PDA

View Full Version : Formula 2 Forum

ArrowsFA1
28th October 2009, 09:27
Does this series deserve it's own forum :confused:

harsha
28th October 2009, 10:20
given that A1GP is going kaput,why not rename that forum there and put A1GP as a subforum

patnicholls
28th October 2009, 12:53
I'd be tempted to suggest combining GP2, F2, A1GP (if it continues to exist) and National Motorsport into an all-encompassing 'GP2, F2 and Other Single Seaters' forum - they're all pretty quiet really and bringing them together might help matters.

Mark
28th October 2009, 13:31
I'd be tempted to suggest combining GP2, F2, A1GP (if it continues to exist) and National Motorsport into an all-encompassing 'GP2, F2 and Other Single Seaters' forum - they're all pretty quiet really and bringing them together might help matters.

I'd suggest combining GP2, F1 and A1GP into one series.

harsha
28th October 2009, 17:05
I'd suggest combining GP2, F1 and A1GP into one series.

you do mean F2 right?

V12
30th October 2009, 14:12
F2 in its current guise doesn't deserve its own series never mind its own forum :p

Guess it depends on popular demand though?

inimitablestoo
30th October 2009, 19:11
A sort of combined F2/GP2/A1GP/Superleague/FR3.5/anything similar category works for me. By strict definition, categories such as F2 or Superleague Formula don't have a home here at the moment. And the same drivers do seem to pop up in each of them from time to time. Call it "Formula 2+" perhaps, rather than some convoluted title; it could all be explained in a sub-heading.

It'd be less depressing if at least one of the above was not a one-make series though...

V12
31st October 2009, 01:28
It'd be less depressing if at least one of the above was not a one-make series though...

Exactly! Wish we could just amalgamate all the above series into one unified Formula 2 (at least in terms of rules, even if some of the separate series remain standalone) open to all comers on the chassis/engine/tyre front, but that's probably getting a bit off topic!

For the purposes of this discussion, yeah it's probably best to have all the "second level" series covered by one forum.

harsha
31st October 2009, 01:42
or maybe in one subforum