
26th January 2010, 00:02
my video is online now, rallye monte carlo in hd!:

www.rallye-mad.com (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=movies)

Rallye Monte Carlo 2010 HD (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=movies)

http://i48.tinypic.com/i70aq8.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=movies)

FAlonso
26th January 2010, 01:24

http://i48.tinypic.com/i70aq8.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=movies)

A very nice video but I was sad that that not a single piece of footage of a certain 7th placed driver made the final cut (maybe one at night I could quite make out). Still a very good video. Thanks

Salist
26th January 2010, 07:12

Brilliant video, Congratulation!!!

amilk
26th January 2010, 08:36
quality video, thanks

Mirek
26th January 2010, 13:23
Autosport.cz 3rd leg video including interviews with drivers from finish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEtlC6vkZlc

karo
27th January 2010, 16:33
Crash Sebastian Ogier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgmbK7SQZtk

darkstar
27th January 2010, 18:38
thank you all, im really happy you all like my video :D that there´s no footage of magalhães is not intentionally...sorry.

PLuto
27th January 2010, 19:24
Another video from Monte made by Ales Trhlik - http://www.autosport.cz/video/index.php?id=796

name=monte, password=monte

http://www.autosport.cz/img/clanky/b_fae1ba9eb3ffd2d2e96047de08439166.jpg

Mirek
27th January 2010, 19:57
Another nice one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtDe8rb7zQ&feature=player_embedded

M.S.
27th January 2010, 22:53
Some more Mte. Carlo picture

http://www.supermotores.net/sm/fotos.asp?id=142

http://www.supermotores.net/sm/fotos.asp?id=143

RS
28th January 2010, 09:30
TV viewing figures up 70% on last year: http://www.ircseries.com/html/readnews.asp?id=1509

MartijnS
28th January 2010, 18:03
]Another nice one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtDe8rb7zQ&feature=player_embedded

The best spots I've seen so far :)

Mirek
28th January 2010, 22:27
Thanks, we were really lucky this year ;)

PLuto
30th January 2010, 20:56
Only few centimetres and Mikko Hirvonen didn't win Rallye Monte Carlo - http://forum.autosport.cz/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=336&p=33485#p33485

Mirek
1st February 2010, 17:25
Onboards of Jan Černý: http://www.mediasport.cz/videa/rok-2010

Mirek
2nd February 2010, 11:22
Best of Monte Carlo by Nedbis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3eW-gCCznk

darkstar
3rd February 2010, 09:37
]Onboards of Jan Černý: http://www.mediasport.cz/videa/rok-2010

thanks man! is there any other full onboard(not that short eurosport clips) from any other driver except jereb(witch i found on youtube)?

i made a short franz wittmann special from monte in hd, because he was driving so very nice, watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_3Crutwh-M

Mirek
3rd February 2010, 11:07
Maybe there will be onboards from Vojtěch Štajf - Col de Turini and Lucerám. However I don't know when...

Rallyper
3rd February 2010, 12:31
Where is the results from Pickém?? It´s been weeks now since the rally went.

PLuto
3rd February 2010, 13:31
Dont be afraid, Rallyper. Results will be soon, for sure before Rally Curitiba.

Rallyper
3rd February 2010, 15:10
Dont be afraid, Rallyper. Results will be soon, for sure before Rally Curitiba.

Alright then. I´ll wait. ;)

PLuto
5th February 2010, 16:36
Last videos from Autosport - top 15 and some other drivers in separate clips by Ales Trhlik - http://www.autosport.cz/clanek.php?cl=9856

http://www.autosport.cz/img/clanky/b_42439e6b2b5541ee1f829b3902a75860.jpg

Register for free or use "monte" account - name: monte, password: monte

saxter
6th February 2010, 18:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDt5czSLpiY&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhbGj77viqY&feature=player_embedded

two videos from our sight!!! i hope u like them, they r not proffesional but with a lot of passion!

dimviii
6th February 2010, 18:56
nice videos saxter :)

FAlonso
7th February 2010, 03:49
Does the "Monte Account" still work on autosport.cz? I can´t seem to be able to make it work... Thanks

PLuto
7th February 2010, 10:30
Does the "Monte Account" still work on autosport.cz? I can´t seem to be able to make it work... Thanks

No, this account was active only during Rallye Monte Carlo and two weeks later. Now you must register (for free) to see the videos, photos and audio interviews.

FAlonso
7th February 2010, 23:14
I´ve tried to register a few times but it´s proving difficult due to my lack of knowledge of the language. But thanks anyway.

RICARDO75
7th February 2010, 23:22
Try this to help you in translaction

http://translito.com/

Mirek
10th February 2010, 23:40
Another great video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCKmU44MRk8&feature=player_embedded

Plhus
12th February 2010, 21:55
Photos from RMC 2010:

http://www.src.czechrallyeweb.net/

Krigen
19th February 2010, 00:55
Where is the pickems results????????????+

kriss07
19th February 2010, 05:42
Photos , vidéos in http://www.objectifcourse.com/ ;)

rallyman82
4th March 2010, 14:13
Visit www.tiva-tiva.com (http://www.tiva-tiva.com) and see the nice photos: Rally Montecarlo 2010

http://www.tiva-tiva.com/fotos.php?any=2010&id_campionat=17&id_event=31

http://www.tiva-tiva.com/rally/2010_01_23_Montecarlo_10-005.jpg
http://www.tiva-tiva.com/rally/2010_01_23_Montecarlo_10-017.jpg

http://www.tiva-tiva.com/rally/2010_01_23_Montecarlo_10-038.jpg

http://www.tiva-tiva.com/rally/2010_01_23_Montecarlo_10-047.jpg

Barreis
4th March 2010, 15:16
Just watching MC 2010 DVD and see it very exciting.. :)