PDA

View Full Version : French Court Rejects N-Technology Claim

11th November 2009, 12:36
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80124

All of its claims against the FIA rejected.

11th November 2009, 12:57
What a surprise, but at least this verdict gifts N-Technology all the credibility.

How come?

A French court, not the FIA but in fact a part of the French judicial system, has rejected all of its claims.

There is no credibility for N-Technology.....nor for those who tried to bash the FIA using N-Technology as a tool.

V12
11th November 2009, 14:38
Well F1 doesn't need yet another scandal, and I don't know if N.Technology could have had the capability to put together a respectable F1 effort.

But if what they were saying about Cosworth-favouritism was true (and I honestly don't know either way), I would have been in their camp all the way.

ArrowsFA1
11th November 2009, 15:42
...although AUTOSPORT understands all of team's claims have been rejected, the official verdict will not be released until later this week.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80130

News leaked before it should have been it seems.

woody2goody
12th November 2009, 02:30
From what I remember everyone saying during the application period, N Tech wouldn't have had much of a hope of making a proper go of F1 in 2010, so no surprises here.

Malbec
12th November 2009, 10:41
How come?

A French court, not the FIA but in fact a part of the French judicial system, has rejected all of its claims.

There is no credibility for N-Technology.....nor for those who tried to bash the FIA using N-Technology as a tool.

Doesn't really mean much. The French (and EU) attitude to the FIA and motorsports is "sort it out yourselves, don't come to us to sort it out". As far as they're concerned sports administration is a quagmire they have no time or inclination to get involved in.

They're guaranteed to take the quickest decision to ensure that people don't make a habit of coming to them for help against the FIA. Flav is pretty much screwed for the same reason.