PDA

View Full Version : Which of the current lot

harsha
15th November 2009, 13:45
who haven't won a race are potential race winners :?:

Rosberg for sure me thinks....given that he's going to Brawn

pettersolberg29
15th November 2009, 14:45
Rosberg will win if he stays in F1 for another 5 years or more - whoever he goes to.
Sutil might - he's young and a possible McLaren driver of the future.
Heidfeld will if he goes to McLaren.
Hulkenberg will one day.
Glock might if he ever gets to a good team or Renault create a race-winning car in 2010.

I'd say Rosberg, Nick and Glock will win next year if they end up at Brawn, McLaren and Renault respectively.

That's all for me now!

woody2goody
15th November 2009, 15:13
Rosberg will win if he stays in F1 for another 5 years or more - whoever he goes to.
Hulkenberg will one day.
Glock might if he ever gets to a good team or Renault create a race-winning car in 2010.

I'd say Rosberg, Nick and Glock will win next year if they end up at Brawn, McLaren and Renault respectively.

That's all for me now!

Those, plus Buemi - he's so young, and already impressively quick and consistent. When he's 25 I think he'll be excellent.

Sonic
15th November 2009, 15:18
The two Nico's will 100% become race winners in the future.

UltimateDanGTR
15th November 2009, 15:56
Hulkenberg will one day.

That's all for me now!

agreed. Rosberg has alot of potential, hopefully the Brawn will be a race winning car next year. and if the renault is, Glock will be there on occasion, although IMO he is not championship material (though we never mentioned that!)

The Hulk will be a winner with a good car IMO, and if heidfeld was to ever find himself in a race winning car, he will be there for sure.

buemi might as well given a good car.

K-Pu
15th November 2009, 17:49
Rosberg is the first choice, it seems we all agree.

F1boat
16th November 2009, 08:21
Nico Rosberg and Nick Heidfeld. About Hulkenberg, we have to wait about that, although it seems likely that he is a future winner as well.

jens
16th November 2009, 14:22
Who is "potential race-winner"? From the current crop I think all of them - Rosberg, Heidfeld, Glock, why not even Sutil - can win at least a race in the right car, if not races.

Better and more important question is whether they will get such opportunity. In this case I think Rosberg has the best outlooks, not only is he young, but is likely to join a top team on a long-term basis, so at least some, if not many, chances should arise during the rest of his career.

Cozzie
17th November 2009, 00:48
Rosberg
Heidfeld
Sutil
Hulkenbeg
Kobyashi

DazzlaF1
17th November 2009, 17:48
Hulkenberg - A cert, definitely has the talent to eventually become a winner

Rosberg - Just needs the right car in my view

Sutil - I think he's being groomed to be a future team-mate to Hamilton, would work seeing as they're best buddies