PDA

View Full Version : No Pau in 2010

philipbain
29th October 2009, 13:15
The Pau Grand Prix is going on a one year hiatus in 2010. Why this should be is currently unclear apart from a pledge from the city mayor Martine Ligineres-Cassou that it is to preserve the event and they are building a project to debut in 2011, which to me sound like a track / facilities upgrade. Its a shame that it will be missing next year, but if it will come back better and stronger the year after than i'm all for it.

UltimateDanGTR
29th October 2009, 16:30
The Pau Grand Prix is going on a one year hiatus in 2010. Why this should be is currently unclear apart from a pledge from the city mayor Martine Ligineres-Cassou that it is to preserve the event and they are building a project to debut in 2011, which to me sound like a track / facilities upgrade. Its a shame that it will be missing next year, but if it will come back better and stronger the year after than i'm all for it.

Its a shame Pau isnt on the list next year, id much rather watch a race there than its replacement Zolder. but one has to wonder if Pau will be able to return with the possible additions of russian and american races. Its a shame but thats the way it is. unless we lose other european rounds like Valencia or Brno, which to be honest I cant really see.

charles1
7th January 2010, 06:13
Thank you for sharing the information. Please keep sharing more and more.

Have a great day