PDA

View Full Version : Senna signs with Campos

veeten
30th October 2009, 21:19
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/79879

Well, one has a team to drive for, so many left to decide amongst...

VkmSpouge
30th October 2009, 22:18
If it is true then it will be a nice little coup for Campos. They just need someone with plenty of F1 experience to partner Bruno Senna and develop their car.

Roamy
31st October 2009, 07:34
If it is true then it will be a nice little coup for Campos. They just need someone with plenty of F1 experience to partner Bruno Senna and develop their car.

Oh I am sure I have a idea of who the experienced guy should be

pino
31st October 2009, 09:11
Oh I am sure I have a idea of who the experienced guy should be

Trulli :p :

Roamy
31st October 2009, 09:20
In your dreams
Pino :)

UltimateDanGTR
31st October 2009, 09:49
i am very pleased Senna has found himself a drive. not just because of his famous name returning, but because he's been waiting for this as well. lotus may have been a better bet because i believe they will be better but i could be wrong, and an excellent catch by Campos.

good luck to all involved there.

F1boat
31st October 2009, 12:49
Good luck, Bruno!

Nikki Katz
31st October 2009, 15:20
Apparently Bernie's suggested that Piquet's probably going to get the second seat. Well, so long as that doesn't scare off all the sponsors!

Josti
31st October 2009, 16:49
Apparently Bernie's suggested that Piquet's probably going to get the second seat. Well, so long as that doesn't scare off all the sponsors!

Would be all but wise. Not only because it's Piquet, but also they need a guy with experience alongside Senna.

Jag_Warrior
31st October 2009, 17:02

Between Bruno and Prost, Jr., that might be ALL the sponsors right there. :D

But I like Bruno and I'm happy that he found a seat. I was just hoping it would have been with a better team.

Allyc85
31st October 2009, 19:59
Good luck, Bruno!

Hes going to need it, its proof once again that a famous name can get you anywhere as hes achieved bugger all so far..

VkmSpouge
1st November 2009, 15:12
Between Bruno and Prost, Jr., that might be ALL the sponsors right there. :D

Bring in either Leo or Greg Mansell and we can re-create the 1980s :p

Jag_Warrior
1st November 2009, 19:16
Bring in either Leo or Greg Mansell and we can re-create the 1980s :p

One or both of them was racing in North America some time back, I believe. Are they both truly bad, or does one of them have some potential?

UltimateDanGTR
1st November 2009, 19:35
Hes going to need it, its proof once again that a famous name can get you anywhere as hes achieved bugger all so far..

he was 3rd in british F3 and 2nd in GP2 2008.

He has achieved some good results, and certainly not achieved bugger all.

I've achieved bugger all in motor racing, this guy hasn't ;) (despite not being a champion in anything)

Allyc85
1st November 2009, 19:49
he was 3rd in british F3 and 2nd in GP2 2008.

He has achieved some good results, and certainly not achieved bugger all.

I've achieved bugger all in motor racing, this guy hasn't ;) (despite not being a champion in anything)

2nd in Gp2 behind the worst champion the series had produced. hes hardly set the Le Mans series on fire either.

UltimateDanGTR
1st November 2009, 20:26
2nd in Gp2 behind the worst champion the series had produced. hes hardly set the Le Mans series on fire either.

hay, dont get me wrong, im not saying this guy is a superstar aside from his name.

but IMO 'bugger all' is a bit strong...........

jens
2nd November 2009, 15:38
Well, hopefully Bruno will be at least decent and better than Piquet Jr turned out to be. Senna seems like a down-to-earth guy, so maybe he can just fulfill his potential. But it's going to be extremely tough to build up his career in a car that will most probably be a backmarker.

DazzlaF1
2nd November 2009, 18:32
hay, dont get me wrong, im not saying this guy is a superstar aside from his name.

but IMO 'bugger all' is a bit strong...........

Didn't the guy that drove superbly to finish 6th in Abu Dhabi achieve "bugger all" in F3 and GP2 in the last 3 years?

ClarkFan
2nd November 2009, 18:45
Are there any major body repair chains in Brazil? Suppose they could always go to Bondo.....

:p

ClarkFan

ClarkFan
2nd November 2009, 18:47
Trulli :p :

Be careful what you wish on Jarno, Pino. He may not appreciate it.....

:s

ClarkFan