PDA

View Full Version : Karl-Friedrich Beck is BACK !!!!

Tom206wrc
21st February 2007, 09:37
Hi,

I discovered an amazing news about this german driver !!! :eek:

Corsican preparator Pavérani Compétition announced that for the 2007 season the driver who will represent them in the french 206 cup will be Karl-Friedrich Beck !!!!

That means he has completely recovered from his violent crash at the 2006 Rallye du Mont-Blanc :up:

I was afraid that his accident would have put an end to his willing for rallying, but wonderfully it's not the case :)

Fantastic News indeed :bounce: I really like this driver able to finish on many podiums on gravel as on tarmac in 2005/2006 :D

Good luck to him for the 2007 season !!!

http://www.paverani-competition.fr

NRI
21st February 2007, 20:55
Yes ! very good news for a very good guy !

Tom206wrc
24th May 2007, 12:31
It's time to fill this thread !! :D

First event of the 206 Cup(Rallye Terre d'Auxerre/gravel)in march, Karl-Friedrich and Jörg Stierle finished 6th overall(with transmission problems)...

Second event of the 206 Cup(Rallye Alsace-Vosges/tarmac)last week-end, they finished 4th overall(after having fought for 2nd podium position with Millet)...

Next event of the 206 Cup will be Rallye du Limousin on tarmac again, at the start of june(in two weeks), let's hope an even better result for them this time !! ;)

I remember in 2006 Karl-Friedrich Beck finished on the podium of the Cup in Limousin :)

Tom206wrc
6th June 2007, 17:31
Karl-Friedrich Beck is second overall in the french 206 Cup before Rallye du Limousin this week-end(start leg one on friday) :D :D

http://www.rally-news.org/news/index/1183

Good luck to him for Limousin Rally !! I hope he'll get lots more points(a podium would be possible I believe) :bounce:

Tom206wrc
17th September 2007, 19:59
Stunning news !!! Karl-Friedrich Beck will run the Rallye Ronde de Cort&#233 ;( Corsica)in a Renault Clio R3 from the Pavérani team this week-end !!! :eek: :eek:

See entrylist on http://www.corserallyes.com/2007/Corte/engages/EScorps.htm

Note that he won't be alone from Germany to run this rally as Aaron Burkhart is also entered in a Citroën C2 S1600 :p :

I wonder what Beck is able to do in the same car as Cédric Robert :D

Interesting rally :bounce:

Tom206wrc
23rd September 2007, 13:19
Rallye Ronde de Corté cancelled after five stages following a big horrible drama involving a rally car and two spectators !!!! :eek:

The hit child(who tried to cross the road while a rally car came on speed) deceased from injuries, the adult spectator has been totally smashed to legs(he will become life handicaped, without legs anymore)...

DAMN !!!! :mad:

RIP to the little boy
Condolences to his family and to the wounded man's family too... ;( ;(

Good luck also to the car crew who had been shocked by their deadly accident :(

Jarek Z
23rd September 2007, 13:50
Terrible news from France :(

Let's hope nothing bad will happen in Poland with 3 stages to go...

Tom206wrc
23rd September 2007, 13:50
Sorry, my mistake...

It seems our radio/media isn't afraid telling anything bringing false news !! :mad: :mad:

In fact the little boy wouldn't be dead at the current time...

Tom206wrc
20th March 2012, 19:44
Topic back to present: Karl-Friedrich Beck will run the rallye terre des Causses by end march/start april in the Volant Peugeot 207 :bounce:

Let's hope he will do the rest of season + why not, next year's Volant Peugeot 208 R2 :p :